Ivy

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
kying89 said:
isn't Ivy the mian girl in Green Rose???
IDK, they kinda look the same to me...
[post="16434"][/post]​
No, that's not Lee Da Hye, the actress in Green Rose. But they do look alike. When I first saw Ivy's pix I thought it was her too.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
gracejen said:
Don't have to say sorry, Kristie. :) You can probably find her music at bww2.kpop. Just register to become a member and search in the downloads section. The singer who sings Music Is My Life wears her hair in braids a lot, like Alicia Keys.

EDITED~~

Found out who sings Music Is My Life, its Lim Jeong Hee! She's also the singer who sang the female version of the song Geh Deh Ji Geum (Why), #2 song on the Full House Soundtrack. Love that version. She has a nice voice, they should have included it in the ost. Don't like her Music Is My Life song, but love love the Full House song. :)
[post="16172"][/post]​
haha I got confused cuz I rewatched the clip with Bi and it wasn't IVY okay okay arasoo LOOL

well I dun get the website :unsure:
can u upload both music please ?? even if it's not IVY :wacko: :mellow:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, if I had her music I would, but I don't have anything of hers. If you type her name in the search bar, her songs are in pg 4 or 5. I didn't see Music Is My Life though. You can request it in the request section.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Michael Jackson's Choreographer Calls Ivy's, Asian Pearl

World-renowned dancer Fatima Robinson has praised up-and-coming artist Ivy as “Asia’s pearl.� Ivy’s agency said that Robinson, more widely known as Michael Jackson’s dance teacher, offered to be Ivy’s mentor when she first met Ivy in person recently in Los Angeles. Robinson viewed Ivy’s music video at the recommendation of music producer Park Jin-young and agreed to choreograph for her.

Robinson choreographed a hip-shaking dance for U.S. artist Christina Aguilera and a sexy and seductive dance for Ivy over the last two weeks. In addition to Jackson and Aguilera, she is also known tp have choreographed for many other top American artists such as the late Aaliyah, Nelly, Puff Daddy and the Backstreet Boys.

Credits: KBS

wah i wondering on what song ? hope i will watch this =))
like usual it's JYP who has many contact hur~~ :mellow:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the news, Kristie. :)

Yesterday I watched Ivy act. She guest starred in the MBC sitcom Nonstop5. Ivy played a high school friend of Jung Rin. I guess her character was chubby and Minwoo made fun of her like he does with Jung Rin. But now Ivy is skinny and pretty. She wants revenge on Minwoo for making fun of her in high school. But in the end she doesn't go through with it, 'cause she sees Minwoo has changed ( Minwoo was occupied the whole time he was with Ivy worrying over Jung Rin, who was again rejected by Kyung Joon ).

Ivy was cute in NN5. Her facial expressions were funny. I think she doesn't really talk the way she does in the sitcom, I think it was just the character.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Ivy for REEBOK

Credit : Her Cyworld

Love Ivy new's image !!

sisii

Ivy is part of JYPE?! I think people have mistaken her for Lim Jeong Hee cause Ivy is part of Fantom Entertainment.

Anyways, there is only one song that I like of Ivy. Other than that she's alright =X

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
Ivy is a good performer :]
I love Ivy~!
I love her singing :D
I'd kill to have her legs O_O.