Ja Ia Production New Singer: Nittaya Thoj

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
what....i thought it was stupid....i turn it on at the loojceeb store and i saw the whole part so it was boring....plus, i don't like her voice neither her song.....i chose the other ones.....hehe.....

oh yeah, i think she is pretty...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
all of ntsa iab have a similiar style of music. her voice is fresh and clear but it seems like like her vocal range is really limited. i wanna heard her hitting some really high notes or something. overall, she is well presented.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
one thing i like about ja ia, they dont use hmong girls to play lead. i mean they do but in these two other they spoke horrible hmong and they both stared with dao vue. sorry ppl but this is my truthful opinion. i was like cant find a hmong actress to play the part. how sad. and by the way i agree ja ia singers lack vocal pitches, they can sing but i am pretty sure they are unable to hit the high notes.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
i think its time for Ja Iab Production to produce more hmong teenagers from AMERICA...man...we teens here in the United State have talents too u know...they need to start producing our youth and making MV out of it so theres gotta be at least the new trends. Stoop with the hmong in Laos, Thai, or Other non-hmong thing...we look lost.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love her nyab song...it brings back the old singer...my dad use to love the old singer's voice..of that song..