Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sanaya Irani came 2nd in "Sexiest Asian Woman" poll by UK based Eastern Eye newspaper.

1. Priyanka Chopra
2. Sanaya Irani
3. Drashti Dhami
4. Deepika Padukone
5. Katrina Kaif

Congrats to Sanaya   :woot:   :woot:
Priyanka is international actor so no surprise she won. I'm sooo happy for Sanaya  :dance1:  :dance1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sanaya is getting married to Mohit Sehgal next month January. Today it was Roka. Its like engagement.
Congrats MoNaya  :woot:  :woot: I was shipping them when they started dating from their first serial. They did not hide their relationship from public and dont talk about it for attention. Sanaya is 2 years older to Mohit.

"It will be a two-day affair and the rituals will begin on the 24th. The wedding will take place on the 25th. Even those who have been invited didn't know of the date until recently,"

Their first serial :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
IT FINALLY ENDED. Seriously, 8 episodes were not enough. Only 2 out of the 8 episodes were of Arnav and Khushi. Heck 1 out of the 2 barely had any scenes of the two. Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful that HotStar did this for us fans, but I wish we got more scenes of the two. I feel like a lot of the reminiscing scenes were wayyyyy too long. I wish they had cut it short. It was nice to reminisce those scenes with them, but I wanted more of Khushi and Arnav's life 3 years later. I felt like they made it sound like Arnav never apologized or said "I LOVE YOU" to Khushi during the 3 years of their marriage. I don't know. It kind of seemed off but it didn't seem so either. Either way, I very much enjoyed the ending scene when they were dancing to Rabbe Ve. It was nice hearing both version of Rabbe Ve, the happy and emotional, feel version. It brought back so much memories. I'm gonna go listen to Rabbe Ve now. 555 

And I am so excited for Sanaya. Congrats to her and Mohit. :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the last episode but it was so rushed.  I just can't just enough of Arshi/Sarun.  They still got that amazing chemistry thing going...sigh.  :cloud9:   There's hint of something more to come regarding a show with Barun and Sanaya.  I hope it's a new show.  If they are doing IPK, then they better have good scripts. 

germangirl

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. My name is Sara and I'm from Germany. I LOVE IPKKND. Unfortunately I don't understand Hindi. So I'm desperately looking for english subs. I already have found on th internet and on this wonderful forum english subs for Epi 1-31; but still looking for eng subs for the rest.
Hopefully someone can help me here B)

germangirl said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. My name is Sara and I'm from Germany. I LOVE IPKKND. Unfortunately I don't understand Hindi. So I'm desperately looking for english subs. I already have found on th internet and on this wonderful forum english subs for Epi 1-31; but still looking for eng subs for the rest.
Hopefully someone can help me here B)

Hey, this whole 398 (407 if you include the 9 episode miniseries) episode series is subbed completely in English on viki. Here's the link: https://www.viki.com/tv/23065c-idhu-kadhalla

But the audio is in Tamil, not Hindi, and the title has been changed to "Idhu Kadhalla." There are several videos not working, but I was able to extract the English subs from the missing videos at downsub.com (allows you to get soft subs from viki videos). 

Here's a link to all the subs I extracted (all credit goes to The lovers Team on viki): http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKaHYXH
The subs for 175, 178, and 180-184 are missing because someone on this forum already uploaded eng subbed episodes from 110-185.

Happy watching!

Update: I also found all 398 Tamil dubbed episodes (matches with the Tamil version viki subs) on facebook here (pretty good quality): https://www.facebook.com/Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon-Idhu-Kadhala-897579693621049/videos?fref=photo

In addition, you can find links to the original Hindi version from episodes 22-398 (missing 1-21, 265) over here (really good HD quality): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4304593

cecilia said:
lmao - cikna, i just go with the flow these days b/c all these date are confusing to me now lmao

i do love the confession and i hope that what's written on the facebook is true .. i think it might that's why he confessed today ..
i so looking forward to another of ARSHI moment (whether it be bickering or loving, i want to see them together as one. no more separation shot, please)
I just started this series (really good so far) and was just wondering one thing: During that whole big misunderstanding part revolving around the n'ek's supposed "betrayal" with Shyam, does the p'ek come around on his own because he loves the n'ek's too much, or did he only come to terms with his feelings because the truth was revealed? I prefer the former because it shows more unconditional love from the p'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
I think it's a little bit of both .. there are times when he wants to forget everything and move on but seeing how hurt his sister is it's almost impossible for him to move on. He's kind of stuck in between ... but let's wait for Kate and Maya .. they might think otherwise :)

germangirl

sarNie Egg
@usagi77777772003

Thanks for your reply. I haven't thought about getting the subtitles from the tamil dubbed episodes. :D
Unfortunately I can't see all the episodes.

I also tried the link with all the subs you've extracted. When I try that link it directs me to the website. But then I can't download the .rar file without being logged in. And I can't register to that website.
Can you send me the file through mediafire or can you send me a PM?

Thanks for your help

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
usagi77777772003 said:
I just started this series (really good so far) and was just wondering one thing: During that whole big misunderstanding part revolving around the n'ek's supposed "betrayal" with Shyam, does the p'ek come around on his own because he loves the n'ek's too much, or did he only come to terms with his feelings because the truth was revealed? I prefer the former because it shows more unconditional love from the p'ek.

Hi. Good question.  I'm not sure where you're at with the episodes.  I don't want to spoil it for you just in case.  My thought is that his love for her prevailed.  He believed in her truth after he had some time to think.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe he was already so much in love with her (see her sister's wedding, or prior to that, especially the part at her aunt's house :wub:  )  So when he saw the snake and her on the roof top and also what the snake said about he will divorce and married Khushi that make Arnav goes crazy and married Khushi instead, because he afraid of loosing her.(Watching too much Thai lakorn lol) So to me the loves was/is already there, but not the trust, so when they married he learns to trust her and the love grows so much more.  :cloud9:

Congratulations to Sanaya and Mohit... wishing them all the best and a happy marriage.

I wish we have a good HD or HQ IPKKND with subbed.  The old video the quality is so bad and the subbed is small, so hard to read.  If anyone find a nice subbed quality please do shares.  Also, I have not watch the news part yet, if anyone know where to watch with subbed please shares.  Thank you.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sanaya's gave small party for her friends before wedding
Sanaya was wearing “I can’t keep calm bcz I am getting married” badge

cr Monayafc