Is this woman the nang ek from bla boo thong 1994?

samkob

sarNie Elites
The woman sitting down with the guy... is it her, Aey Achara Thongthep???? from bla boo thong.. it looks like her to me <_<

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
oh yeah. that is her. When i saw her in bla boo thong, i thought she was pretty. then later on when she playin regular movies....she's not what i expected. heheheh. ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
That doesn't look like her..I don't know whats wrong but the pic is so blurry for me..Can't even really tell...

samkob

sarNie Elites
SarN, can u plz tell me if the woman sitting down is the nang ek from bla boo thong 1994?

Also, part of the names of the main characters were written on the left side so i would appraciate if someone will read the names and see if Achara Thongthep was one of them since i can't read thai. thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
no , i don't think it her but she play in boran lakorn . She was in "Mane Nopa Gaow" as Boy 's wife that was trap in dat bubble and she keep crying lol .. i thought dat was annoying

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I believe it her. She played with Dodo as his wife in that lakorn. She was abused by Dodo even when she was pregnant. I remember this lakorn. I watched long time ago, well about 12 or thirteen years ago.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
come to think about it doesnt really look like her lol but i know for she she act in modernlakorns backthen in the 90s

yak

sarNie Adult
no! thats is not her... look at the cover of bla boo thong and look at this one... but cant see her whole face... but heres her half.. lol...

credit to ekomsantime

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
that doesnt look like her, i think sarn is right it looks more like the other girl that she was talking about that was in that bubble.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
That girl in the middle correct?

I am 110% sure that is Achara Thongtep because in the opening preview for this lakorn when they show her picture the name reads "Achara Thongtep"...I watched that lakorn pictured up there too:)

Her name is not on that cover there...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yes i am also 100% sure it's her...i found her very pretty in bla boo thong but in modern lakorn she is not okay...and she only play some supporting role ( not important role)....and she also played the step mom of kob suvanant in dok keaw....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's her. i seen that movie i thought she was pretty in boran movie. once they play in modern movie they look a bit different and she didnt really play as n'ek but more of nang rai or supporting actress...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao..i was so watching that modern lakorn of her's like last week ago and it's so her........haha her acting's pretty funny :lol: