Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Iya said:
Does anyone here still have the eng subtitled version for the month of August 2012 all the way to the final episode on November 30th 2012? I was stupid and forgot to download them after the series ended, so now my collection is incomplete. If you need the ones before that, I have them available to share.

I have most of them ... not all and no ending of November. I can upload for you when I get home.  (Let me know which is the best site to upload, because is too many to upload to site that you'll have to wait after each download)

Iya

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
I have most of them ... not all and no ending of November. I can upload for you when I get home.  (Let me know which is the best site to upload, because is too many to upload to site that you'll have to wait after each download)

oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! You've made my day. I've have an almost complete collection that's just missing give or take one or two months. If you want them, i'll give them to you too. for me the easiest would be mediafire, if that's okay with you. i don't mind others, but MF works best since it's very fast and can upload multiple files at once.

I can upload some for you there too if need be for the episodes you don't have. In fact, I was thinking of making a torrent on Asiatorrents so it's up there somewhere for those who needs them once it's complete.

After the completing the subtitles version, then I'm also gonna try to get all the HQ RAWs also. lol. quite a task since most of them are blocked on YT and DailyMotion too. But that's for later.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
MM4ever said:
Haha u think so too. lol I asked my Indian friend she said the title means the one romance w/ color(rang). Indian and Thai language both rooted Sanskrit that's y some words are alike. :)

@bold - yes, very true as well as Cambodian language!  Thanks for the title translation!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Iya said:
oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! You've made my day. I've have an almost complete collection that's just missing give or take one or two months. If you want them, i'll give them to you too. for me the easiest would be mediafire, if that's okay with you. i don't mind others, but MF works best since it's very fast and can upload multiple files at once.

I can upload some for you there too if need be for the episodes you don't have. In fact, I was thinking of making a torrent on Asiatorrents so it's up there somewhere for those who needs them once it's complete.

After the completing the subtitles version, then I'm also gonna try to get all the HQ RAWs also. lol. quite a task since most of them are blocked on YT and DailyMotion too. But that's for later.

Ladies, please message me the mediafire links too once you upload the files!  I have almost all except for 1 or 3 episodes.  I also have a mediafire account, if you ladies need any missing episodes!  We could all share! 

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
Ladies, please message me the mediafire links too once you upload the files!  I have almost all except for 1 or 3 episodes.  I also have a mediafire account, if you ladies need any missing episodes!  We could all share! 

I don't mind sending you the links. If you can pm the episodes you need, I'll be able to upload them for you. I need all the eng sub version from july 2012 to november 2012. So if you can share those, I would really appreciate it too. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe I have every episode, but missing few episode from Nov. 12.  I will know for sure next week, I will have to check my storage hard drive first.

I don't have mediafire account though. 

Katelyn, check my post on page 19 and let me know which episode you're missing and I'll upload for you too.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
I believe I have every episode, but missing few episode from Nov. 12.  I will know for sure next week, I will have to check my storage hard drive first.

I don't have mediafire account though. 

Katelyn, check my post on page 19 and let me know which episode you're missing and I'll upload for you too.

Thanks, Maya. Since I don't have july 2012 - november 2012, I don't think I could help you there with November episodes. Sorry. I do have all the others.

Mediafire accounts are free, but you don't have to upload there if you don't want. They're just more efficient in my opinions.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Darn. Too bad I don't have any of them. Do you guys have the subs for episodes 110 to when Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam at the rooftop/terrace?! I missed out on those episodes and they were the cutest yet saddest episodes of all! 555 I want to watch to watch those episodes I missed. Thank you. :) 

Iya

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Darn. Too bad I don't have any of them. Do you guys have the subs for episodes 110 to when Arnav saw Khushi and Shyam at the rooftop/terrace?! I missed out on those episodes and they were the cutest yet saddest episodes of all! 555 I want to watch to watch those episodes I missed. Thank you. :)

I have them. So can you tell me specifically all the ones you want? I can upload 110 for you tomorrow but I'm not sure what else you need.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
^ Hi lya!  It looks like roselovesice needs 110-185 (terrace scene)!

Okay ladies, this folder should have what you need from ep 110-185. They're pretty low in quality because I had to rip them from DailyMotion when they were airing. but they're watchable and subtitles were pretty clear. When I find some that are better than this, I will upload them, but these should help for now. ^_^

As for me, I need episode 299-398, I believe that's from July 17th 2012 to Nov 30th 2012. Basically, most of the scenes from after Khushi rescued Arnav from being kidnap to their wedding/marriage life.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Iya said:
Okay ladies, this folder should have what you need from ep 110-185. They're pretty low in quality because I had to rip them from DailyMotion when they were airing. but they're watchable and subtitles were pretty clear. When I find some that are better than this, I will upload them, but these should help for now. ^_^

As for me, I need episode 299-398, I believe that's from July 17th 2012 to Nov 30th 2012. Basically, most of the scenes from after Khushi rescued Arnav from being kidnap to their wedding/marriage life.

Thanks lya!  You are too fast!  

Either you or Maya...

I'm missing:
Epi 31, 85, 100, 187, 273

I'll start working on all of November 2012 episodes so both you and Maya could start downloading!  I'll PM you and Maya the link!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Katelyn said:
Thanks lya!  You are too fast!  

Either you or Maya...

I'm missing:
Epi 31, 85, 100, 187, 273

I'll start working on all of November 2012 episodes so both you and Maya could start downloading!  I'll PM you and Maya the link!!

katelyn, I added epi 35, 85, & 100 to that mediafire folder. could get them there. I'll add 187 later for you.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Iya said:

Omygossh. Thank you so much Lya! You are the BEST! :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Iya said:
katelyn, I added epi 31, 85, & 100 to that mediafire folder. could get them there. I'll add 187 later for you.

Thanks a ton!  Do you have 273?  Please include that along with 187!!

cecilia

Staff member
i love that soundtrack .. and to have ARSHI in it .. just BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL!!! thanks for sharing it na.
*btw, the guy who did this cover is pretty handsome too