Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kinda important

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I believe education is really important. My parents had plant that in my head ever since little, so I believe it is important. lol My life revolves around my family, faith, and education only. I believe it is the key to success. I understand that there are so many people out there that extremely successful already without a degree or graduating from college let alone high school, but most have gone to college to achieve a higher education and more knowledge. I think without eduation, we will not understand the world, its history, geography, other cultures, and etc. lol I learn a lot from both school and personal experience in life. I know that in todays time, education isn't always to way into a job now. I mean, it is a big deal but it's all about experience in a sense, but it doesn't hurt to further your education.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Education is important not because it can guarantee a high paying job, but it can also help you to mobilize and help the world to be in a better place. Having an education is having the ability to read and write; to express your voice and be heard. I work with refugees where they cannot even read a single word of English and I kid you not how sympathetic it is to be in their shoes. In their homeland, they did not value education or they didn't find education important. When they arrive to America, they struggle with both English and job search because they cannot even read or write or use the internet. Education is a necessity. Where would people be without an education? Education is not to brag how "smart" or "better" one is, but rather it is to help oneself mobilize and survive in the world.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely important. It is the key to success and one of the ways for you to have the life that you deserve as long as you go for it. We should all work hard, get a degree, find a job, and continue to have experiences. Though in between your student days and even after that, we always learn something inside and outside the four corners of the classroom. It is also something that no one can take away from us. Aside from education, no one should ever forget his or her values and ethics. Regardless of the degree you've got, the way we treat others is also being looked on. It will also help us innovate, create new ideas, inspire others, contribute to different fields, pursue our passions and learn what is right and wrong.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Goodness I did not realize I responded to this back in 2015. My god.:confused0::clap::thumbup:

Zen G

sarNie Egg
It is the safest way to improve yourself not just to grow professionally but also financially. Not all of us is a genius of inventing something, at least, if you finished schooling, you can have the qualifications for a potential job. Nothing is free in this world. And there is no money in our comfort zones. We have the bills to pay, so....