j e e j a 's

iapple

sarNie Egg
your banners are so coloful and the mixture is great...
the taeyang siggie just killed me...so hot hot hot..
well keep up the awesome totally cool artworks!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks for the comments everyone, it always keeps me up and moving :D

don't ya just love Taeyang. i got this from a mag cover. HOT!!! made it a while ago...

thus, i'm happy Mark is playing with Yaya, but still i really want to see Taew and Mark at least once :wub:
i might consider this a future fanfic :scratchchin:

currently writing to take me away from school n work, SAJ. feel free to drop by and criticize lol

[click 2 read]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha wats there not to love about taeyang? lol... you just have to love him!!! <3 hehe..

wahhh.. those posters are magnificent!!! im jealous T_T...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
beautiful. love the posters.
ahhhh the one of Mark & Taew <3 <3 I hope that they get paired up together!!!! they look so good with one another.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
The Golden Thread is so beautiful. Taew is so pretty & of course Mark is handsome.

As for Smile JoJO...I love it because I'm in it :p And it's a beautiful poster :) w/ Min Ho'w winks and side profile.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that poster of Teaw and Mark look so cool. Your posters always look lovey like movie posters at theater.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow!!! Great job done Jeeja. I really love your new posters. I already hope that Mark and Taew will be pairing up as couple in a lakorn. I wish that poster was their lakorn. I will totally watch if it was them. I wish Ch.3 will pair them up soon. Your FF poster for Smile again, Jojo was amazing and beautiful. I love your ideas of creation and the color blends. I can't wait to read more. I've been busy these past months and couldn't have time for PS. :( I hope to share some of mine too but probably next month, hopefully. Thanks for sharing and please share more soon...