Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
I just message him ... we'll find out if he can fix it ..

Maya - i saw that mv awhile back in one of his fan channel on youtube or maybe not .. He's my sadist p'ek .. no one scare me more than Johnny when he goes after his n'ek ..Even Nok Chatchai didn't scare me like Johnny. LMAO but i still like him in the end. Johnny doesn't age that well compare to Nok but whatever ... he's charming in his younger year just like Willy. I actually like Nok as he age .. but i like him mostly in Mon Jun Tra and Mia Tang (actually, i dont' know when i like him -- but i like the older him) I didn't find him attractive in his younger year lmao

Onto topic -
maybe it's like you said .. with our background in Thai lakorn - perhaps, we might find it easy to forgive him compare to what the thai p'ek does to their n'ek. There's a time i want him to pay for everything that he cause in Khushi's life but there's time when i just completely floor with his attitude that i forgive all that he have made lmao - so i really don't know ... for all i know is that there's a reason why he did what he did and if he were to do it - he will have to do it his way .. whether it is redeemable or not .. he at least attempt it in one or the other to make up for one loss (not sure if you girls get what i mean lol) i'm quite lost and bipolar these days with his behavior so ... i don't know lmao

You know what .. come to think of it - i could forgive him for all the mean thing he cause b/c at the end of the day - he didn't take advantage of Khushi's body at her most vulnerable point. He didn't take advantage of the contract to get to what he desire like how the p'ek tricked the n'ek to sleep with him only to dump her after their doing in 'Ishaqzaade' (BTW if you girl have not watch it - give it a shot .. it's good for me)

cecilia

Staff member
ASR is such a tease today - causing Khushi to do everything wrong ..
He has SR on his mind every day now lmao
i love his tease though - pretend to act all innocents in front of the family to get his wifey all nervous and scare.
That was such a naughty question too 'I just want to know, ARE YOU SCARE?' Good, I'll see you tonight <3

rehann

sarNie Adult
new Promo for next week~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR9_DQdEnns&sns=fb

i was like jumping all over when ASR ask dadi what she really know about Khushi???
it was just like 'dadi how dare u said like that to khushi... since u never know her? u never know how much she have been through all this day!!!!'
just hope that ASr will open all their wedding reasons to his family!!! i want all people know what Khushi had done for them!! she need to be respect n thank for all that she have done!! she even deserve more than that!!

i try my best not to rely on the spoilers but since i'm so excited then i still want to share some with u guys~
there will be a new song that will picturised Arshi~
TUMHI DEKHO NA... YEH KYA HO GAYA... TUMHARA HU MAIN BAS TUM MERI...
the wedding scene has not been confirm by anyone but hopely this song is for that scene~
some surprise or what???
the upcoming track on MOn & Tue is guranted to be masti! just hope that is the wed ep...
but what to said here.... iss Lyrics ko kya samja hoon?
ooohhhh damn excited right now!!! :woot: :woot:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm just as excited as you are - i hope their love stay strong and test through time between Dadiji and her 'illusion' world.

Anyway, i was going to mention something about Khushi's dress the other day ..

GUTTER MIND:
She's preparing herself for him in a nervous way .. by wearing the dress in reverse so it'll be easier for ASR to take her on their RS lol
(this call for a fanfiction - one shot lmao) -- but i know it won't happen. Just thought i'd share this funny thought after seeing the way ASR eyed her up and down with those facial expressions. He's so pervy these days lmao

Thank you, Rehann for bringing the clip here <3

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm just as excited as you are - i hope their love stay strong and test through time between Dadiji and her 'illusion' world.

Anyway, i was going to mention something about Khushi's dress the other day ..

GUTTER MIND:
She's preparing herself for him in a nervous way .. by wearing the dress in reverse so it'll be easier for ASR to take her on their RS lol
(this call for a fanfiction - one shot lmao) -- but i know it won't happen. Just thought i'd share this funny thought after seeing the way ASR eyed her up and down with those facial expressions. He's so pervy these days lmao

Thank you, Rehann for bringing the clip here <3
welcome ceci~ not just he is pervy these day... we also ceci~ hahaha
someone even faster than cv... already made up some video using that song...
this is one of them... n i'm quite love it!

awww... love this~
little ASR~ such a cutie

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, we are a bunch of them too .. but then can't blame us when ASR constantly have that look on his face lmao

Did you girls know that ASR is Khushi's first love? She said Salman was but really she admire him only, not love him. Shyam is not her either b/c she forced herself to agree to the marriage only to satisfy Buaji and to get away from ASR's cruel words too. My point is - after looking at all these, i finally understood why she's a mess when it comes to intimate talk from ASR. With the other day episode, it sure seems like ASR has experience a lot too with his questions regarding her being scare of SR .. as if he has done so much and is not scare .. actually look forward to it as well.

Anyway, i went back to watch some old episode .. came across another memorable scene for me .. I love love this episode where she sign language him to not eat the hot lentil soup made by Lavanya b/c he'll choke from the spices. However, he refused and continue eating it like crazy in front of her to pissed her off. Later, he suffered the pain .. she was kind enough to give him milk but he refused too ... i thought that was really cute of the two :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
He was so possesive then too .. not allowing anyone to look at his future wife lol (usually between Khushi & NK)

He clinched his jaw too when he saw NK grabbed onto Khushi hand after coming down the stair when NK was talking to khushi about her fly dance moves lol

HHAHAHAHA - Anji and nani fixing up NK w/Khushi joke got him bad!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIsZ3alt4ug

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2: WOW so many new posts, I don't even know where to start first.
I love that episode where they were not allow to speak to one another, and Khushi won. :clap: I also like the part she slapped him while trying to kill mosquito. :lmao3: ROFL.

While I wait for new episode and whenever I have time I always gone back to watch the old episodes, and after few times you will notice a lot of thing about ASR and surprise, he was actually quite captivated by Khushi, he just didn't realized it.
From the very beginning ASR has always been possessive of Khushi, even before NK came into the picture. :coverlaf:

That little boy in the picture is sooo cute. :spin:

I don't know, I'm not feeling the new song ATM, maybe if I understand I might like it, but as of right now... I don't like it, not very up beats, sorry.

Anyway can't comment much now, because I haven't got time to watch the latest episode yet. :cry:

OFF TOPIC:
I can't compare Chatchai and Johnny because both are my favorite and I have been following their works since Johnny joined the group/band "Grand'ex" before he was even an actor; and Chatchai since his very first lakorn where he was partner up with Linda.
I love their works equally because they are both very talents actors. But I think both are creeps when they got that sadist roles :pervie: LMAO :bhehe:
As for whom ages better ... I believe Asian known to be better with aging than Caucasian, and Johnny is half-Caucasian while Chatchai is pure Thai, so that could be one reason Chatchai ages better... another reason is... remember Johnny has an accident and was bed-ridden for some times, so he doesn't work out as much as Chatchai did.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't look forward to the song either b/c i for one hate that movie of SRK and RANI .. they cheated on their spouses and i hate that the most when it comes to relationship .. Aside from my hate for that movie and those characters .. i'm looking forward to seeing arshi doing another song sequence .. i wish it's a different song but whatever .. as long as i get to see ARSHI doing it then perhaps my bad memory of that song will be much better afterward lmao

Maya, i'm so bore these days .. i went back to watch and notice so many funny thing about him as well. He said no one can scare him b/c he is ASR but KHUSHI gave him heart attacked TWICE .. first with the ambulance and 2nd with the almost death scene. As for as not giving in to KHUSHI - it's all WORDS. he had done so many times and ends up loosing it too lmao

Off topic:

Nok and Johnny are creepers for sure when it comes to sadist but Johnny takes the award each time for me .. the way he went after Run in MON RAK ASOON was so scary .. out in the rain too lmao Nangfah Gub Satan was scary as well - shreding all her clothes :eek:

Nok? hmm ... i haven't come across one that i'm scare off yet .. is there one you think he scare the creep out of you? SPEAKING of that .. so many ppl doesn't like NAMPUENG KOM b/c of the age difference but i actually it REAL GOOD. My most favorite one was of him in Mia Tang as Kongkai - he was so good in there as a confuse man .. eating his words, pestering up to her needs, and finally man up to whatever he decide. I like this version much much more than ROME/CHOM.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ OMG...I'm dead and already gone to heaven!! Mmmm...wonder if the wedding night is going to really take place!! I'm not a pessimist or anything but I try not to have too much of a high expectation. I don't mind either way if the wedding night happens now or later after the remarriage!! Thanks for sharing the picture Ceci!! Hold on girls because there will be a lot of drama ahead!!

BTW, love your posts of vids and discussions with Maya relating to ARSHI romancing each other! Those are some of my fav moments of them too!! I could never get enough or tired of seeing them. I really love ASR with the short hair!! :spicy:

OFF TOPIC:
I'm a fan of Nok and Johnny tool!! I enjoyed watching "Nampueng Kom" for the great storyline and acting by Nok and Janie as well as the entire cast. The age difference didn't bug me as much because that was within the scope of the characters. hehe I've seen all the previous versions as well!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Who's ready to faint *i fainted so many times*

Credit: misti
why khushi smiling? is this the offscreen spoilers? maybe but who care since the suhagrat is around the corner!
beside Suhagrat... i'm more curious if Arnav will open their marriage secret in front of all his family or not~
i hope that he will really do it!
BTW~ kate i also not mind if their suhagrat is before or after remarriage but please CV make it before that stupid past revelation!
i want that to be their sweetest memory togther that can be their strenght to fight for their love!
i read one comment today at one of this series forum! she really glad that Shyam will come back! i was just like 'are she crazy or what? why did she happy for that snake return...'
then i ask her~ her answer make me impress 'cause Shyam are their cupid! evrytime he try his nasty tactic toward arshi... there always something bittersweet happen that always bring khushi n arnav togther! n i believe his come back will make our heart just like roller coaster together with our Arshi!'
agree! there a lot of prove for that~
when he lied about his love relation with khushi~ Arshi get marry
when he try to put colour at khushi face~ arshi enjoy their first holy togther 'put colour at each other face'
when he plan to make Khushi drunk at holy day~ a very lovey dovey confession happent
when he kidnap Arnav~ Arshi at last realized how much they love each other!
when he try to make up all story to blame it on Khushi~ Arnav at last really confident that all story khushi had tell him is the truth!

but i'm not so happy for that Snake return... just so so cause i'm hope their happiness will stay much longer!
BTW i'm also curious how will this Shyam come back! as Raizada family member once again or what?
ahhh... curiousity will really kill the cat! everything are getting more spicy day by day!!!

OOOOOHHHH NNNNOOOOO!!!!
not just suhagrat around the corner but the nightmare also!!!!

really hope that he just go to see the shooting progress!

rehann

sarNie Adult
tonight episode really kill me!! :wackonut:
exceed my expectation! i though that ASR just tease Khushi around about that Suhagrat but he really mean it!
He really do whatever he said! he really want his right as her husband. he badly want her to be totally his!
he such a sweetu! but as always an angry young man! he really frustrated & angry when Khushi refuse their Suhagrat!
this 'free believe' man really make me feel Khushi's headache! she don't know how to make ASR understand all that ritual meaning!
however love the fact he like that~ ASR is always ASR... only Khushi can make he understand!
love his dialogue when Khushi said all ritual have their own meaning! 'all ritual have meaning then how people feel n want no meaning?'
I love u Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
really love ASR.. how his chracter is! he always do whatever his heart feel right but poor Khushi always got different from others.
i means the way he propose~ marry me tonight if not your sister wedding will stop!
the way they married~ get dragged to temple that nobody there... just put sindoor n mangalsutra... thats it! all done~
the way he celebrate her birthday~ n today their suhagrat 'trial' n that dammit love confession!!! hahaha
he always make khushi don't know how to breath properly! make her heart beats like a roller coaster! go up n down due to his unpredictable actions!
but i totally love that he so piss off when Khushi refuse him... that clearly show that he want her badly! come on he a man... stay in one room with someone that he love so much! he have right to demand that!
i believe that evil dadi make a huge scene after this! n i also 100% believe that Arnav will open all~ since ASR not care about other n he will do it to protect Khushi dignity! i prefer it to be like that... so everyone will now what the truth is!
excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

cecilia

Staff member
All i can say is .. OMG, that was so hot! So ASR style!
They walked around the fire - how many times, i don't know but they did!!!

*will write more later ... just want to say this out loud in here first!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm so FRUSTRATED to the max. I watched the first episode wo sub bc I couldn't find any with english sub available. I picked up certain episode to watch and read the rest of the caps. I'm up til episode 80. there is a jum from ep.79 to 150 something where there is no recaps available. and what bothers me is that most clips are not listed by episode but by dates!!!!!!!!!!! and its difficult to watch wo subs. now I don't even have recaps for the rest of the episodes. and what bothers me is that this is.a 200 plus episode dramas.

its a little upsetting that their hate relationship started off so weak. there isn't too much ground for this continuous love-hate relationship. yet it is still quite entertaining.

so where can I find recap or subtiles for 80-100 something episode.

cecilia

Staff member
funfun, their love is a puzzle that can never be solve .. even when we watch all episodes with no skip, we still questions about it too .. it's an on going debate at IF lol

Here's what i've told ppl on youtube :

1. Go here and watch the 1st month in English:
http://en.viki.com/c...ve-to-this-love

2. then head here for the rest of the episodes:
http://www.india-for...4&FID=637&PN=35

Rehann, i love his tease when he was behind her on listening to the ELDER's talk. He sure knows how to play with Khushi - telling her that she ought to listen to Nani's request since she likes to take elder's blessing lmao So so dirty mind, ASR! I want to see JR running around the mansion too .. gosh, SR would have been completed if only ASR remember to move the IDOL from the bed stand lmao

That FIRE walk scene was so intense and hot! OMG, he was so upset that he broke not one stool but two to make that fire pit. Left alone, he carried her too when she keeps on arguing.. and that i LOVE YOU,DAMN IT confession got me rolling and melting at the same time. No wodner Khushi got caught off guard. I'd be surprise and happy like her too. She's so lucky, getting to hear the I LOVE YOU not once but twice :wub: - Now, it's her turn to confess directly to him this time -- no more indirect confession like the HOLI SPECIAL, please.

Doesn't this cap have 'GUTTER' written all over it? lol

Credit: as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to add that .. Khushi's so cute .. hiding behind the closet all shy like that.
ASR just have to play and tease her even more by not giving her the duppata right away too ..
GOSH, these two .. GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have 200 episode to catch up to u ceci. sometimes I feel that khushi put herself in situation where it drives him crazy/mad thus I ain't so mad at him for being mean to her lmao I feel like screaming at her at times too but thankfully he does it for me haha.

oh yeah forgot to mention, thanks ceci. I wish there was just one place where I can just sit n watch wo searching for the next clip.

cecilia

Staff member
I know what you mean .. i have to literally search all over for all their episodes and date by date when i watched it on youtube. Luckily, i've downloaded all the episodes before the youtube account got deleted so i'm good with that. Call me crazy but i even have copies of the non-sub too lol. I'm just glad you're joining us in this fun ride .. there are time you just want to scream at khush and ASR but due to their intense love and gaze .. you can't help it but encourage one to do wrong and the other to correct lmao

I want to mentioned that i hate that song from KANK but ARSHI clear out that bad images in my head with ASR's strong gaze at Khushi .. carrying her to bed like that *i'm not a perv but you know .. ASR just make me think like one constantly* .. Now, the song will have BEAUTIFUL ARSHI in place of the cheater husband and wife of Preity and Ahbishek lmao

I tell you, ARSHI always find ways to make me forget the bad things ... today episode was so short that i actually catch the live streaming at 12 o'clock again lmao .. Oh, some people were saying that ASR attempt R on Khushi but looking at this whole situation carefully, he did nothing .. she's willing to give in to him too .. when he lift her up, she puts her arms around him so this certainly said that she's so ready to take things to the next level. When she realize that they need to finalize their wedding with the walk - she tells him to stop and he stop and ask what's wrong so there's no way he's attempting r .. if anything, both are attempting a WILLING together *blush* I can't believe they're attempting with the lights on - normally, ppl would turn off the light and leave only the candle .. now, do you think they'll leave the light on in future scene or they'll turn it off leaving only the candles to do its magic with the aroma its send around the room lmao

BTW - i replay that terrance scene so many time .. that I LOVE YOU stays true to ASR character. Don't know to praise BARUN or to admire ASR to finally say it .. i suppose, i'll give two kudos for the two: ASR & BARUN for such brilliant act again.