Is there any way to reverse a black magic love spell???

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm just replying to the thread in case someone is looking for an answer:

If you are Lao and your Mother wears Sarong (every day, Sinh), step into the Sarong (as if you're wearing it) grab the top part and lift it up through your body and over your head. I think the Sarong is supposed to be a very well worn one that your Mother wears every day.

I don't know if this actually works, but this was one of the ways I heard from the elders.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm just replying to the thread in case someone is looking for an answer:

If you are Lao and your Mother wears Sarong (every day, Sinh), step into the Sarong (as if you're wearing it) grab the top part and lift it up through your body and over your head. I think the Sarong is supposed to be a very well worn one that your Mother wears every day.

I don't know if this actually works, but this was one of the ways I heard from the elders.
Yes actually it work . Cuz I know who someone who does love spell , as bad as it may seem some girls or guys r desperate.

x0unerthanlater

Yes actually it work . Cuz I know who someone who does love spell , as bad as it may seem some girls or guys r desperate.
Good to know it works. Maybe some ppl here can try it. I only heard it from the elders. And yeah, some guys and girls are desperate and obsessive.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Good to know it works. Maybe some ppl here can try it. I only heard it from the elders. And yeah, some guys and girls are desperate and obsessive.
My dad actually got love spell put on him and that’s what my aunt did . One of my late aunt does love spell . I don’t believe it but a lot of people go to her and she show me one time how to do it but it’s not my thing. The process isn’t as dirty as what’s done to the person tho , it’s just chanting some stuff but the other process , some who r desperate will do that , I actually know what to do lol but i wouldn’t lol

x0unerthanlater

My dad actually got love spell put on him and that’s what my aunt did . One of my late aunt does love spell . I don’t believe it but a lot of people go to her and she show me one time how to do it but it’s not my thing. The process isn’t as dirty as what’s done to the person tho , it’s just chanting some stuff but the other process , some who r desperate will do that , I actually know what to do lol but i wouldn’t lol
Dang, that's messed up.
I was taught a "spell"/"chant" as well but I'm not sure if it works or not. I thought the chants were buddhist hyms but it a love spell. When I think about the words, it actually makes sense that it's a love spell. Yeah, I would never try any spell on anyone whether it was real or not. It's some weird creepy type of thing to do.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Dang, that's messed up.
I was taught a "spell"/"chant" as well but I'm not sure if it works or not. I thought the chants were buddhist hyms but it a love spell. When I think about the words, it actually makes sense that it's a love spell. Yeah, I would never try any spell on anyone whether it was real or not. It's some weird creepy type of thing to do.
Lol I know more than what m telling u but can’t reveal it .its a good thing I don’t know my language that well tho which make it hard to do it . My aunt has something that help her with it . I have never see it but my mom and some of my family members has seen it . When she does love spell it’s not for bad tho lol . I grew up in a family full of Sharman so I kinda have an idea . Lucky my aunt and uncle pass away so no one can continue to do it . The stuff they pass on to my cousins didn’t want to stay with them .

x0unerthanlater

Lol I know more than what m telling u but can’t reveal it .its a good thing I don’t know my language that well tho which make it hard to do it . My aunt has something that help her with it . I have never see it but my mom and some of my family members has seen it . When she does love spell it’s not for bad tho lol . I grew up in a family full of Sharman so I kinda have an idea . Lucky my aunt and uncle pass away so no one can continue to do it . The stuff they pass on to my cousins didn’t want to stay with them .
Yeah, knowing all that bad stuff won't be good. Makes a person a bit crazy.