Is Mayura going to do a voice over for Sawan Bieng?

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Is Mayura going to do a voice over for Sawan Bieng? I noticed NRTY already finished dubbing theres. Man they're fast. Mayura is so freaken slow. They need to hustle up if they want to keep their fans. <_< For now i'll just stick with english subtitled cos i can't stand other company voice over.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'll will be the first to own a copy....but i know he will becuse sb got the highest rating in lakorn history of 25 and dao pra sook got 23 , while jlr got 21

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh they will definitely dub sawan biang....its a matter of, when the heck will they do it!?...

im waiting to get a copy also! my poor mother hasnt been watching anything lately...since i havent picked up any lakorns for her... :mellow: lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL!!!!!! JLR came out pretty fast by Mayura, so maybe SB will too.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i sure hope they do! bc im not gonna watch SB until the mayura version comes out.
i just cant stand ntry, their voices just ruin the whole lakorn for me!

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i just bought sawan bieng from ntry
well the voice was alright but...OMG...y do they have to put khmer music that doesnt even goes with the scene ...it was just plain annoying...i would rather like to hear the original soundtrack to the movie better. :eek:
next time im gonna watch series from mayura..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
NO way...Ntry is putting khmer music in there too now. I just can't stand it when dubbing company does that. it so kill the mood of the movie. Well I'm back to Mayura long ago hehe.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ntry does not put khmer music in there you must mistaken if for another company because i bought it and it was all the music in thai

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone knows when mayura will finish the sub for this one? i can't stand Ntry's voices, they are really annoying.

akanin

sarNie Elites
does anyone knows when mayura will finish the sub for this one? i can't stand Ntry's voices, they are really annoying.
Hello Oun Sajenna and everyone. Sawan Bieng is currently being dubbed. Be on the lookout for the release from Mayura soon naa. B)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
arkun tchran bang akanin, i'm so excited! so much lakorns to buy ^_^ , and so much to watch!!!! ahhh, i hope mayura will dub the one with kwan and stefan when it will be end.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Heard he's on vacation? Also heard he went to visit his 4th 16yrs old wife in Cambodia.. don't know if it's true or not but he's been gone for awhile now.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Heard he's on vacation? Also heard he went to visit his 4th 16yrs old wife in Cambodia.. don't know if it's true or not but he's been gone for awhile now.
really? ow, i'm waiting and he's in cambodia? how many wives does he have? 4? omg, it's a lot! :lol: