Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
I miss them .. i want a reunion so so bad .. *sighed* why can't they please us like how thai does it with their kookwan T_T

Thank you for the mv na, kate .. i especially love shyipkfan's aashiqui mv.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. Barun is so HOT. 555 I wish they would reunite SOON too, but Barun only wants to do Bollywood movies and not TV shows. I prefer seeing my boy for 30 minutes for 5 days straight instead of a 3 hour movie. LOL I wish he would change his mind soon and come back 'cause I seriously miss him. lol But whatever floats his boat too, you know? I support him. :D 555 Sadly, the boy doesn't want to do TV shows as of now and Sanaya doesn't want to do film either. It's like...a lose-lose situation. lol It'll be good if they just come back and continue off where they left off in IPKKND. I don't know how I can take seeing Barun in a funny, silly role other than his serious, ASR role. He suits that kind of role more. Hehhe. Ooh gosh. I can go on ranting but I'll try to refrain myself from raging. LOL Anyways, back to re-watching the reruns. I missed a lot of the Lavanya episodes, so I am glad that IPKKND is back on rerun. :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi Roselovesice!  Thanks for dropping by!  I'm still watching and drooling over Arshi's hot romance!  I can't get enough of them especially ASR!!  Yes, Barun is very HOT!  :drools:  We as fan would love to see Barun and Sanaya together again but they have to follow their own dreams.  I am very sadden that possibility that they will never work together again. :cry:  I do support their decisions though.  Anxiously waiting to see Barun's new movies!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing, Ceci!  This is too awesome!   Hearing this song made me cry! :cry: Love this duet version of the song!  I miss them...damn it!

cecilia

Staff member
Lovely edit -- i love that watermark texture .. so beautiful

Anyway, i went back to watch ARSHI fanmade mv today and felt disappointed ..
i wish, wish that the drama had a better ending that what we've got T_T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks ladies for sharing. Watching all these awesome fanMV's of Arshi makes me miss them so much more than I already do now. 
I can't bring myself to watch the ending again. I'm always on the verge of crying just because I know that was the end of my Arshi. :( It was quite a disappointment but whatever. It was either that or they were going to kill of Barun's character, which I would of been super upset. Nobody gets rid of ASR like that. 555 But yeah, I seriously wish Barun will just come back and do tv drama - tellywood. As much as I love him, I'm not excited to see his two Bollywood movies. I'm too bias. 555 

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I came here often, but never updated cos of my lost password. After seeing Ceci old Arshi vm back brought me here agn. I love Arshi couple, currently watching the rerun English dubbed and loving it. I've missed some episodes due to work, but I watch it everytime I catch on tv. 

Here's an amazing, beautiful, sad Arshi vm one of my favorite! A masterpiece!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfNRBZqKSw&list=PLCE99435845E85418&index=48

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Lovely edit -- i love that watermark texture .. so beautiful

Anyway, i went back to watch ARSHI fanmade mv today and felt disappointed ..
i wish, wish that the drama had a better ending that what we've got T_T

Thanks for liking my edit, Ceci!  Yeah, I think we could all agree with wanting a better ending.  And I'm always on the lookout for new Arshi fanmade mv.  I just can't stop missing Arshi!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Thanks ladies for sharing. Watching all these awesome fanMV's of Arshi makes me miss them so much more than I already do now. 
I can't bring myself to watch the ending again. I'm always on the verge of crying just because I know that was the end of my Arshi. :( It was quite a disappointment but whatever. It was either that or they were going to kill of Barun's character, which I would of been super upset. Nobody gets rid of ASR like that. 555 But yeah, I seriously wish Barun will just come back and do tv drama - tellywood. As much as I love him, I'm not excited to see his two Bollywood movies. I'm too bias. 555 

Thank you for visiting!  Just great to have more fans here who are missing them!  All we could do is just live through the magic over and over again with the episodes, mv and fan fiction!