Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I try to ignore this thread because I miss seeing them.

BUT WHAT? SAY WHAT? ARE YOU GIRLS SURE?  I think I'm going to go jumps up and down on my bed like little kid if is true. :dance3:  :woot:  :dance1: 

Arnav would be like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPR_sc-A8I

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Credit: We Love Barun & Sanaya FB

Tellychakkar said, "Fans of the iconic show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon are in for a treat. Arnav and Khushi are all set to return with fresh episodes after a gap of almost three years. The show, renamed as Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn, will be available exclusively on hotstar, from 24th November 2015. New episodes will be available to the fans every week on Tuesday and Saturday, under the popular hotstar Originals brand. And now Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Jashn will return with eight 10-minute episodes, showing a day in the life of Arnav and Khushi, set 3 years into their marriage." 

They added "EK JASHN" to the title. 

Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/not-only-fans-even-we-are-glad-be-back-barun-and-sanaya-151120#

Here's a clip of the BTS on the first day on set, I believe. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3evr9n_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-21st-november-2015-part-3_tv
Credt:Tellytubebuzz

I'm a little disappointed about the length and number of episode but whatever. As long as I get to see ArShi back onscreen then that's all that matter. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW 10 FULL MINUTES! That's a lot HAHAHA LOL

Are they F'kidding us? ONLY 10 minutes??????????????  Why so little? Why, why are we such a nuisance beggar that we can only get a drop of it a day? :yuck:  :rant: 

I STILL LOVE YOU IPKKND, DAMN IT!  :lmao3: 

Thank you ROSE and CC for the update.  :flowers:   Welcome back Katelyn :wink:

Please share link of where to watch it, pleaseeeeeee and thank youuuuuuuuuuu. :rockon:  :yes:   :thumbsup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girl!  So great to see everyone here and active again!  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1: 

Episode 1 is now availiable. Please click on the link below to watch.

Khushi-Arnav, three years later!
ROMANCE | 17:00 MINUTES | CHAPTER 1 | EPISODE 1

Arnav Singh Raizada wakes up one fine morning and doesn’t find his wife, Khushi by his side. Instead, he finds a very angry message from her. Now, what has ASR done to spite her? Well, he’s forgotten their third wedding anniversary! In between wrapping gifts and planning how to woo her back home, Arnav fondly remembers his first meeting with small town girl, Khushi who slowly made way into his heart and life.
http://www.hotstar.com/…

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I miss this so much, Rabba Ve bring back such a happy memory, and made me miss this series even more.  Thank you Cecilia.

Thank you Katelyn, sadly I can't watch it.  Kept getting error, where else can I watch it?

"Hello, hi, bye-bye" I'm in love with them all over again. :wub:

Behind the scene I see Maami, Akash, and Anjali, but not the rest of the cast, so is the rest of the casts back too?

Give me goosebumps to see the old video of them hugging and that red dress with Rabba Ve playing... I feel so giddy. :cloud9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtTIsTUOCYA

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
Maya, sorry about that. HotStar changed the url.

Watch it here.

http://www.hotstar.com/#!/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-423/khushi-arnav--three-years-later--1000077349-e

Will try to upload the English sub for you!

:woot:  :woot2:  :dance1: OMG Katelyn THANK YOU! Watching right now, I love it just as much as I did the first time.  :thumbsup:  Love it even though they incorporated the old and the new  :yes:  They truly are fans serving mini series, because all Arnav is doing is the flashback of him and Khushi's life.  If it was other show I would say is lame, but THIS IS IPKKND, IS BEAUTIFUL!  :crush:    :wub:  Thank you producer and team for bring it back for us!  :cloud9:   :bravo: 

Love the HD quality, I saw the HD from the very beginning episodes as well, it's so clears which there is an English Subbed or official set for us to buy. 

Yes Katelyn please share the English Subbed when you have them.  :kiss3:  Thank you in advance. :flowers:  By the way, is the mini series on everyday? Do you know what time is on and is there special link to it? Thank you.  :thumbsup: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Its every tuesday and saturday

Oh yeah forgot that part (I did read it from post above) HAHA too busy getting exciting and giddy watching Arnavji reminiscing about his first time meeting his beloved Khushi. :woot:  :crush:  :wub:   :cloud9:   :lol2:

Thank you Step for the confirmed. :wink:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG, I finally found ep 1 & 2 and rewatched them, hopefully I'll find the rest too.  Was it always this intense in the beginning?  I watched to like the 50's there back then before I took a break (a long long LONG break)... but I don't remember this intensity eeeeekk!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
OMG, I finally found ep 1 & 2 and rewatched them, hopefully I'll find the rest too.  Was it always this intense in the beginning?  I watched to like the 50's there back then before I took a break (a long long LONG break)... but I don't remember this intensity eeeeekk!

Yes the intensity intensifies as the show progress. :woot:  You only on 50's, then you got a long way to go and the intensity prior to the wedding was out of this World  :loool:  HAHA  :lmao3:

You can find most of them on YT, but they're all upload with different users and under different title names because of the copyright while it was airing.  If you need expert help on IPKKND, then Katelyn is the person to go to, she is lives and breathe IPKKND :lolyup:  Right Katelyn? LOLz :clap2:

Katelyn thank you for the FB link, I just "like" and followed the page.  And your creations is beautiful as always.  I think I need to update my avatar since we have new IPKKND now and I'll looking for your work to steal it.  :cloud9:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ @Maya, I rewatched up to ep 9.. I can't find the rest but... I'm like I don't remember anything.. except for Arnav always taking his sunglasses off.. LOL  I'm just trying to think what kind of break did I take that I can't even recall anything... hmmm.

I will definitely be needing you ladies' help in finding this series. 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 of ‪#‎IPKKNDEkJashn‬ is out.
27 Nov | Season 1 | Episode 2 | 09 min
Gifts galore for Khushi-ASR
Arnav is thinking how Khushi has changed his life for the better. He remembers their ‘Money Versus Devi Maiyya’ argument and how she had first made him, Di’s Chhote, smile! While Khushi continues to stay miffed, ASR gets another reprimanding caller and two tickets to Lucknow. But wait, there is a problem!

http://www.hotstar.com/…/gifts-galore-for-khushi…/1000077372

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so upset. Okay. Kind of but still. I wish the episodes were of both Khushi and Arnav, not of Arnav reminiscing and all that jazz. I wanted to see 9 episodes of cute scenes of ArShi! Ughhh. I want to see the two together already. I need some RABBE VE moments!