Is it me or

kulyia

RUK
Now adays are SOOOOOOO boring?. theres like NUTHIN to do at all. what do you guys do on your free time beside NET? -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it's so boring because now a days not many people are going out due to the economy, but on my free time I write, go to the park with my family, go shopping, watch a movie, blog, eat, LOL and oh workout hahahaha (chyeah right LOL)

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL .. i'm with you on that.
it's so boring nowaday beside the net.
for me. school, work and shop (even when i'm at my last penny LOL)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Also it depends on how old you are too...things get old and you seem to have done a lot of the things that you usually do and so it tends to get boring over time. I remember food use to be hella good when I was little but now food is just food...im tired of eating the same old stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. that's so true .. food use to be the best thing .. now, it's something to stuff the stomache. LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
SLEEP! MORE SLEEP! :loool: Other than that I have plenty of chores that I don't do :unsure: . After high school, I became a cyber-monster and I don't pay much attention to my education. It is like high school all over with less friends lmao!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ive been stressing left n rite.. my sis is like forcin me to get a job.. she's like.. "i had jobs when i was ur age.. i was sending u to school too.."

im just like.. i want to be able to drive first b4 i get a job.. it'll be more simpler.

school got me jammed packed... >_<.. argh such headaches.. tryin to pass my alg2 classes.. which im retaking sucks!!!

economy is so bad.. i dont even get allowance from my parents.. but im cool with that.. they worked too hard for my family.. ^_^.. i get paid sometime for takin care of my bro's pitbulls.. n they have pups now to.. that means.. cha-ching $$$ lol.. haha..

i try to spend more time with my family n friends...

i try to finish old dramas i never finished.. or try to catch up on them.. ^_^..

n also using/learning to use photoshop.. haha i wanna improve..

yadayadayadayada... etc...... my life is boring n whack!!! lmao..

wat im trying to do most importantly is pass school.. n graduate next year... ^_^.. but sigh imma have to see wat career imma be interested in first.. i still got no clue >_<...

haha my goal was also to work out.. but i aint do shit yet lmao.. hahaha.. :loool:

lmao.. i gosh i slack sleep so much.. i go to sleep like at 3-4 in the morning.. n wake up at 7:50 or so 4 school >_<... i only get good amount of rest on weekends....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
bored??? I wish I was bored right now! It's better than being a grown up having to worry about bills, bills, and what do you know.. more fucking bills!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
bored??? I wish I was bored right now! It's better than being a grown up having to worry about bills, bills, and what do you know.. more fucking bills!
I'm w/ U on that lots of bills........I play with my 3 babies :p my 2 lil' boy n my husband :p just one happy family. now the weather is getting nice we gonna spent lots of time outdoors. My lil' Nathan is saying Yao (outside in khmer) every single day. in the winter its boring always indoors. usally me n my husband would stay up n watch thai lakorn together

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I read when I'm bored... it's either my textbooks for school or some novels... but nowadays, it's mostly the books for school... lol

go shopping with my mom and sis or sometimes, watch a movie with my dad... ^_^

kulyia

RUK
lol..YEAH! work out and video games. i need go buy Grand Theft auto. whatever how uspell it. I love that game the vice city one. lol. But i cant seem pass the missions. YUP..economic is bad. VERDY. im thinking bout driving but it will cause global warming. very scary

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I recently moved to a new place with a roommate... I had nothing to do except for Sex and the City reruns all day long (DVD boxset), house chores, and net. You know, I was waiting for my roomie to buy more new bookshelves together so I can read MY BELOVED MANGAS! Yes, I totally missed 'em so much since I kept it in the boxes for like so long. D;

Edit; see the picture. Not only those, roomie and I still collect more like every weekends. XD;

Quarter

Tell me about it.
I recently moved to a new place with a roommate... I had nothing to do except for Sex and the City reruns all day long (DVD boxset), house chores, and net. You know, I was waiting for my roomie to buy more new bookshelves together so I can read MY BELOVED MANGAS! Yes, I totally missed 'em so much since I kept it in the boxes for like so long. D;

Edit; see the picture. Not only those, roomie and I still collect more like every weekends. XD;
omg! let me borrow some of those!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg! let me borrow some of those!
lol, too bad I don't easily lend my mangas to anyone. XD Look at this and it's what it looks like once I unpack all boxes--- clickie. A LOT! Even I have more from another corner but most of those are the artbooks. ^^;

I'm still waiting for some new bookshelves 'cause roomie's father gonna make it but I don't know when will it ever finished, though. I hope it'd be damn sooner! =__=