it's mess up

little

sarNie Adult
my company makes good profit and all. They let some people go but I'm not as upset as this 1 old lady. She's like 60's already and she work for the company for 30 yrs or more and she's like 1 year away from retiring and they let her go. I think that's cruel and don't see any importance for the employees. I hate that. I don't care about myself whether I lose my job or not. I'm a mail lady and part time so I'm not that important. Plus we didn't get our raise in June. At least I still have the job and all companies are like that saving money for themselves. There over their profit plans.

Let me guess... Is it a big company? I don't mean big big; but big enough to not count as a small company... Typical of these kinda company to not care... They try to avoid doing anything where they gotta give more then they really want to... I am glad that I work for a VERY SMALL COMPANY, 12 workers... including the GM... anywaise my friend was in that situation... He was hecka madd... He worked in the warehouse and busted his ass for his boss while the boss sat around doing nada... he worked OT and etc... did inventory, stocking, shipping, and all around... the boss promised him a raise over and over and this and that... later the boss hires another man of his color and both didnt do shiet at all... supposely during your probation period there were expectations that had to be met... well this new guy... if the boss was fair... that guy wouldnt be there... Over a period of 6 months after the probation the new guy was alwaise gone on friday, misses a couple monday outta the month... the boss said nothing... when my friend needed days off or anything, comes in late... HE WAS REQUIRED TO HAVE A REASONABLE REASON.
in the end my friend and him got into a disagreement and he fired my friend for insuborination or somthing like that... a month later the company workers calls him asking him to come back. things were not being done, parts gone missing... behind in everything... warehouse was a mess... the boss was pulling people from another deptment to do jobs in the warehouse and etc... people said they have never seen their boss actually work so hard before... LOL... since he fired my friend the boss ended working his butt.. the new guy rare shows up to work... the new chick he just hired never comes in either. she is the boss new girlfriend's daughter... LOL... wat a stoopid guy...