Is there something wrong with sarnworld (again)?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
In the past...like...three weeks or so (I think), I've been having trouble reaching the sarnworld homepage.

I don't know if there is already something posted about this but I was too lazy to look around so I started a thread. Plus, I was afraid I was going to lose connection to the site again, so I just took the opportunity to post something about it...you know, while I can.

Is sarnworld going under some kind of reconstruction AGAIN? I rarely come here these days and when I do want to visit, the site seems to always be down...for me. I don't know if that is happening to anyone else. I just wanted to get an idea of whether it is my computer, connection, or sarnworld in general.

Does anyone share the same dilemma or have an answer?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It works fine on my desktop but when I try to connect to SW with the laptop, sometimes firefox can't establish a connection so I don't know. But its working fine on the laptop now so maybe it could be the server.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It works fine on my desktop but when I try to connect to SW with the laptop, sometimes firefox can't establish a connection so I don't know. But its working fine on the laptop now so maybe it could be the server.
that's it! that's my problem too! when i use the laptop and firefox, it doesn't want to connect. i didn't think to look at those things, but now i know it's not just me. haha

hmmm this just started happening recently, like in the last couple of weeks. i wonder what's up?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
No worries, Thookie. The same goes for me too. Maybe Sarnworld misses Darv.
LMFAO. Anyways, yeah. Sometimes I try to load SW on Firefox and it won't load.
I think there are glitches somewhere in the connection because my DSL can't
always load everything either. Especially on SW too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
How about SarnWorld Video site? The site won't open now, and it does that few times in the past couple of weeks too. :mellow:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Always been with Firefox, no problem at all ;). Btw, hi Thookie, it's been a long time mademoiselle o_o.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Charly boy are you trying to tell Thook and I that are laptops are whack? LOL. Either that or the connection in Cali is whack.

weird. usually when i can't access SW, it's on my desktop using IE. Mozilla on my laptop is fine. :huh:

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yes there is something wrong with it.

Has to do with the DNS resolving funkily

I'll have to fix it later or when I get back to Thailand.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I hope not.... but there are times when I couldn't log in fast enough.. but I figured it's probably my connection, cause we've been having storms left and right here... and everytime them thunder rolls in... there goes my internet.

noungning

Heartless
tim, add on the wiki is also down, yeah first time i've checked in um a month or so... it's down. fix it when u can.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the wiki works every now and then .. it works for me .. -.- but sometimes it has trouble connecting

noungning

Heartless
ok maybe connections... but it still doesn't work for me...

um tim fix the shit!

well u can delay until u get back in the states... lol i will be MIA until probably when u come back or so...