j e e j a 's

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was practicing blending and coloring, it looks pretty good, but so much empty spaces >_<

when i look onto Nadej's lips... something tells me that i should kiss him. LOL love your artwork... :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
thanks again for the TD poster!
WOW!i Love all those banners/siggies!
it's awesome!Nadech is so C U T E:)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks everyone for the comments.
just some stuff i did to fulfill n kill time.

my current siggie :D :

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow jeeja!! those look awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i realize that you work exceptionally well with bie ahahaha XD

jeeja

thanks everyone for the comments. after reading everyone's comments i'm inspiried. hmm...maybe i'll be spending the next few days psing sinc i'll be keeping myself away from the PC again for other doing :D

i'm so lazy these days lol. i made these a few days ago, but was bored and didn't log on, so i'm here to share them.

i can't wait for Sunshine Angel w/ Rainie & Chun :D

i love Aerin, but KH loves her more lol this banner was requested by KH ^___^

i'm currently adoring this couple, well they aren't really a couple, but it would be cute to see them together in a project lol

jeeja

oh wow jeeja!! those look awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i realize that you work exceptionally well with bie ahahaha XD
lmao...how could i not :p i truely love this guy, my top favortie, but still he isn't the only one. i love working with everybody. sometimes it also depends on the picture or the posing and maybe sometimes it's just me lol

but i'm gonna be psing around with a group of folks these next few days. taking my time off the pc so i can work on improving my psing skills :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
she's so pretty:)
aha.you're so good at psing!
pretty Aerin!Nice posters Jeeja.
i love you artworks!