it's that time of the season!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
... for some football!?!? :dude: I'm so excited!! The long wait is overrr!!

My San Diego Chargers are back & ready to kick some asses!! Wahoooo!! :yahoo:

It's gonna be an exciting season!! I'm so happy!!! :clap:

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol noy. im def excited as well! :dude: i don't know how much i'll get to see this season. it seems as though im watching less and less. i hate studying on game night. <_< i have certain teams im rooting for, but i'll always be down with my niners! :wub: time to put your game face on!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awe Judy you're a niners fan?? That's cool! As long as you aren't a raiders fan! we might have some problems! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm excited too.. eventhough I don't like football. I'm excited cause that will keep my boyfriend from bothering me. He will be too distracted by watching football games on TV. Haha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I'm excited too.. eventhough I don't like football. I'm excited cause that will keep my boyfriend from bothering me. He will be too distracted by watching football games on TV. Haha
lmao--- :loool:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--->football=0 when it comes to lions i may go to the game next week against the packers to drink and be part of the tail gate party people are having and who knows after a few drinks maybe i will get into the game---lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lmao--- :loool:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--->football=0 when it comes to lions i may go to the game next week against the packers to drink and be part of the tail gate party people are having and who knows after a few drinks maybe i will get into the game---lol

when I tell people that I don't like football.. they say I'm so Un-American. Boohoo! So sue me then, that's the American thing to do. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO lome..you and me both!!!

although i can alway go to my room and lock myself in...and be in my own lil world...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. Nice one Lome. Oh not me.... I get into it like a dude! My chargers lost yesterday! by 2 points!!!! :lmao: :lmao: I'm so sad.... but it's okay next week!! Wahooo!!! lol.