Is it Wrong?

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
So do you think it is wrong if you have a significant other but you end up thinking about another person and wanting to talk to that person...but you don't want to get with the other person though because you are in love with your significant other (ahaha are you confused?)

I came to ponder on this when I went to a party and an older person who knew about tarot cards or whatever you call them..well she used regulars cards to tell me about my love stuff...basically...she showed that I have this guy who was in love with me, but the person in the way of him to get to me was my boyfriend (so I was like duhs)..but then what hit me was..she said that I had a feeling for that other guy too and she described what the other guy looked like and stuff and I was like ohhh noooo...all in all...I tried to think of whether it was true or not and came to a conclusion that he likes me, but he tries to not show it and try to get girlfriends and stuff to keep his mind off me...but still talk to me like we were bestfriends...as for me...I may have feelings for him..but I dun think it's a romantic kinda thing...after all I do have a boyfriend..or it is?? any comments?

anyone experienced anything like this??

Bou

sarNie Adult
hm...i dont think its wrong of you to have a bf and think about someone else at the same time becasue you cant help how you feel... as for feelins...it mite be feelins for him more than a friend and less than a boyfriend type u no...im not sure if im makin sense but....but i dont think you like that person..you have feelins for him but you dont like him.....it mite juss be infatuation or what not...a small part of you will always goin to feel attracted to someone else whether you have a bf or not...welll this is just my opinion..i hope noone gets offended or anything like that...lol

Wow.. that's a tough one.. well I dunno if you're asking for a second opinion or advice. I don't really want to give either, but to tell you from experience. You may have feelings for that other person or be infatuated by him right now, but you should really think first... your boyfriend.. does he love you...?? does he treat you right??? I mean when you're with him, does he make you feel like you're his everything?? If he does really love you and you feel that your relationship with your boyfriend could go beyond fairytales, then your boyfriend is only standing in your way so he could be the only guy in your eyes. It's either a good thing or a bad thing.. that feeling will fade once you know you're really in love with him... i dunno?? maybe I'm just talking too much, but from experience.. I can say.. yah.. you never know but I'm happy..:) very happy:) :) and still in love...

juicee

sarNie Elites
i don't think it's wrong. you're not actually cheating on your bf, esp if you don't think that the feelings you have toward the other dude is romantic in any way

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
thanx for the thoughts everyone..I guess it is okay to have feelings huh...keke...well it's human nature...the things in your head just goes on it's own without u even knowing it... :rolleyes:

MiSs_Kay said:
thanx for the thoughts everyone..I guess it is okay to have feelings huh...keke...well it's human nature...the things in your head just goes on it's own without u even knowing it... :rolleyes:
[post="16169"][/post]​
:) Yah.. it is really human nature.. and don't worry ... it is okay.. to have feelings.. it may come and it may go... but just don't get hurt in between... :)

S

sunflower

wow :eek: ... i would have to say that there is not a right or wrong answer in this kinda situation.. anything that deals with the heart is unexplainable...

first let me ask you... did you ever feel that way or notice 'your friend' in that kinda way before the tarot cards? or did you just start to think about it when you were told by the fortune teller. if so you have to think about it... did you just start to have thoughts of him because of the cards or was the feelings there before.

and one more thing, it don't matter if your boyfriend loves you and see you as his 'everything' it only matters that you see him as your 'everything'... you want a person that you love, not just the person that loves you....cause if you don't love your boyfriend, it don't matter how much he loves you.... you won't be happy.

and as for my experience.... i don't want to say... cuz it's soooooo nom now! my first love(

sarN

sarNie Granny
i say take both ! let the guys fight for u and who ever woo u till ur heart is his .. yeah it him :p

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
wow :eek: ... i would have to say that there is not a right or wrong answer in this kinda situation.. anything that deals with the heart is unexplainable...

first let me ask you... did you ever feel that way or notice 'your friend' in that kinda way before the tarot cards? or did you just start to think about it when you were told by the fortune teller. if so you have to think about it... did you just start to have thoughts of him because of the cards or was the feelings there before.

and one more thing, it don't matter if your boyfriend loves you and see you as his 'everything' it only matters that you see him as your 'everything'... you want a person that you love, not just the person that loves you....cause if you don't love your boyfriend, it don't matter how much he loves you.... you won't be happy.

and as for my experience.... i don't want to say... cuz it's soooooo nom now! my first love( <_< ) was actually when i was really young, and at the time we were just so clueless as to what to do that we let the opportunity slip away. and now we don't even talk to each other... i don't know on his behalf but i'm scared that if i talk to him i might not be able to let go.. yeah, it sounds gay but i think i will fall into that 'i can't live without you' phase... and i do not want to go to that phase...

second one was more like a crush... i guess i didn't pursue it cuz i had just realized that the first guy was love, and i was still hung up on the first guy... but this guy made me smile when i saw him and it is hard to get me to smile just by looking at a guy. but this guy was so wrong for me... he was a bad-bad person...

NOW... i just don't bother to look animore... i think i have to go on one of those trip to a foreign country and meet someone by accident and fall in love... lol.. like that would ever happen :p

this is just my look on love... so if you don't agree please don't hate.. just disagree and post what you think... i like to read what people think on these kinda topic ;)
[post="16343"][/post]​
I've had the same feeling toward my friend way before the cards..but the cards just made it seem more clear...but as for my bf..I love him to death and wouldn't wanna let him go...so I guess the mind just goes off on it's own

as for u..yeah I dun think tryin hard to find "the one" is such a good idea..I think just letting things happen naturally is the best way to go..just makes it more worthwhile...that's what happened with me and my bf..it just happened naturally...

and for SArn...haha you're funny..but good idea though haha...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well think about this way.. you still feel attracted to TV stars right? hell singers, movies etc etc.

We're all attracted to certain people individuals in the past present and future. And thats just being a part of human being.

As long as you don't pursue or go crazy about that person then its just fine. As long as you remain loyal to your signifiant other. :D

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
haha yeah..the other guy is good-looking too that's why...hmm...I guess we all wellbe attracted to certain people one time or another for the rest of our lives... :blink:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I think Usher wrote a song about this issue once...

Seriously though, if you have doubts about your bf now, it's not going to change. Obviously there's something about this other guy that attracts you to him. Your current bf now might be the best bf in the world, but is he the best bf for you? A relationship needs two people to be totally committed to each other. If you have any curiousity or whatever about this other guy, I suggest to test it out. I might be wrong and this might just be an infatuation. However, do you always want to go on wondering?

Btw, this situation happened to me a couple of years ago. I had this friend who's a girl. She was awesome and we hung out a lot. Through hanging out with her, I met her friend. Her friend actually asked me out a couple of weeks later (go girl power). We went out for a while and I did really like her. However, I also began to appreciate my other friend even more and found out eventually that she also liked me. It was a hard situation. They were both friends and I didn't want to hurt the girl I was with. In the end though, I just decided what the hell, I needed to figure out something. So I broke up with my gf because that wasn't right and tried to test the water with my friend. It turned out to be one of the best relationships I ever had and she was someone I loved. After two years, we only broke up because I left for college.

Anyway, it sounds cliche, but you have to figure this out for yourself.