Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi Arhi fans! Gotta a little bit busy these days as new students were enrolling and are still enrolling at my college. I've figured out the next page in my untitled fanfic (actually i have figured out the story right till the end....hehehe)...but i'm having issues to focus, proper narrative language and of course, the culture of where the story takes place. I'll try to put up one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Anyways, have u gals read on indian forum about potential intimate scenes between arnav and khushi. I mean, it's something unexpected especially for khushi's character who is very traditional. to simply put it, if the creative team of the drama can pull it off and it's ok for public viewing, then arnav and khushi is going to consummate their marriage in....get this....the jungle! u all can read it here:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/arnav-and-khushi-consummate-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon

cecilia

Staff member
Nature takes its course - that was what ATEAM and JRL in the cave is all about lmao (can't belive ARSHI will succeed at it lmao)
Cikna, you got me all I'm excited *blushed*

I'll wait to read your fic na - i can't wait anymore since you already have it all figure out - hope your enrollment students enroll smoothly na.

Edited:
I went and read the article - OMG, the hype and expectation will be so high for them to take it to the next level (i could already see HOT ARNAV and his gaze (imagine him missing her after so many day of life/death threat) He'll embraced her closely for sure lmao)

Thank you na, Cikna for updating this for us - i'm looking forward to this than the idea of Khushi being hurt lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi IPKKND fans. I read on JLR fb page that "ASR" is finally back. but didn't have much time to read in details. thanks ceci and the gang for updating. got really busy with the registration of new students. anyways, as I was waiting at the emergency unit at hospital (my two students got sick), i took out my tab and started typing the next part for my fanfic. so, i hope anyone who are reading would enjoy it. :)

ARHI (Part 2)

Khushi kept quiet during breakfast. That got her family, especially Arnav worried. "Khushi, are u ok? You barely touch your breakfast."

Arnav's soft but firm voice startled her. She couldn't let anyone, especially Arnav know what happened earlier this morning. She made Uday promised her many times not let anyone know about it. The kind bodyguard promised her that he would take this secret to his grave even though he was not sure what Khushi was so worried about. He noticed her expression changed after talking to the guru, but he did not dare ask.

Khushi realised all her family members were staring at her, wanting to know what was bothering her. So, she did what she would always do before; she put up her brightest smile and pretended nothing was wrong.
"I'm ok! I was just thinking what to cook for lunch. You know, how much I miss eating home-cook meal? Amma, babuji, here, take so more capatti. Bua ji, why are you eating so little? Please, have some more. Em, now it's my turn to dig in!"

Arnav was not really buying with what Khushi was saying. But he didn't want to press on, worrying Khushi would be upset. That was the last thing he wanted to do. He also didn't want his-in laws to be overly concerned about her. He would talk to her later.

Later that day, when there was just the two of them, Arnav gently asked Khushi,
"Tell me, my love. Why were you behaving strangely this morning? Is there anything bothering you?"

Khushi knew that Arnav was not easily deceived. She had to say something more so that he won't keep on asking her.
"Truthfully, I'm worried about you.

"What? Me? What is it that makes you worried about me? If it's about my health, I'm perfectly fine. If it's about work, everything is handled well. If it's about....."

"It's about Anjali ji."

Arnav was startled by the mentioning of his didi. His sister had not talked to him for more than a month now. That had caused great pain for him. He didn't know what to do or how to make this pain go away. He tried many times to get her to talk to him, but her response was hurting him even more. He missed her playful nagging, her constant worries about him, her loving stares....he longed for her sisterly care. He was silent, not knowing how to respond. Khushi noticed her husband's awkward silence due the name anjali being mentioned.

"Arnav ji, i know you are going a lot right now. You are constantly worrying about anjali ji and me. You love us so much that you don't leave any for yourself. Let me share this emotional burden with you. And before you say anything like how I don't have to worry about you and I'm not strong enough, let me tell you it's my right to worry. You are my zindagi, my life and my love. When you are hurt, I am hurt even more. You don't have to feel the need to be strong all the time.” Khushi poured her heart out, making it clear how worried she was about arnav's wellbeing. She lovingly caressed his face, to further express her love and care for him.

As for arnav, like magic, khushi's words seemed to calm him, the calmness that he has not felt for so long since he was kidnapped. That was one of things that he adored khushi for; her meaningful and thoughtful words. They are sometimes beautiful,and sometimes they made him realises of hurtful truth. But this time, her words are beautiful to hear.

''Have I ever told you that you are a kind person? You are kind, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. But don't tell anyone I said that. I will surely deny.'' Arnav put his strict face on. Khushi chuckled at her husband's playful threat.

"The same thing goes for you. If you tell anyone about me saying these nice things to you, I would say you are 'pagal', making up stories."

Arnav smiled at his wife's 'threat'. He didn't realise that she was mesmerised by his smile just now, a smile that was not often seen since the kidnapping.
"Oh, really?'', he lovingly asked.

"Yes, really, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada!'' both of them just chuckled at each other's 'threat'. What a change of air for arnav. Though it was little, but it did make him slightly better.

Feeling as if he had permission to voice out his feelings, he looked at his wife wearily.
"What must I do, Khushi? I want things to go back as they were, before the kidnapping, when everyone was happy, enjoying each other's company at Shantivan. I want di to smile again. I miss her so much..."

Arnav's answer didn'come as a surprise for khushi. After a long thought, she finally made her mind. "Why don't we return to Shantivan?"

Khushi felt warm in Arnav's embrace. He was a true gentleman. They have slept on the same bed for countless times now, but never once did he push on or even mention about consummating their marriage even after they had confessed their love for each other. Perhaps, he was considering her health and was distracted by the things happening because of the kidnapping.

Arnav was deep in sleep. Holding his wife tightly every night helped him to fall in deep slumber, thus giving him space to calm his mind, heart and body which have not fully recovered from the incident. In his newfound peacefulness, he found his physical and emotional love for Khushi grew stronger. He almost lost control to temptation of wanting to make love to her few times before. Having her beside him, her beautiful fingers laid ever so softly on his chest and her long, soft hair caressing his face so gently, it took every single of his strength not to succumb to his desire of wanting to have her. He kept reminding himself that Khushi was still unwell and he didn't want her to think that as if he was taking advantage of her vulnerable state. What concerned him the most was Khushi ready to take their relationship to the next level? There was so much in his mind that he decided to take things slow.

Little did he know that this night Khushi was beginning to toy with the idea that may change the course of their future....

cecilia

Staff member
It's so funny - when i read news of Barun with his n'ek in the movie - it reminds me of Nadech and his n'ek situation .. how ARSHI fans are possessive of BARUN and how NADECH's fans are possessive of him for their favorite n'ek too lmao (sighed- the power of love for these couplings lmao)

Anyway, Khushi got hit from behind by kidnapper and dragged to to share the same basement with Arnav with a wall between them and a tiny see through fence window to trigger his love for Khushi. I must say, thse kidnappers are doing us a favor by setting up this kind of setting for the fans. Through this, they act out a scene to scare the living 'heaven' out of Arnav to get back at what is his to begin with .. I love this MR.HULK transformation in the incoming episodes (sometimes this week or next week - possible Monday, I read)

Thank you, Kidnapper for making such scene happen for us to see how much he loves her --- ONLY HER ♥
http://indiastudies....le=2y0azdwkc4cv

Credit to Indiaforum

Cikna, thank you for your update on the fiction na - love it. I like the idea of how they are becoming familiar of each other presence and accepting each other differences and fulfilling each other needs (although, it may takes time - things will happen)

Your last sentence got me GOING lmao - please update soon :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - I can't breath *fainted* THIS WEEKEND will be my longest ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4W-8dxDJo4

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm a bit sceptic right now; it was stated in indian-forum that this may just be a dream or just a little romance between them. :(....

Merit

sarNie Adult
Arnav is just way too hot....

I just watched the award show last night and I can't say how much I love these two off screen together. They are just as enjoyable to watch off screen as much as on screen and I was so glad that they won the international jodi award and the jodi award. They deserve it no other couples that went against them would even compare to Arnav and Khushi.

Anyway, those that have watched it to the marriage part, since I am trying to find the subs one..why did Arnav forced Khushi to married him? Something about saving her sister marriage? Or was there something else behind Arnav motive.

Gosh, shyam is so freaking annoying! But when I saw him at the award show I like him LOL. He seemed like a happy person and was very excited that his co-stars won.

I kept on watching this one video where it says Arnav misses Khushi. He was trying to talk to her and she kept on ignoring him, I think that was so deserving of him for Khushi to do that. Arnav has been too harsh to Khushi in the past to see him go after her for a while would be a lesson learn. I have yet to watch any new episodes because I am stuck with the old ones.

Did I say, how much I love his voice. He has a very sexy, calm raspy voice. But when he yells I can't believe that it's even sexier.

cecilia

Staff member
Everything about ASR is beautiful and sexy lmao

He forced her to married him to save his sister's marriage b/c he witnessed Shyam hugging Khushi on the terrance and so he thought these two had an affair behind him and Anjali's back .. the only way to make sure this marriage happen is to trick Khushi into thinking that she needs to save her own sister's wedding as she had break one before ..

As for Him missing her - it's b/c he got so mad and told her that he doesn't want to see her face in front of him so she did exactly what he ask and didn't show his face for a good two days that's why he starts to miss her like crazy.

Cikna, i read it too .. but i'm holding my hope high and think that it's real - PLEASE let it be real for once!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG - I can't breath *fainted* THIS WEEKEND will be my longest ever!

This is hot!!!! i cant stop thinking bout this now. lol, like i also mention at the indian forum, I notice
Khushi is wearing red under that white cloth, also Arnav's favorite color :) Its turning him on. :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
she's asking for it and he's just following what his heart tells him to do - GO WITH THE COLOR - TAKE HER TO HEAVEN lmao

chouakim

TTFC♥
Arghh, I'm so addicted. After I kept seeing all of your siggies around (dated a few months ago actually,) I decided to finally research this hype. Now I'm hooked and cannot get out of it! >____< N&^$GI(HYG!!! ---Oh wait, why am I complaining? I'm really not.....okay, maybe only a little..only because when I leave the internet to go attend my duties and obligations, all I think about is Arnav and Kushi....grr..LOL.
I'm still catching up, I'm almost up to date, but I really don't want to get there..that's when I'll have to wait for new episodes to release and become crazy waiting like the rest of you guys, hahaha! But boy, what a great pair. The chemistry between them is amazing.

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm glad you decide to join us .. THIS WEEK will be the MOST ANTICIPATING of all .. dont' know if it'll happens or not lmao

I love ARSHI - i think about them 24/7 next to YADECH after ATEAM die down a bit ..

I watched fanmade mv of that promo over and over already lmao - can't get out of it .. can't believe that it might happen today ..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Arghh, I'm so addicted. After I kept seeing all of your siggies around (dated a few months ago actually,) I decided to finally research this hype. Now I'm hooked and cannot get out of it! >____< N&^$GI(HYG!!! ---Oh wait, why am I complaining? I'm really not.....okay, maybe only a little..only because when I leave the internet to go attend my duties and obligations, all I think about is Arnav and Kushi....grr..LOL.
I'm still catching up, I'm almost up to date, but I really don't want to get there..that's when I'll have to wait for new episodes to release and become crazy waiting like the rest of you guys, hahaha! But boy, what a great pair. The chemistry between them is amazing.
Wow...great more Arshi fans!! Welcome and glad you decided to join us!! I am so addicted and crazy about this pair! Their chemistry is out of this world!! I really love their characters and how they developed. Barun and Sanaya are awesome actors!! They embodied and became Arnav and Khushi!! I can't get them out of my mind and think about them 24/7!!

Last week's episodes were so amazing especially Friday!! Now this week, they are making the fans crazzzzy!!! Good to have you here spazzing with us!! I'm always drooling over super sexy ASR/Arnav!! :crush:

cecilia

Staff member
I love how he kissed her <3
Nothing happens b/c they got interrupted but it's still a VERY SEXY episode

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
i have a question...i though khushi's parents died in an car accident but how come she has parents now in the later episodes?? confused!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have been putting the new episodes on hold. I am afraid to watch it and then have to wait to watch new episodes. I am one, that is extremely impatient so to save my sanity I haven't found myself taking the leap. LOL. But gosh, I am dying to see such sweet scenes between Khushi and Arnav.

I am glad Barun is back though, missed him. I am in the middle of the story. I found this uploader that has a bit in english sub (just Khushi and Arnav parts though) which is fine with me since they are the only ones I pretty much watch anyway. Sadly, it got cut off at the most interesting part.

Barun is going to have a movie out? Is that why he left the show for right?

Is Shyam and Arnav's going to get marry or are they married already?