Is texting another person consider cheating?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Waitttt!!! So how is @lilo going to get his phone again to see when they’re going to hang next!?:confused12: Detective @SuzieJ ,, what do you think!? :Dd
Hmmm pretend you lost your phone and ask him if you can log onto your email on his phone because you need to check something. Then check the messages. Or wait until he’s in the shower or something and take a look at his phone! Just be very sneaky !

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Tough part about this whole thing is that we don't live together and it tough for me to try to get a hold of this phone again. My friend want me to end this relationship but before I decide on doing that I would let some type of understanding why he did what he did.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just straight up ask him.
No point in beating around the bush.

Do you like another girl (other than me) more than a friend?

This will throw him off and he'll either A. Get offended and lie. If he gets mad then he's guilty. Or B. He'll say no, and ask you why do you think that. Then you can tell him every thing you've discovered and anything else that is on your mind about your relationship.

Don't get dragged in a relationship that's hurting you.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Just straight up ask him.
No point in beating around the bush.

Do you like another girl (other than me) more than a friend?

This will throw him off and he'll either A. Get offended and lie. If he gets mad then he's guilty. Or B. He'll say no, and ask you why do you think that. Then you can tell him every thing you've discovered and anything else that is on your mind about your relationship.

Don't get dragged in a relationship that's hurting you.
Thanks for the advice. We talk it out and we are trying to work with our relationship.