It Started With A Kiss

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
i just started watching this series too.. and I love it.. it so CUTE!! and that Joe guy is HOT... he reminds me of Edison Chen they kind of look a like... but Joe much taller ahahlol...

and Areil is just to funny in here.. I'm only on eps. 10 ahhah I'm lagging behind hahalOL
[post="69979"][/post]​
do you have this series? do you think you can upload in .wvm format

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
yes Linn, please try..i'm dying to watch this series and i really have to see the ending...
thanks in advance!!~

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
i just started watching this series too.. and I love it.. it so CUTE!! and that Joe guy is HOT... he reminds me of Edison Chen they kind of look a like... but Joe much taller ahahlol...

and Areil is just to funny in here.. I'm only on eps. 10 ahhah I'm lagging behind hahalOL
[post="69979"][/post]​
hey.. yeah i have this seires.. I DL it from the buddy media from Linn.. I think she was the one who post it on there all the eps up to 16... but it's on real player.. and I'm sorry I wouldnt be able to help you convert it to WMA... but maybe Linn will..

just2bwithU

sarNie Egg
hehee i'm only watching to see joe propose....
i've been watching for sooo long for the moment he confess his love!

he's so cute.. have u guys seen his dancing video.. i want to see
more of his drama/movies.

Soteeda

I love this movie so much...I've watched it over and over again and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I can't wait to watch the ending !!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah me too, but I heard that the ending...

ep 19 will be in 2 weeks cuz of new year

it will have all the sweet scenes in it

sarN

sarNie Granny
im d/ling eps 17 --- grr 2 more hours *sigh* --- o' i saw some one signature in the perivous page .. the holloween party scene where QY dress up as dat japanese ghost LOLLLLLLLLLLL the funniest expression ever LOLLLLLLLL

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok .. the d/l die on me and stuck there at 70 % lol ... anyone willing to upload eps 17 in Megaupload

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Twinky said:
Xiah's_Babe

kying89
LOL YOu guys should hook it up :shocked: :shocked: ...LOL I LOve Joe....he's just soooo darn cute....hehehehehehe j/p :w000t:
[post="69723"][/post]​

are you guys serious well i also know someone who looks like joe cheng lol!!! 2 guys. One is my friends brother he looks just like him tall, very white he has exact nose eyes and mouth lol and the 2nd guy is a white guys lol! form my school unbelievable but he looks like the joecheng white version lool... he has all the same face features smiles exactly like joe really... heheheheeee :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny

ya can either stream it ---> click "play"

I can't get over dis scene i crack up everytime :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
that scene is hilarious lol!!! she so funny... the costume is just so ridiculous lol@@@ and the leaves on her head or flames are so funney i'ts kinda cute. lol!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think dis year holloween im goin dress up like dat LOL.......im serious ! i'll take picture

LeSLie

sarNie Elites
Me too I like the Halloween party scene :lmao:
Sarn do you still need episode 17?? And which version do you want icefish or YDY :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sorry off topic ahahahahhaahahha sarn your avatar and signature is hilarious. I'm dying of laughter over here. ahahhaha....

back to topic: I can't wait for ep18.