Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Iya

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
OK hope all the episodes are there Iya.  If not, please let me know.

Here is my missing episodes, and if anyone have them, please upload for me. Thank you in advance. :kiss2: :dance1:

57- Aug 20 2011 Maha episode*
64- Aug 30 2011
65- Aug 31 2011
86- Sept 29 2011
139- Dec 9 2011
168- Jan 19 2012
177- Jan 31 2012
179- Feb 2 2012
183- Feb 8 2012
185- Feb 10 2012
396- Nov 27 2012
397- Nov 28 2012

I am really surprise that there were only 2 episodes missing from Nov 2012, but WOWEEEE didn't realized I was missing that many from the earlier episode. :scratchhead2:

But last time I watched them, it didn't see like I was missing anything :scratchhead2: Strange! :scratchhead2:

I'm sure I have most of those earlier ones. I'm at work right now, so i won't be able to get anything up for you till tonight. Thanks you for your uploads for me. :D

i just want to say it's the opposite for me when watching a drama. For some reasons, i can always tell if I was missing something for a drama. Maybe it's because I pay too much attention to the plot details on any dramas I'm addicted to. lol. What really peeved me however is when a drama/book left things out on purpose and then mentioned it offhandedly. Then I would be like "Wait! When did that happened?" and then would stop everything to go searching for it. usually, after like 4-6 hours of searcing online, i would find out that it was intentionally left out and I would be like "$^@#$%&*&^*^!!" HAHA. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is alright, take your time. I'm not in a hurry. 

It's just strange that I was missing so many episode. :facepalm:

I didn't have them in one folder, I got part of them in my portable drive, in two flash drives and some in my laptop.  I was trying to find the correct episode for you when I notice the missing episode, or maybe is not missing, lolz I just might have labelled it differently and put it under the original instead of the subbed. I'm sure is in one of many folders, because I don't believe I skipped any episode while I was watching it.  Or I was confuse with the lives episode I watched. :shrug:

I understand how you feel. Yes I do that sometime, only if the drama is very, very good, but some drama is just not that important to pay that much attention to. :coverlaf:

But with books is different story :bhehe: I would go crazy if there was parts missing :crazy:  I was reading a series that has 13 novel/stories of the family awhile ago, I waited until I got all 13 books before I read them, and even though you don't have to read in exact order to get the story, I'd still have to finish it in orders before I continue the next novel. I have to get the full set on hand to start, or else it will be like watching movie with no ending. Like the Twilight novel, I got all 4 before I start reading the first one. :clap:

*Oh check back the link later... I'll add music files later in the evening. 

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Is alright, take your time. I'm not in a hurry. 

It's just strange that I was missing so many episode. :facepalm:

I didn't have them in one folder, I got part of them in my portable drive, in two flash drives and some in my laptop.  I was trying to find the correct episode for you when I notice the missing episode, or maybe is not missing, lolz I just might have labelled it differently and put it under the original instead of the subbed. I'm sure is in one of many folders, because I don't believe I skipped any episode while I was watching it.  Or I was confuse with the lives episode I watched. :shrug:

I understand how you feel. Yes I do that sometime, only if the drama is very, very good, but some drama is just not that important to pay that much attention to. :coverlaf:

But with books is different story :bhehe: I would go crazy if there was parts missing :crazy:  I was reading a series that has 13 novel/stories of the family awhile ago, I waited until I got all 13 books before I read them, and even though you don't have to read in exact order to get the story, I'd still have to finish it in orders before I continue the next novel. I have to get the full set on hand to start, or else it will be like watching movie with no ending. Like the Twilight novel, I got all 4 before I start reading the first one. :clap:

*Oh check back the link later... I'll add music files later in the evening. 

Welcome to the club, maya. I'm the exact same way. I don't read a serie from the middle. i had to start from the very beginning. I love that giddy feeling i get whenevere a character would remember or say something as reference from the last book and then i would be like "YEAH YEAH! I remember that!" lol. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hey Lya, is it okay if you can upload episode 149 and 151. It's missing from the file you uploaded for episodes 100-185. Is it possible if you can upload those two episodes and Aug 9th, 2012 episode? Thank you very much! Do take your time though! No rush. :) 

Iya

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Hey Lya, is it okay if you can upload episode 149 and 151. It's missing from the file you uploaded for episodes 100-185. Is it possible if you can upload those two episodes and Aug 9th, 2012 episode? Thank you very much! Do take your time though! No rush. :)

hmm. I must have missed it somehow. Anyway, I'm at work so I'll put them up for you later today or tomorrow when I have time.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Thank you all for sharing. I'd upload clips but am too busy to do any so i'm glad everyone was able to help one another here.

Anyway, was this post? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYjIIFNYYWU
Credit: as tagged

Anyway, I love love instrumental so here's TUM HI HO w/violin & flute :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4WNTORtpHI
Mp3: http://mfi.re/listen/ia11ltln8k6bki6/Arshi_-_Tum_Hi_Ho_(Instrumental).mp3

Hi Ceci!  Among Lya, Maya and myself, we are still missing E396 - Nov 27 2012!  Would you be so kind in uploading that one episode for us...pretty plllleeaaaase!!

BTW, thanks for the upload of Tum Hi Hi instrumental version!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:

Hi Ceci!  Among Lya, Maya and myself, we are still missing E396 - Nov 27 2012!  Would you be so kind in uploading that one episode for us...pretty plllleeaaaase!!

BTW, thanks for the upload of Tum Hi Hi instrumental version!!
Unfortunately I'm missing it too. I already pm katelyn and maya about it so hopefully they have them.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:blush: Please ignore my previous list of missing episode for now.  I think I found some of them now :yahoo: Let me go through them all and I'll let you guys know soon of what is missing or maybe not missing at all.  :coverlaf:

EDIT: Iya did  you get my link already? Or did I screw up and lose it? :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Okay - let me know which episode you ladies are missing .. since i'm home for the holiday from schooling, i can reupload the missing episodes for you ladies na.

:thumbup:   Me too, I'm back now and trying to catch up with everything that needs to be done  :facepalm:  and  :blush:  'ahem' need to send things out too. :secret: :phew:

Thank you Cecilia :wub:  :kiss:

Here are the two episodes I don't have Ep.139 Dec 9th 2011 and Ep.177 Jan 31th 2012.
(Oh just want to mention that the latest re-run episode is Ep.120 now)

But I am total confused ... How many episodes was there in total? Was it 399 or 398?  :shrug:

And if possible, can you or someone please give me the correct DATE and EPISODE NUMBER that was aired on NOV 2012 :scratchchin:

:wackonut:  I think I got all of the episode for Nov 2012, but may have got the date or episode mixes up, that is probably why it seems like an episode was missing. Thank you in advance. :crush:

EDIT!

Katelyn I thought you already had Ep.396 Nov 27, 2012... which other ep. are you missing?

NEVERMIND! You got your episode mixed up.  Your Ep. 396 Nov 27 suppose to be Ep.395 Nov 26. Katelyn, therefore you are missing Ep.396 Nov 27!

Nov 29th the show didn't aired, so that mean it end on Nov 30 with 398 episodes!  (let me know if I got it wrong :shutup: )

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
:thumbup:   Me too, I'm back now and trying to catch up with everything that needs to be done  :facepalm:  and  :blush:  'ahem' need to send things out too. :secret: :phew:

Thank you Cecilia :wub:  :kiss:

Here are the two episodes I don't have Ep.139 Dec 9th 2011 and Ep.177 Jan 31th 2012.
(Oh just want to mention that the latest re-run episode is Ep.120 now)

But I am total confused ... How many episodes was there in total? Was it 399 or 398?  :shrug:

And if possible, can you or someone please give me the correct DATE and EPISODE NUMBER that was aired on NOV 2012 :scratchchin:

:wackonut:  I think I got all of the episode for Nov 2012, but may have got the date or episode mixes up, that is probably why it seems like an episode was missing. Thank you in advance. :crush:

EDIT!

Katelyn I thought you already had Ep.396 Nov 27, 2012... which other ep. are you missing?

NEVERMIND! You got your episode mixed up.  Your Ep. 396 Nov 27 suppose to be Ep.395 Nov 26. Katelyn, therefore you are missing Ep.396 Nov 27!

Nov 29th the show didn't aired, so that mean it end on Nov 30 with 398 episodes!  (let me know if I got it wrong :shutup: )

Maya, for your  2 missing episodes go to the link Lya gave since she uploaded these already! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h2vohzufrt3ct/110-185

You are correct that episodes 398 is the last one!

I made post earlier asking for Ceci to upload Ep.396 Nov 27 2012 for us!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Okay - let me know which episode you ladies are missing .. since i'm home for the holiday from schooling, i can reupload the missing episodes for you ladies na.

Ceci, we all need  Ep.396 Nov 27 2012! Thanks!

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:

these should be up now. Sorry it took so long. ;D

Iya

sarNie Adult
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!! 

I'm stopping by to say wish every a great New Year and to also play a little game.
I admit, I'm still very much in love with this couple, and thanks to Ceci, Maya, and Kately, I was able to watch this drama all over again. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking the time to upload them for me!!!

Anyway, it's not really a game, just basically a little something to refresh our memory of our Arshi and why we love them so much. Here goes:

1. Throughout the drama, both Arnav and Khushi gave so much to each other through their actions,. Out of all of them, name the top 3 (There were a lot, so 3 seem appropriate) that you think are the most significant for the couple.
2. Out of the two of them, who developed the most in and because of their relationship? (I think most of us know who that person is, but someone might have a good argument on this point. :D)
3. If there's one thing you would change in regards to this couple, what would it be?

These points kept on coming up in my mind when I watched the drama. My friends (the ones I also got addicted to it) and I had a pretty good debate on them, so I thought I'll ask you gals on your opinions. I'm on my lunch break, so I'll come back and post mine later. :D

cecilia

Staff member
Hm .. I'll try to tackle my response ... sorry, I'm not good with words lol

1. (they're mostly of ASR)
Top 1: First TERI MERI dance .. he finally came to turn with himself to accept his love for her even though it seemed a bit confusing at time from his wavering thoughts.
Top 2: ASR sacrificed himself to protect his wifey at the hut. Show how much he love love his wife and will do anything to keep her alive.  He put someone first before himself so that says a lot too.
Top 3: He stood up to his grandmother and the rest of the household and ordered them to respect his wifey.  I really like this scene because it shown that if something were to really happen to him he will died happy for there will be someone to take care of his family.  
Top 4: (for Khushi) The greatest part for me from Khushi was when she pushed her love for ASR aside and allowed herself to let Lavanya and ASR get engaged -- and possibly marry.  It shown that she loves him enough to do this to make him happy b/c it was what he want and it's what she can do to ease the pain on her part.

2. I love Khushi but I have to say that she lacks in characters.  The person who seemed to grow from their character the most is certainly ASR.  We saw how he went from being an egoistic boss to a loving husband.  I do wish we get to see him tone down a bit at work though.  

3. OneTwo things I would change: (1) make KHUSHI dressed in sari and make her more intelligent as the year gone by to fit this suppose 'high profile' wife title.  Also, (2) give them a CHILD of their own to end the long wait of a happy ending - better yet, do a time lapse scene to just make her have a baby bump or something to satisfy this hunger fan's heart lol

Other than this, I'm glad the drama stick to one themes unlike MB where it changes all the time -- i just hate how RK and MB take turn getting revenge on each other ... too much.  

To end my short thought - here's a beautiful mv made by divadeluxe321 :wub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYXDac4m2A4&list=FLD9dQdQW_cBclILqxxtjRxA