Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I will do a marathon again this weekend, then will be back to spam. :woot2:

Everyone is invited! :beer:

EDIT: Katelyn, don't forget to check your PM, upload links is ready for you.  Enjoy! :wink:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Maya, I'm forever on a marathon with Arshi!!  :coverlaf:   Thanks for those links again!  Missing talking to all the gang including you, Ceci and Rehann like the good old days.  Where is Rehann by the way?

Some new pictures from 22 Yards to share!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My man. He is so attractive when he's not wearing suits, although I prefer him in suits. 555 I miss him. I'm not really digging his hair, but I guess you can say that it's better than his bushy, long hair towards the end of IPKKND. 555 Gosh. They just need to put his movies in theaters already so that I don't have to hear about all these critics towards him and his movies. I wish Barun would come back and do tvshows. It'll be nice to see ArShi again, but I have a feeling that producers or whatever might not put the two together but who knows. 
I'm going to do a marathon again once the semester ends. Just one more month! Hehe. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Maya_Fantasy said:
Rose, come spam with me when you're done. :bhehe:

Thank you Katelyn for all the wonderful pictures/gifs.
Haha! I will definitely come back and spam on here. Hopefully Rang Rasiya and Beintehaa doesn't distract me during the summer like how they're distracting me right now from IPKKND. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LOL 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
How is everyone doing?  Just got back from my vacation!

@Ceci
LOL, yeah it does feel a bit like that!  I think Arshi is still the hottest!!