Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
I miss them ... I have never love an indian show so much in my life until they came along. Fawad and Mahira couldn't make up the love for Barun and Sanaya (even though I adore them too). ARSHI!!!!! T____T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So the first 2 episodes of IPKKND3 aired already. I haven't watch it yet but I don't think I'm feeling it from the recap pictures I've seen so far. I'm not fond of Indian settings like the one shown in IPKKND3 so far. I don't want to judge though. There's still a long way to go, of course. I just miss IPKKND1 so much. Time to do a season 1 marathon again.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I saw the first 3 episodes. Advay's entry is really weak. I'm totally disappointed. This can't be compare to Arnav. I'm watching but not as into it.

A marathon of IPK1 is always a good idea.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm scared to attempt it ... I love these two too much to invest time in another show w/out one of them in it :(

Are there subtitle for the newest episodes?

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't find subtitled ones. I'm watching it raw and just read written updates. Hopefully, someone will upload with English subs. Barun looks a bit tired. The plot is regressive and religious.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@saobomp
You're welcome! It took the Thai channel long enough to buy the rights and air it. :facepalm: Ch8 has a YouTube channel. We can catch it there instead of trying to watch it live.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@saobomp
You're welcome! It took the Thai channel long enough to buy the rights and air it. :facepalm: Ch8 has a YouTube channel. We can catch it there instead of trying to watch it live.
IKR, they do take a while hehe. Glad they are though. Awesome thank for you the info on the YouTube channel. :))))