Is this the title of this boran

sarN

sarNie Granny
welll, the prince is a player in here lol . it kind of funnie but yeah it not really good plus i dont like prince wiht lots of wife !! but the prince is cutee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I didn't like this lakorn much it was kinda dumb... I dont like lakorns where there is a narrator... I think this one had a narrator no? and plus the story like doesn't make sense in lots of ways... I got confused on the part where they forgot each other or didn't know who each other was... I'm like dude wtheck......... how can you not know? thats who your looking for... blah anyhow...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah...Ee Nav Bussaba..

Ee Nav is p'ek's name and bussaba goes for n'ek..

i didn't finish this lakorn, just got to the part where p'ek met n'ek and regretted rejecting her..then i stopped watch it cuz i didn't like the p'ek's character..

Rickella

sarNie Egg
I actually like this drama. The series was a bit long n draggy n boring at time, but I just love teh storyline. Whsih I knew how to read khmer, I would just read the novel.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
When I heard the story from novel I like it, but I watch the lakorn it not very good. I actully like the first two esp, but after that i stop watch and continue the last esp. Also why they didn't have Busaba picture on the cover.