It still boggles me to this day how nook became famous, she can't

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
well, she does have a very deep voice and i alway thought she and tao goin be an item cuz i like their singing lakorn the one where they on dat island :wub: lolz ..as for num ..omg he can't dance lolll i seen lots of his concert back in teh days and i even remeber on one of his concert he actually miss a step adn FALL ..though he try to playing it off haha he is make for acting den singing/dancing
[post="128663"][/post]​
hihih..to me..tao and noook are so awesome back in the old day..they resemblance the MOS AND TATA item too.. :p

Kina

Dubsteppin'
wait a minute.....what am i missing about Nook? like i know who she is but....i dont think i ever knew how she became a singer...can someone clue me in heh

I'm a huge fan of Nook since I was like 12 and now 22. I don't think she's a great singer but the girl can act. Despite of everyone else, I love her music even though she can't hit the high notes, so what.

maijune

SarNie Adult
that's true that her singing isn't all that...but i liked her back then and also her old lakorns...especially the one that with tao s and the other one with james...i liked these two lakorns of her...and i actually like the song she sang in her and jame's lakorn...

now i don't like her anymore....

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
gosh i swear...nok ,num and oil cant sing at all...they became famous only for the look ...look at film rattapoom his voice sux like wtever... and he became famous not for his owm talent but sure for his look so huh thatz it!

pond

sarNie Egg
Nook's albums alright i like most of her songs, she doesn't sound so great, but atleast she got some albums out man! but i do agree that nook can't sing live at all, but you can always edit it like what other singers are doing right now.

Num Sornrum- he's a great singer, atleast he doesn;t like to edit his songs!

Oil-he got a sweet voice.

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I love Nook's acting especially with Tao. I don't think that her singing is all that bad. I LOVE Sornram and I will always LOVE him no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I'm a huge fan of Nook since I was like 12 and now 22. I don't think she's a great singer but the girl can act. Despite of everyone else, I love her music even though she can't hit the high notes, so what.
:clap:

hey, money is very powerful and it is everything.
:dude:

i love superteen too!!!!joni and louis..were so hot than....OH....i was in love with them two...
wait wait, i thought i was in the Nook Thread not the omg Joni and Louis was so hott then thread..........gosh spam somewhere else k....

anyways sorry about that :blush:.

alrighty, u want my 2cent on nook i give u my 2 cent (talking like Sarn...hehe)..... anyways i've knew from the start that her voice wasnt all that great but damn, she was a cutie, she was with the boys :drool: .... did i mention the superteen boys?? yeah i did but then to the point........she was the only young/cute chick on RS during that time so there was no surprise on how she gotten popular. her first album was blah cause they should of trained her alittle longer, but i'm not going to lie... the songs were catchy right Darv?? hahha then she started acting and wow cuteness, i really liked her acting Look Sao Jao Pau with James and Chun Chueh Tong Soy with Pon :loool: . Her 2nd album release and wow her voice improved and she's much hotter :drool: ......... i think that album made some mad $$$$bucks$$$$ cause surely i got it on Cassette version and yes i still do listen to it verse the CD..... call me old if u want :p.

my main point is, it's not the $$$ that ONLY got her there, she was cute, and probably had major connection (did i mention Earn Jirawarn did too..lol) but i thought she came during the right time.........she got lucky she came before pookie, if not then she wouldnt have gotten a spot!!! i totally support my girl..............

wait wait one last thing, if u guys think Nook Soothida was so bad......tell me what u think of RAPTOR when they first got started huh? dude they spoke horrible Thai and all they did on their first album was scream........... see u get what i mean now?? Back then it didnt matter if ur voice sucked monkey butts.......... it's just they came out during the right time and places :) i believe that ANYONE's able to sing in this world, it takes practice'n to perfect ;)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
alot of the old singer cant sing like i didt think nook, num, tao and ta can sing for crap and my mom like them too everytime she listn to them i have to cover my ear that how bad they were to me but then again i like all four of them as an actor i guess some people wasnt made for music

dee

sarNie Egg
I actually really liked Nook. She's really cute. I agree with some, that her first album sucks, but her second one was actually good. And she's a very good actress, especially if you want to compare her to actress now a day. hmmm.....and that girl can cry in her movies unless some actress where they either try to hard and it looks funny or they just can't cry in a scene at all. :)

alby

sarNie Hatchling
I like her. I also agreed with dee, she can so act compared to a lot of the new actress now a day

sweetbabe

sarNie Egg
i agree that num can't sing but some of his song that he sing sound good. Anyways Num sound good when he sing a song for his lakorn.

miku

sarNie Egg
i agree that num can't sing but some of his song that he sing sound good. Anyways Num sound good when he sing a song for his lakorn.

WHAT HAPPEN TO HER I HAVEN'T SEE ANY OF HER MOVIE OR LAKON FOR YEARS?

MY HUSBAND THINK THE OLD SINGERS ARE BETTER. I DON'T KNOW Y BC HE STILL BUY THOSE REALLY OLD SONGS FROM LIKE THE 80S N 90S.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
even tho some of the old singer cant sing that well but i still think their better then the new people.