Is Mark Prin Dating Mint Natwara?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There's so many news on it and from Dara Candy they said they confirmed they're relationship. And I saw on a BHTS clip and they called Mint Natwara; Mark's "wanjai" (sweetheart) Is it true they're dating?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chun mai nai jai tae Mak seems to be unsure sometimes. :rolleyes:
Makes me confused for him when it comes to his friendship/Pee Nong Gun relationship

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
What??? Is it real??? :facepalm:

No :eyetwitch: I dont want Mark to be with Mint N. Please say that it's not real, Mark.
I think Mark rather date Mint C or someone else than her. She's just... I dont know why but I just dont like her :eek:fftopic:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, MINT NATWARA & MARK are dating, lol. It's been awhile now. They were together before they came into the entertainment industry, separated, then got back together a few months ago^^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT THE HECK? he is taken??? by Mint N? when? im kinda of shock....lol... when
did this all happen? Mint N is ok... but i perfer Mint C... MTEAM!

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
OMG, AF wiki already update about it :facepalm:
How could it be real T_T
We all can see that Mint N looks more older than Mark (and she IS older than Mark) Why must be her???

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. sad to hear. Mark should have just stay single for a little while longer. I'm not a fan of Mint N too. But i guess we can't help who falls in love with who. Maybe there's something that mark sees in Mint that i haven't seen..lol even though i'm a woman..hehe my eyes are glue only to the guys.lol so i don't notice anything with the lady, except if they are pretty n if they can act.

jolly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Ewww seriouly omg why why mark... I think u and mint c. Make a better couple.. Why mint n.. Not to be mean for the mint n.. But omg so mad make me just want to shout and jump around!!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the news Bliss! I guess I can say I'm happy for them and I'm glad that Mark finally declares that he's dating Mint N. His undecesiveness and the way he responded to the media before about his love news kinda ticked me off. If he had feelings for Mint N and didn't want to announce it at the time, the least he could do is answer properly so the media wouldn't always bother Mint C about it. But 555, I agree with you all. I'm starting to like Pope :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's okay ladies. Who said that they were going to get married? lol They're just 'Dating.' No worries. ahaa
They're still young and majority of the daras don't even get married until they're in their mid-30's. lol
But it depends if they'll last or not. ahaha I am a Mteam shipper too but whatever really now.
If Mark is happy then i'm happy for them both. :D ahhaa

MTEAM FTW !! ♥ :D

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Eeewwww something about Mint N. bother me jeesh she look really old I HATE HER I don't why. No!!!!!! I want Mark with Mint C. They look better together.