Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci..well done!! Your ARSHI art collection is completely breathtaking!! Thank you so much for sharing!! ARSHI's magic combined with yours...WOW!! :thumbsup: :worthy:

Yeah...there are way too many spoilers out there!! :wackonut: I will try to stay calm and not to stress out too much!! It's getting very late here almost 3am!! I'll need my beauty sleep as well! :yawn: :goodnite: girls!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhh noo yaaarrr!!!!!!!!!!!! something that seems too unrelevant n tragic for me is happening!
will anjali lose her baby! damn that snake! that ur own child! what the hell is going on!!!??????

LoL... those two pagal sanaya n Barun!!
their offscreen masti is really superb~
:eyetwitch: Bloody hell what's with all the drama of Anjali? I starting to dislike how the story is going now. I only love Arshi's scenes, beside that, I'm so sick of all these side track stories. But then again I don't believe they(the CV's) will butcher Arshi's wedding that bad, so lets hope that Anjali's scene is only the wishful thinking of Shyam wanting something so bad to happen to Anjali and ruin Arshi's wedding. :thumbdown: :crazy:
:annoyed: But if that is true, then I swear I'm going to get really, really mad and curse the living hell out of those CV's and PH of IPKKND! :girlmad: :rant: :arrg:

Thank you for sharing Rehann, that was such a lovely video of the Sanaya, Barun and the casts having fun. :dance1:
I can't express enough how much I love Khushi and Arnav as a couple. :cloud9: Can't hope for Sanaya and Barun, but I have high hope that Arshi's will find happiness and nothing will ruin their loves and break them apart. :spin: :worthy: :coverlaf: :wub:

Beautiful works as always Cecilia! :flowers: I love all of them, great job! :clap2:

Thank you Katelyn. He is doing fine now, resting at home for now. Have to wait for more tests on the 19th before Dr. will decide to do surgery or not.

cecilia

Staff member
Worst thing happened!!!! Their dance sequence was ruined by Anjali's walking in pain with glass stuck under her foot. I feel so bad for Anjali for the first time and yes, i did not enjoy that dance b/c Anji's pain has taken over me .. i just want to go in and strangle this SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHYAM man!!!! He's so cold blood and has no conscience whatsoever! i hope the CAMERA in the RM still works or something - i WANT to see ASR go through these footage to find the CULPRIT or sue the company who came to put all the light away so then these company ppl will have to start doing investigation and have the chance to see the cctv stuff (if that's possible).

rehann

sarNie Adult
Worst thing happened!!!! Their dance sequence was ruined by Anjali's walking in pain with glass stuck under her foot. I feel so bad for Anjali for the first time and yes, i did not enjoy that dance b/c Anji's pain has taken over me .. i just want to go in and strangle this SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHYAM man!!!! He's so cold blood and has no conscience whatsoever! i hope the CAMERA in the RM still works or something - i WANT to see ASR go through these footage to find the CULPRIT or sue the company who came to put all the light away so then these company ppl will have to start doing investigation and have the chance to see the cctv stuff (if that's possible).
yes i'm too~ i wish that dance scene not mix up with Anjali tragic situation~ really suck! everytime Anjali scream painfully Shyam was smiling! are he already going crazy or what!!!!
what happen if one day Anjali know that she the person who cause her baby death by betrayed her bro meeting with that snake! if just once! she believe Arnav's word this would not happen~
now how worst the situation would be~ i don't want their wedding to be in such intense n sad situation anymore~ so unfair for Arshi~
But now Anjali condition will bring Arnav n Khushi togther~ In this painful n sad time Arnav really need Khushi by his side!
i believe the wedding still on, even Anjali sad but she will never let her brother stop his wedding for her~ god maybe want something good happen to Anjali thats why HE take the baby! at least Shyam can't use their child as his weapon~ now the one that can harm Anjali not Shyam! but her blind love!
Open ur eyes please Di! he don't deserve ur love!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm still in tears with Angi :(

But gosh .. that BTS clip of BARUN dancing got me laughing so hard .. bipolar today again!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe: OH GOSH my "Like This" has reaches its limit already for today! :pervie: LMAO, I blame you girls for driving me crazy with your posts. :bopping: :rockon:

I'm not going to comment much about Anjali's because I have not watch yet... but hey I was right, they killed her baby off, that was why there wasn't any baby bump. :shutup: Hopefully she can open her eyes now and not being so stupid by betraying her own brother, after all, she did saw Shyam shadow in her room prior to the incident. :shrug: But I'll try not to feel sorry for her, because she ruined my Arshi's moment, and she did it to herself by trusting that bastard of a husband of hers! :yawn: :smack:

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. but a little part of me can't help it but feel bad for her - she puts herself in this situation b/c she trust ppl too much .. and from looking at her point of view .. he never really cheated in front of her to concluded much too .. keep in mind, she knows Shyam way before she knows Khushi therefore it's hard for her to judge the situation (she's too blind in love). I feel bad for her baby - poor kid .. was about to see the world in 2 months and yet his EVIL DADDY just have to kill him off. T_T

As for the baby bump .. we just start seeing them for this past week and now .. she has to take it off too *sighed* poor baby, no one want him/her in the first place. Now, i'm waiting for BABY ARSHI b/c MILLIONS of people wants to see him/her badly already. Arshi better marry soon and get their SR going b/c we're all waiting here ... for our turn to babysit, of course lmao

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes the innocent one always get caught in the middle. But then again how can the baby spirit want to be born when Anjali once trying to killed it... and now is the father that is doing the killing. Baby do have spirit or grace to know if it was love/welcome or not. They are like little angel.... some born to take revenge on the parent and some are born for love and prosperity to their parent, that is if you believes in such a thing. :bhehe:

But Anjali should have trusted Arnav more instead of lies and betrayed him like that. If she doesn't change after this, then she doesn't deserve any sympathy. :shrug:

As for the baby... well I'm not a doctor or anything, but isn't the baby old enough to survive? Just wondering that's all. :)

cecilia

Staff member
we dont' know how she fell ... i think the baby is old enough to survive too if the fall isn't too dramatic.
It looks like she fell off the stair from where Shyam set the trap.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sanaya has such flawless skin it seemed to glow. And the picture where Arnav is looking at Khushi is heart stopping.

Why is Anjali still with the "creep" seriously she is so pretty and sweet.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More YT accounts were terminated and one of them was 2ndrealone Channel. That is too bad! I'm so disappointed because I usually watch the old episodes July 4, 2011 through December 2, 2011 from this channel!

Ceci, would you please update the "Where to watch?" section on the first post to reflect the change?

Update to this:

Where to watch?

1) Go here to watch the first month, started on June 6, 2011.
Viki is done subbing the first month and is working on episodes in July starting at EPI 20!!
http://www.viki.com/...episodes?page=1

2) Then go here for the rest of the episodes.
http://www.india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=156304&FID=637&PN=35

Thanks in advance, Ceci!!

cecilia

Staff member
I've update first page ja. Thanks na, Kath.

Gosh, i miss ASR so badly! I want ARSHI to marry this week (despite whatever spoiler said)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Ceci, you are so fast!! I was watching old episodes again because like you, I miss ASR too!! BTW, I love your new siggy! Barun is just too cute and funny! :ghehe:

I hope they will get marry too!! Friday's episode was so painful to watch. I feel so bad for everyone! What a tragedy! It was really difficult for me to watch Anjali stepping onto the broken glasses and then walk and fell down the stairs. I feel so sad for her loss. I would not wish for something like that to happen even to my worst enemy. Do know, I've never hated Anjali!! I just think she is blinded by her love and ASR should have told her the truth about Shyam. In a way, I feel that she is also a victim!! We all know how Shyam can charm and fool people. For example, he certainly got Khushi's buaji eating out of his hands. He is a master manipulator and had fool the whole Raizada clan!!

From this episode, I have an awful feeling that ASR might go back to his dark shell again. I hope Khushi could convince him to share his pain. Please don't push her away!

The best part was the ARSHI scene...the little happiness they had. Love that he kissed Khushi in front of everyone!! I was most happy about the part when Khushi put her hand on his heart and then they hugged. :cloud9: That was really touching! I think it shows that Khushi will always protect his heart.

The little ARSHI happiness was so short-lived! It's really not fair! They deserved to have a happy wedding!! The tragic incident really set a sad mood for me and the rest of my Friday was awful! I'm reallly nervous about Monday's epi!! :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
Me too .. i felt awful after that Friday episode. Feel so so bad for Anji.
I did not watch today episode yet but i read the wu - it seems like another sad/happy one.
I'll wait til sub comes out to watch it fully tonight when i get back to my apartment :p

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
What a tear-jerking episode!! :cry: Luckily I had some tissues nearby! Bravo to Barun, Sanaya and Daljeet!!!

The episode is really satisfying because Arnav in his most darkest moment he trusted Khushi enough to confide in her. He shared his pain with her and his is not afraid to share and express his weakness!! My heart went out to Arnav because he is feeling sad and helpless. Khushi is really his strength. The hug was just too AMAZING!! I would like to give Arnav a hug too...oh my poor baby!! :grouphug:

I also like the scene where Anjali was in denial about the miscarriage but as soon as she saw Arnav's tearful reactions then she knew. Her reality hit her really hard. The overwhelming emotions poured out!! There was so much pain and agony! That was just toooo sad! :weep:

As for Arnav's flashback regarding his parents' argument, I have a feeling there may be some misunderstanding. :scratchhead2: Arnav's mother didn't give his Dad a chance to explain at all! More will be revealed for sure..

What's your take on this episode, ladies?

rehann

sarNie Adult
Me too .. i felt awful after that Friday episode. Feel so so bad for Anji.
I did not watch today episode yet but i read the wu - it seems like another sad/happy one.
I'll wait til sub comes out to watch it fully tonight when i get back to my apartment :p
if sad yes~ but happy we can't found it anywhere!
the precap make me breathless...
*Shyam was with Dadi n Anjali in hospital rooms... when he want to go outside he stumble over Khushi n Arnav at the door~
Arnav holding Shyam's collar n about to punch him~
what will happen next? will Arnav give in n let Shyam come back to his di life?
what heppen to Arnav n Khushi wedding? will that garima secret reveals at this crazy time?
ohhh~ all this damn it question make me go crazy? if Anjali doesn't go crazy... i will go crazy instead of her!! what the!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i meant happy as in ARSHI console each other - love each other and be each other support/encouragement ja.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...this is tooo AWESOME so I thought I'd share it with you! The vm editing included the parts from SBS too!

"Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna" dance sequence without Shyam and Anjali! :cheer: :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: OH MY...Arnav is so HOT here staring at Khushi! :spicy: :drools: I also love the part where Khushi touched his heart and then finished off with a perfect hug!! :cloud9:

cr: xButterflykisses95x