Issues

Is this DARVIL??? dude, just drink the juice! LOL!

Oh YEAH! don't have sex just because a guy will like you more. Sex is still sacred to a woman's body. When you loss it, it's like you've given something important away (for example: yourself). When you are ready and when you know that that's the person you want to give it away to, make sure for sure and prepare for any consequences that may happen afterward. Again I stress!!! Don't give it up just because a guy will like you more and don't give into his pressure. They'll say anything to get you stamped and who knows, you'll just get mailed away alone and he's not coming along.
-----------------

Okay "secret!", to answer your question. Let me ask you a few questions to think about... Are you satisfied in your intimate relationship? Are you two enjoying each other's body enough to be fulfilled? Are you two adventurous in bed too? Also, have you two ever gone wild and crazy in bed or is it the normal basic missionary and one or two other positions and that's it?

Sometime, when a guy is asking for a new item in bed... there's not really anything wrong with it, he's just trying to spice some stuff up alittle. It's those that continuously wants it in bed that'll have an issue. I say, if he's thinking about it... maybe you two should try it. There is nothing wrong it trying it out, right??? If it's just not working, then back to the normal way until something new comes up.

However, there are some boundaries too. Like for you, the toys and tape recording. I say try it and then destroy it! But it's when the guy is asking, how about another woman/man? then that's up to you again.

There has to be good communications in the bedroom scene. You have to listen what your partner wants and what they fantasize. It'll just give you clues on what you need to do next time that'll surprise him. Also, you need to communicate what you like and dislike and what you want to try. Have fun with them! Enjoy each other!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly swty my opinion would have to be if the guy really cared about you he would respect your decisions and what you want also. My husband and I get into arguments over many stupid things and he always backs down if I stand my ground and say no. He's never been pissed at me for not wanting to do this and that. I think that him being pissed at you is very immature. No person that respects and love the one they are with is going to be pissed at them for not wanting to do something especially when it comes to bedroom stuff. Him being pissed at you is just telling you that he is trying to send you on a guilt trip so you can do what he wants. That happens to a lot of my friends their boyfriends pretend they are pissed about something and my friends end up catering to their needs because they feel guilty for saying no.... so hun all I can advise you is to listen to whats right and wrong for yourself and don't do something just because you want to please someone else. Do it because you are comfortable with it. Toys? Man that's scary if my man ever wanted to bring toys to bed I'd be like take the toy and shove it up your =.=" LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hun if my husband ever told me "you don't love me enough to fulfill my fantasies." I'll be like "you don't love me enough to understand when I say NO!"

You understanding or not is not the point. The point is you said no and he should respect that. I'm not trying to downsize or instigate or anything so don't get offended k? I'm just stating my opinions and sometimes my opinions are a bit strong and like someone once said to me if it didn't bother you; you wouldn't be online telling the whole board. Get my drift? If it didn't bother you you wouldn't seeking our advice and obviously it's not a SMALL thing to you it's something that got you worked up enough to come ask your fellow forumers :)

sirena

sarNie Adult
yay relationship section.
ok alot of issues, but i will state the worst one right now.

-----------

ok, i will try to say this in a more ok way. i can't talk to my friends b/c it's embarrassing. so there comes the point where the bf wants to use 'objects' in bed and i seriously dont want to use them. am i just too innocent or what? i end up saying no and we both end up pissed. him pissed b/c i didnt fulfill his "fantasy", and me pissed b/c hes pissed. i mean what? should we continue to get pissed at each other, or should i stop being a baby? not just that, but he wants to video tape and alot of weird things im unwilling to do. if those things were normal, yea i'll do it. but they're so not normal. i mean, swallow his cum? WTH is THAT!?

besides that, he really is a sweet bf. dont know what to do.

i was about to post this using my user name, BUT it's embarrassing so i made a new account. so now no one knows me yay

hunny, i dnt blame u for saying no

i mean, i would too
recorderin it thats kinda creepy no offence

u have a chioce if u wanna do it or not

if he really love u he shouldnt be getting piss over sumthing like this

there no need to be ashame :) it natural human activity it ok to ask question

but i believe that u have the right to say no

and he need to be understanding abt it

judyp

sarNie Adult
well said tina. i agree with tina. if he loves & respects you, he should understand that you're not comfortable. he is definitely doing reverse psychology on you..pulling that guilt trip & all. i don't buy that crap.."you don't love me enough to fulfill my fantasies". if he really loved you, he would understand.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
yay relationship section.
ok alot of issues, but i will state the worst one right now.

-----------

ok, i will try to say this in a more ok way. i can't talk to my friends b/c it's embarrassing. so there comes the point where the bf wants to use 'objects' in bed and i seriously dont want to use them. am i just too innocent or what? i end up saying no and we both end up pissed. him pissed b/c i didnt fulfill his "fantasy", and me pissed b/c hes pissed. i mean what? should we continue to get pissed at each other, or should i stop being a baby? not just that, but he wants to video tape and alot of weird things im unwilling to do. if those things were normal, yea i'll do it. but they're so not normal. i mean, swallow his cum? WTH is THAT!?

besides that, he really is a sweet bf. dont know what to do.

i was about to post this using my user name, BUT it's embarrassing so i made a new account. so now no one knows me yay
I understand where you are coming from. Just communicate with your boyfriend that you are not comfortable. And if he does understand the fact that you are not use to that kind of objects then he should not be your boyfriend. It is not even a big deal. Making love is the relationship connection =D Not replacing objects to love. I would never swallow cum. Urgh eww.

noungning

Heartless
wow... um i agree to all that has been said here. and is it a sign of masculinity to do these things??? i just don't get it. how the hell is this fulfilling ur fantasies ... i'd be like so u are saying u're fantasy is to swallow semen? how about u show me first hahaha... i definitely believe he should give u much more respect especially since u are even giving him any action...

judyp

sarNie Adult
sorry, but if he couldn't respect you, then you're probably better off without him. its not the end of the world. time will heal everything. best of luck.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes hun time will heal everything, but at the same time do what your heart tells you too. Don't let us tell you whats the right choice or not. Whether the choice is wrong or right you should be the one to decide not some strangers on a forum :p even if we disagree with your choice either way we'll support you. What truly matters is that you're happy.

noungning

Heartless
glad to hear that u made a decision, but being in a relationship, involving intimacy, you should be feeling comfortable and not uncomfortable. i believe all relationship that ends leave a big hole in our lives. it's normal, but u have to give it some time.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for all your advice guys! and for agreeing with me! but umm, yea we broke up and im completely TORN apart! i am like, DEAD. I cant even think, sometimes i think i'm even going crazy. he was my first and, AHHHHHHHHH craziness. i dont know what to do. feel like crap. felt like some piece of crap he used then...well i have nothing to say b/c i was the one who dump him. but still, i miss him so freaking much! I FREAKING REGRET! i like, need him back. i feel like im going into a coma any day now.
Really? Wows! Sure. Just chill. =D Control your emotions. There are plenty of guys out there to be with.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh dear, I don't know what to tell you. If you really love the guy you wouldn't be worried about getting rejected -.- Also we all have our own opinions on things and just because we say that he isn't right for you doesn't make it right for you. So ask yourself this. If you're thinking "but I don't want to get rejected" then how much do you really want him back? Not much at all right? Because thats a sign of doubt. One thing you can do is talk to him casually and then bring it up.

noungning

Heartless
Ning you're right, but it's like, all this because of a stupid toy. i KNOW im blind somewhere, i just can't find it! and it hurts. i kept thinking and thinking, and if i would JUST agree to the toy, and control my temper, he wouldn't have pissed me off and i wouldn't break up with him.

come on now, it took me a WHOLE year to forget my ex and i never slept with him. and THIS dude, omg. im half losing my mind. and i feel really bad the fact that i cheated (only kissed another guy and claim i didnt have a bf at that time) on him too when we were still together. i can't think right.

i mean, should i feel bad or should i not feel bad?
ok there are 2 separate things here, one u are saying u broke up from JUST a toy... but seriously, i don't see it that way. I see you breaking up with the boy because he won't respect your decisions.

just because u slept with someone doesn't end your life there...!!!! since when!?!

and to me, it sounds like just because you've had sex, u're obligated to feel guilty and go back to him... not the best idea... again, also like, just because i have a kid, him beating the shit out of me is okay and i'll stay with him forever. NOOOO!

it took me 6 years to get over some idiot too.. but did my world end... no... maybe it halted for a few, but it didn't end.

ok guys, i KNOW i'm stupidly BLIND, but i want to ask him back...but i dont want to get rejected.

i talked to ONE of my friend, and she said if he really love me he should take me back. but i shouldn't even be talking to her b/c she's the clueless one out of all my friends.

so yea, i want to ask him back but dont want to get rejected. i mean, i never got rejected ONCE in my life. and i plan to keep it that way. do you guys know ways of asking him back without sounding desperate? i haven't talk to him in two days and i have the urge to smoke.
why would u do something like that? so does this mean you will say yes to everything he wants u to do? are u really going to be opressed because u feel obligated to this boy? i don't know. u already know how it'd turn out, if u go back to him, it means you will be willing to do what he asks for....and if he's not willing to respect your choices or decisions anyways and also why u also broke up with him because he was pissed and made u pissed... so are u going back in this relationship because u agree to yourself that from now on, whatever he wants, u're ok with?? or are u going into the relationship again to have this cycle again, and the next time he asks you to do something and u say NO, he'll be pissed and pisses u off and u break up with him again... are u sure u really want that?

and if he wanted the relationship, what did he do to show that he didn't want it to end when u ended the relationship?