Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Some how im not annoy with the paste of the drama right now. Im actually loving it. Even though its already over 200+ epi. I still love them together. Gosh yesterday, and today totally broke my heart for Khushi. She doesnt know why he is always acting mean towards her. Yet she endure everything. I love her! I really like the scene where her friends ask her bout her wedding, and she didnt really know how to explain it. And all those flashbacks and stuff. Then Arnav came and heard everything, which made it better. Cause he should feel guilty for what he did. She didnt even have a happy wedding. And then today, I love how Arnav heard everything Khushi told her mom about Arnav. I feel so bad for Khushi cause she had to make it all up for her mom to be convince when everything she is explaining about her husband isnt true. And I love the part where she says, Arnav is the best husband... Feel so bad for her :( Now i cant wait for tomorrow. I like how he was holding her hand while sleeping :)

P.S.: Btw, im going insane for this show. Especially Arnav (Barun). Im to in love with him now. Im seriously crazy bout him haha... :woot:

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. me too .. i'm excited to see his nightmare - i hope it's something bad to get him all scare and sweat like that -- running out of breath like he has the scare of his lifetime. I want him to turn around at that moment and hug KHUSHI so tight and not let her go (i'm hoping)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I know, Arnav knows in his heart how important his wife is to him. He should treasure her! Not try to push her away. I hope tomorrow's epi, there some love scene between them. I hope he gives her a reason too why he is acting the way he is acting too

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi girls. I'm stuck in a hotel attending meeting for week. Got so buy, so didn't have time to watch latest epis. Quick updates.btw, i'm using samsung tab to type this and i don't like it....i miss my lappy

Merit

sarNie Adult
I just found out about this and I am hook on Barun, he is perfect for this role. Khushi actually took a little bit for me to get used to. At first I didn't think she was pretty, I'm not sure but something about her made her a bit old. Then the more I look at her the prettier she is. She is one of those people her beauty just grow on you each time.

But she looks quite young with all the BTS. And I adore their off-screen chemistry. They have one of the best chemistry both on and off. I'm not looking for a romance between them because he's already married. Though, they seemed to be very good friends.

Back to the drama, he is so mean to her sometimes, no, I take that back a lot of times but he does care for her in his mean ways. It's just better for him to hide it behind the mask. Oh, gosh, the jealous Arnav is so freaking hot. Barun is a talented actor he shows his emotions very well with his eyes alone. And when he is upset his eyes seemed to sparkle with fire and then add the smirk to it....a girl can only take so much of his hotness.

cecilia

Staff member
so happy you can join us na - i was reading earlier post of the drama written by someone at indiaforum and gosh, i love her every little comment whenever Barun comes on screen lmao - hotness overload!

I didn't think khushi is pretty at first too but she grew on me and she get prettier each episode .. it's amazing how she gets to do her own makeup - she did a great job at making Khushi look simply beautiful. Not over powdering.

I'm looking forward to today episode more than anything - waiting to see his nightmare.

Cikna, i hope you have a chance to watch it na .. the past episode were bittersweet (if you ask me) - don't want to spoil too much b/c there really was not that much to spoil ..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love going back to watch those old clips of just them. When ever Arnav shows up, my heat is beating like crazy. I want to strangle him when he's mean but so love him when he is sweet in his own Arnav's way. His eyes alone is saying so much without even saying a word.

Nothing beat an angry, jealous, smirking Arnav. I can sit and watch him all day, and did I mention he as one of the sexist voice.

cecilia

Staff member
^He's perfect in my eyes lol (i'm rewatching old episode again today b/c i can't stand the pace of how it's going now)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Is this like a soap opera? I don't know how it works since there are so many episodes or do they considered it like a drama? I have not watch the most recent scenes yet, I keep on going back to the old clips. They have too many scenes of them together for me to enjoy.

cecilia

Staff member
it's daily soap for them ja.

I went back to watch each episode again to capture their dialogues or good moments together to refer back later on (if i make mv)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Since this is a soap is there going to be a time line where it comes to an end or is it going to be on going with them adding new characters? It's not like the US soap is it?

I am watching the part leading up to the wedding. I have not fully watch the wedding episodes yet. I go between the old clips and their BTS. I don't know how many times I have watched the part where Arnav is jealous. I can't seem to get over him.

cecilia

Staff member
it'll come to an end after all the problems are solved. I hate American soap b/c it never ends.

It was rumor to end sometimes this year or first half of next year but we'll see.
I have nothing to watch atm (couldn't get myself to continue with Khun Seuk episode 2 so i've been watching ARSHI old episodes. I WISH there's english sub for the first month so i don't have to recalled whatever i read in my head for those month lmao)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Do you know where I can watch it in Eng Sub. I don't understand much but very few simple words, though for Arnav I sat through watching it raw.

Oh, then it's going to be quite long if it runs until the beginning of next year. I am not complaining because it's more of Arnav and more scenes with Khushi. I have watched a lot of movies since Sridevi and Jeetendra days but I have not seen a couple that has such strong chemistry. These two are just that good together.

I try to watch Maneet but so far when I watch it I miss Arnav and Khushi but Maneet is not that bad only the main guy...well he is not Arnav...lol...I'm so bias.

cecilia

Staff member
i couldn't bring myself to watch other Indian soap fully or take the p'ek seriously b/c he's not Barun too lmao (very bias)

You can catch the ENGLISH sub at http://forum.desi9.com or http://www.india-forums.com ja. (They have most recent one)
The old episodes are on youtube but i heard from my p'sao that the uploader's account got deleted so it'll be hard to catch it.
However, this person still has some old episode on his/her account : http://www.youtube.com/user/sannasoomro9 and this person http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndrealone

Desi9 might have it all but you might have to search from the oldest pages to the newest page

*i have a feeling the show might end by the end of the year with things coming to unfold.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Cecilia...totally love your banner. Gosh, the way Arnav looks, it's such a lazy look but so darn sexy. His eyes, Hmmm...I can't get enough.

This is my first Soap that I am hooked on, yes without Arnav I don't think I would able to sit through it as well. A lot of people recomment Maneet, I might give it another try later because I watched an episode and it didn't click with me.

The end of the year is quite a long way to go. This Soap is a big hit right? Hopefully it is, the actors are good in here.

Thanks for the links.

cecilia

Staff member
It's a big hit ja - that's why we get all these silly episodes .. but i wont' complain b/c i get to see them together whether it be love, hate, argument .. i'm all for it lmao

It's the first time i'm hook in indian soap - i've tried watching Maneet but i couldn't get myself into it .. i did watch gurmet's other work 'PUNAR VIVAAH' where he played a widow with a divorcee n'ek .. it was pretty good so far but a bit draggy after they got married b/c of too many in-law conflicts lmao - but MANEET did end in happy ending (they have a baby in the end (i'll watch it fully once ARSHI comes to a end or something))

i sure hope ARSHI have a bundle of joy in the incoming future too ..

i know what you mean - if looks can kill - i've died couple times from Arnav's gaze already lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask anyone know where I can buy tv series like this from? I think I want a copy of this series when it finish airing. ^_^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Just want to ask anyone know where I can buy tv series like this from? I think I want a copy of this series when it finish airing. ^_^
I would love to purchase this show as well but only if there's sub to it or dubbed. It is too long for me to sit through and watch it raw. I don't think hubby would appreciate me sitting there being unashamed of my admiration for Arnav. I wouldn't mind spending extra money to have it as a keep though.

I think they should have it for purchase they would make a lot of money off of that.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sure if there are a lot of request - they make it happens. The fans power are getting big all over the globe - especially UK so i sure hope they'll consider. We'll have to wait til the show comes to a closure ...

Anyway, today episode gets me tearing like a baby - the pain is too much .. i hate it when he gives her cold shoulder T_T

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sure if there are a lot of request - they make it happens. The fans power are getting big all over the globe - especially UK so i sure hope they'll consider. We'll have to wait til the show comes to a closure ...

Anyway, today episode gets me tearing like a baby - the pain is too much .. i hate it when he gives her cold shoulder T_T
Me too. Like i said i almost cried with her. Idk how he is going to redeem himself, seriously. She loves him! Its so not hard
to tell at all. That Shyam guy is in the way. He needs to go die!!!!!!! UGH. He is ruining Arnav and Khushi relationship. But I
really wished Arnav and Khushi could have taken a step further in there marriage (if u guys know wat i mean :D)... Im really hoping
that after Khushi saves Arnav, they well have some sweet time together or something.

Btw, so does that mean that next week's episodes, Arnav is not gonna be in there, cause supposedly he is kidnapped?