Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cikna

sarNie Adult
Ok, I had time to continue with my very first fanfic which I intend to complete...hehehe...So, anyone, who is interested, feel free to read. If not, just skip it and please continue making interesting comments which I have found exciting to read. It kept me updated with what I have missed so far.

Things were definitely awkward for everyone in the Raizada’s household, especially between the Gupta’s sisters and Anjali. It was clear as crystal the Shyam was the one with the most guilt and fault, but Anjali could not bring herself to accept that both Kushi and Payal were victims, pawns in Shyam devilish plans. Deep in her hidden heart, she knew Kushi was not the one to be blamed, but her mind and the rest of her emotion overshadowed her judgment. Ever since Arnav brought Khushi back to Shantivan about a week ago, she could not look at them both and refused to see them when they are around.

Anjali’s behaviour was becoming worse and that worried Arnav a lot. He did know what else he could do to reach his di. Khushi realised what her husband was going through. It pained her to know he just kept it to himself. It was not fair for him to went through such ordeal and she wanted him to confided in her and shared some of his pain with her. But Arnav being ASR, refused to. Arnav won’t let Khushi suffer and experience more torment especially with the silent treatment his Nani, mamiji and his beloved sister were giving Khushi. He believed sharing his pain and agony would add to the already wounded Khushi.

Khushi made up her mind to proceed with what she had been thinking about for quite some time now. She had hopes that if she tried hard enough, Anjali, Nani and Mamiji would accept her again and leave the past behind them all. She tried many, many times to talk to Anjali and explain things to her but Anjali kept avoiding her. It was hurtful for Khushi for not able to talk to Anjali. The same thing happened with Nani and Mamiji. If only she had more courage to tell Anjali and the whole family the truth about Shyam before Arnav’s kidnapping, maybe all this would happen and it might be less painful for everyone. Khushi blamed herself and it was only right she’s the one to put an end to all this awkwardness and sadness which were surrounding the Raizada’s.

Anjali closed her ears hard. She didn’t want to answer Khushi’s request of wanting to talk to her. She knew what she was going to say. She didn’t want to hear it. But Khushi was not giving up.
“Anjali ji. Please open the door. I want to talk to you. Please Anjali ji….”.

There was no response. Khushi knocked a few more times. Still, no response. “I’m sorry, Anjali ji. I have to do this.” Khushi opened the locked door of Anjali’s room with the keys that the maid kept. It was now or never. She had to speak to Anjali.

Anjali was surprised seeing Khushi entering her room. Khushi closed the door behind her and then turn to face Anjali who was sitting on the bed., Khushi could see the confusion, sadness and a hint of hatred on Anjali’s face.
“Anjali ji. I’m sorry that I have entered your room without your consent. But this is the only way that you and me can talk”.

Anjali looked the other way around. She was not ready to talk to Khushi. “Go away. Let me be. Don’t let me despise you more than I already have.”

“Good Anjali ji. Vent your anger out of your heart. Say what you wanted to say. Tell me how much you hate me if that gives you a peace for your heart and soul.”

Anjali was surprised with Khushi’s response. She didn’t expect that Khushi would accept her statement of her with such attitude. But still, she didn’t feel like talking to Khushi now. It was still very much painful for her to accept that all this while, Shyam fooled her with so much deceit and the woman he yearned and longed for was not his wife, her, but Khushi.
“Just leave. Go away. I don’t want to see you anymore.”

“Would that make you happy, Anjali ji, if I leave?

Anjali was taken aback with Khushi’s question. How should she answer? Yes, a part of her wanted Khushi to be gone. She was the source of this unbearable pain of being betrayed by her husband. But another part of her knew, Khushi being gone, Arnav would be in pain too. She was confused.
“Does it matter what I want? You could never give me back what I have lost. Please, just leave my room…” Anjali started to cry. She felt as if the baby in her womb was also crying, feeling her pain and sadness.

It hurt Khushi even more that her dearest Anjali was crying and it was because of her. She approached Anjali slowly, kneeled beside the bed, kneeling near Anjali.
“Please don’t cry, Anjali ji. It’s not good for you and the baby. I…..I know am the one to be blamed. I’ve caused so much agony for you and your family. If only I can turn back time, I would. But I can’t. I know….”

“Just stop talking and leave! I don’t want to hear you!” Anjali closed her eyed and raised her voice. She put both of her hands on her ears, indicating clearly to Khushi that she didn’t to hear any of Khushi’s explanation.

Khushi was determined to let Anjali hear what she had to say. She hold Anjali’s hands down and spoke firmly.
“Anjali ji. I don’t want to cause you anymore sorrow. So, please answer me this question and you never have to hear my voice anymore. If I leave this house, this family, would you be at ease and find in your heart a way to forgive me?

Anjali was quiet. She just closed her eyes. If only this was just a dream, she wanted to wake up soon. This dream had turned into a nightmare.
“If my answer is yes, would you do so?”

“Yes. IF that gives you peace…..” The two women just stared at each other...

The Raizadas were surprised to see so much food on the dining table. It felt as if there was a celebration going on. There was lamb, chicken, different kinds of laddus and other deserts beautifully plated. And all that was presented by Khushi.
“Come, come everyone. Don’t just stare at the food. It’s been a while since we had a lavish dinner like this. Anyways, someone special would be joining us tonight!”

Khushi was all smiling, making everyone else confused including Payal. She felt something was wrong when Khushi asked her to help with the cooking. Khushi kept saying that they may not have another opportunity to spend time together like this. But she brushed away the negative thoughts that Khushi might do something unpredictable.
Arnav, too, was surprised with Khushi’s behaviour tonight. Just last night he heard her cried in her sleep. She looked gloomy these few days. But now, she looked happy and positive, just the same as before all thesecraziness occurred. He wanted to asked her but it would be weird to ask in front of his family. So when Khushi came to his seat to pour him water, he gently whispered to her.
“Are you ok Khushi? Is everything alright?”

“Yes, Arnav ji. Why would I be not ok? Here’s your water. Remember, no sweet drinks. Anyway, don’t worry. Tonight we will have a special guest”

“A special guest?”

Nani and Mamiji wanted to leave the dining table when to their surprise, they saw Anjali.
“Anjali bettiya??”

Everyone was stunned to see Anjali joining them for dinner. It was so long since she came down to eat with the family. Arnav was the most surprised one.

“Di?”

Khushi didn’t want the family to be absorbed in confusion and awkwardness. So, she rushed to Anjali’s side and hold her arm.

“Anjali ji, welcome! Everybody, tonight’s feast is for our dearest Anjali ji. I think she had been through so much things…because of me….So, that is why, with Payal didi’s help, I prepared all these wonderful and delicious food especially for Anjali ji!”

Everyone could not believe what they were hearing and looking. They all saw that Anjali just followed Khushi and let her sit her next to Arnav. On the other hand, Arnav immediately hold his sister’s other arm to support her. Anjali just looked at Arnav, her beloved brother and gave him weak smile. But that alone had made Arnav very happy. He took his sister’s hand and kissed it lovingly. That almost brought everyone to tears. It had been so long since these siblings displayed such affection. Khushi was the happiest one. She brushed away the tears that started to flow down her cheeks before everyone else could see it.

“Ok, everyone! What are we waiting for? Please, eat, eat. Nani, I made you your favourite, lamb curry! And mamiji, your special dessert. Well, that one Payal didi made especially for you…”

Nani and Mamiji didn’t know how to respond. All this while, they were not sure how to react with Khushi around. They knew that Shyam used everyone for his selfish reasons. But both of them were not ready to forgive Khushi for telling them the truth earlier about Shyam. They were also worried if they just accept Khushi’s apology, it may hurt Anjali. They didn’t want her to feel betrayed, like how Shyam had done. But seeing Anjali together with her brother and Khushi trying very hard to please everyone, they slightly waiver. As surprise as they were to see Anjali here with the rest of the family after so long, it didn’t come as a complete shock that the one who was able to bring Anjali down and join them at dinner tonight was Khushi. She was known to do the impossible; changing the modern Lavanya to loveable traditional Indian woman, making Arnav considers marriage and now bringing back Anjali to the family after such ordeal. Khushi was indeed special.

cikna

sarNie Adult
it just my nick name for this forum~ i love this name since i watch Fanaa...
i'm pure malay...
hi dik! akak is also from malaysia and yes, a malay as well. happy commenting!!! it's been a while since i last watched any indian movie or dramas. now i'm hooked to IPPKND!!

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, that was a good update but a bitter one too .. i already feel the future pain for ASR T_T

Poor Khushi - she always sacrifice her happiness for everyone else ... forgetting herself for the most part ..
do update soon na .. i'd love to read til the end .

I wish Monday is here already - i want to see Arshi's plan in taking their romance to the next level *shy smile*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some vids to help us get through the weekends!!

Romantic - Love this version of the song "We Found Love"
cr IanLoverTVD

cr xamtxlovesxyoux

Heart broken and emotional ASR!! :cry:
cr flyawayformat

Forced marriage...very sad for Khushi!! :weep: LOVE this song and mv!
cr auroni92

cecilia

Staff member
^the last one is awesome ... thanks for sharing na .. i really miss them onscreen love <3 (i've been watching fanmade of them all day today too lmao)

rehann

sarNie Adult
^the last one is awesome ... thanks for sharing na .. i really miss them onscreen love <3 (i've been watching fanmade of them all day today too lmao)
why they didn't air it evryday~ this weekend seem so lonely without arshi...

cecilia

Staff member
I'm bored today so I made this : I WILL DIE in ASR's shoe

My facebook timeline:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I'm bored today so I made this : I WILL DIE in ASR's shoe

My facebook timeline
OMG Cecelia ur Arshi creations is beautiful, super awesome work! <3 IPKKN drama is ok, but I love Arshi fanmade videos/creations so much their creations r very creative.

choo

sarNie Adult
<333 Ceci, your work is flawless!!
I'm almost to ep 20 since I had to go home this weekend but still going at it! XD

Lol been rewatching so many of these gorgeous fanvids!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ceci
Thank you so much for sharing!! WOW...I am really in ARSHI heaven here! What a nice surprise!! I love your awesome vid!! It's really a beautiful pain!! I always get so emotional watching this scene! :cry: As for your posters, I love every single one of them! :heart: They are such beautiful work of art and so breathtaking! I really felt the ARSHI magic!

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, will this motivate you? THEY FINALLY HUG FIRMLY with tender loves, worries, cares, etc ..
she slept on his hand too - finally, found some peace after a month of chasing him around w/the kidnap lol

Credit: starhit1000
I get emotional with this hug more than the 1st one at the Goon's place --
Tomorrow looks so good! Too bad for ANJALI, i'm rooting for ARSHI romance to bloom during this hard time!!!

*Thank you to all for the beautiful comments - my motivation to keep making them :wub:

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I hate you all in a good way. I decided to click on one ep to see if I would like it as this is my first bolly soap. I am glad I clicked on the ep when Khushi went back home to visit her family after the wedding. I cried a full 2 liters of tears...and from there I knew I will be an addict.
It would be to long to watch from ep 1 but I am getting bits from all these Sarun's love scene videos.
Thank you so much for sharing. Now I can't eat and sleep waiting for new eps. A sign of an addict. =)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ OMGosh..welcome to ARSHI land and our madness for this drama, Debbieyanglove!! :welcome1: If you have the time, do watch all or most of the episodes. Then you'll understand how the characters has developed and changed!! There are so many wonderful and unforgettable scenes! I'm so in love with ASR and Khushi!! They have such dynamic personalities!! ARSHI fever is going strong!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna, will this motivate you? THEY FINALLY HUG FIRMLY with tender loves, worries, cares, etc ..
she slept on his hand too - finally, found some peace after a month of chasing him around w/the kidnap lol

Credit: starhit1000
I get emotional with this hug more than the 1st one at the Goon's place --
Tomorrow looks so good! Too bad for ANJALI, i'm rooting for ARSHI romance to bloom during this hard time!!!

*Thank you to all for the beautiful comments - my motivation to keep making them :wub:
Ceci, I'm so in love with that scene! Oh my...it was so beautiful, touching and sweet!! It made me cry because it's really the first time they truly understand each other because they showed love and care with such honestly!! There's no more misunderstand...just pure unconditional love for each other! My heart feels so full...

cecilia

Staff member
^KATH, i rape my replay button this morning before i head out to work .. it was so awesome! i can't wait to replay the HQ clip again lmao

Welcome Debbie, you'll love ARSHI to death .. they'll get you going like crazy .. especially their RABBA VE moment before they got married -- the after are good too but bittersweet.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL Ceci! I could totally picture you abusing that replay button!! :coverlaf: I still have to watch it with English sub...and I'll be doing the same thing...rape the replay button too!! LOVE your siggie!

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in love. I very much enjoy this drama. I love the fact that Arnav trust his wife unlike Mr. A. Sarun's chemistry is so strong.
"What the...damn it..hello hi bye bye."
Who else find themselves saying the phrases?

cecilia

Staff member
i've been using 'WHAT THE' ever since i watch the show .. I love spamming on ARSHI <3

Today episode is filled with joy <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love ASR's Enlgish dialogues/phrases not to mention his sexy voice! :heart: Yeah, this drama is unique for it's phrases for sure!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm in ASR dreamland!! Yeeees...the flirty and naughty ASR is BACK!! :dance1: :yahoo: He is soooo killing me with his sexiness and hotness!! :spicy: :faint: I can't stop smiling and drooling!! :drools: Hehehe...sometimes I feel like he's wooing me....I want to be Khushi. :blush: *daydreaming*

cecilia

Staff member
I know .. i'm envious of KHUSHI .. it's the only name embed in his heart, his soul, every part of him lmao .. so jealous!

I love love love ASR!!! future episodes will make us melt so bad for sure b/c both will DISPLAY their loves for us .. omg! i can already see myself having nosebleed moments when they're together .. I'm just curious about one thing .. how will cv lead them to their consummation night o_0 :wub: