Is Mark Prin Dating Mint Natwara?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
With the current magazine they have out, its hard to not think they are a couple with a magazine like that. Though Mark and Mint never really confirmed it many people have seen them go out and act like more than friends.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL, an Mteam shipper must have done that but it's not good to give out false information because those who don't follow them will really think Mark and Chalida are dating. It's pretty obvious that Mark and Mint N have something going on.
Yahh i totally agree....
it sure stir things up again confusing a lot of people.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I believe that they are definitely dating.

Someone spotted them celebrating New Years Eve with together at Chiang Mai.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
the one who really think they are dating is perhaps not follow them. I don't want to share too much evidence and analysis. People most of the time only see the surface of things, ignore the real details. But never mind, time will tell us the truth. Which one is true.haha

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
the one who really think they are dating is perhaps not follow them. I don't want to share too much evidence and analysis. People most of the time only see the surface of things, ignore the real details. But never mind, time will tell us the truth. Which one is true.haha

Totally agree!