Is Cheer moving to Ch3???

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hear hear to what everyone said...if Ch 7 gave other actress opportunity to star in a GOOD lakorn and no only give GOOD lakorn to Their Darling the other actors/actress can produce good rating...it not only acting but a good script that will attract viewers

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Because ideally, it's ch7 or ch3 > ch5 > ch9 > cable. That's just how it is. Oddly enough, if you're with Exact (ch5) or PolyPlus, you are able to work on all channels, but when a topic like this one comes around, most of them choose either ch7 or ch3. It also depends on which company you wanna work with too, like how DaraVDO is exclusively ch7.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I don't blame the girls for moving, there's plenty of hot guys in Ch3 including talents with awesome personality (on TV of course lol) Boy Pakorn, Nadech, Prin, Ken, Aum, Pope, Rome, Grate, etc.

With Ch7 there are... um... well the decent ones: New, Weir, Porshe and Om. New is scrawny but he's not too shabby with acting skills and looks. Weir... well I can tolerate him. In terms of look, Porshe and Om own it. Om is improving and Porshe just blows you away. I finally realize after watching his lakorn why some people are so head over heels over him lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some update news:

Can someone translate what this said?

Is Cheer really moving. I use google to translate :scratchhead2: and it said she ready to movie while she still with CH7? I'm not sure about it.

เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร จะย้ายช่องได้ไง ในเมื่อ คุณแม่ ยังเล่นให้ช่อง7 อยู่เลย
เห็นคุณแม่นางเอกสาว เชียร์ เล่นละครตอนเย็นเรื่อง นายตำรวจตรวจหัวใจ ช่อง7

คงสยบข่าวเชียร์ คิดย้ายช่องไปได้บ้าง

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11243900/A11243900.html

onahc

sarNie Elites
Some update news:

Can someone translate what this said?

Is Cheer really moving. I use google to translate :scratchhead2: and it said she ready to movie while she still with CH7? I'm not sure about it.

เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร จะย้ายช่องได้ไง ในเมื่อ คุณแม่ ยังเล่นให้ช่อง7 อยู่เลย
เห็นคุณแม่นางเอกสาว เชียร์ เล่นละครตอนเย็นเรื่อง นายตำรวจตรวจหัวใจ ช่อง7

คงสยบข่าวเชียร์ คิดย้ายช่องไปได้บ้าง

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11243900/A11243900.html
"How can Cheer switch channels when her mom is still acting for CH 7? I saw her mom in CH 7's evening lakon Nai Thumruat Thruat Hua Jai. Maybe this will tone down rumors that Cheer was thinking about moving channels." That's the translation, but honestly I don't know how Cheer's mom has anything to do with her moving to CH 3. I didn't even know her mom acts.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao .. thanks for the translation.. I need to go find out who's her mother now.. hmmm..

i personally want her to stay with ch7 :( ch3 is too packed! and i don't even know if she'll even get good scripts..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ lmao .. thanks for the translation.. I need to go find out who's her mother now.. hmmm..

i personally want her to stay with ch7 :( ch3 is too packed! and i don't even know if she'll even get good scripts..
maybe there is a particular reason that Cheer wanted to switch to Ch3, wow never knew
Cheer has a mum that acts, btw Ch7 lately not been fairly with their idols later on maybe
all their good idols bringing them ratings is all switching to the other channel

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks onahc for the translation.

I went and search for "Nai Thumruat Thruat Hua Jai" staring Tle & Tubtim and I didn't see her mom in the Credit.....I only know her mom done a few CF other than that I don't know if her mom is an actress.

Aikoden, here a photo of Cheer and her mom...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo thanks dancy, both mother and daughter are pretty :)

hmmm im trying to think if i saw her mom in NTRTHJ.. i only watched one ep so far.. let me go cap the mother scene and see if it's really her mom in there.. hmm..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i know dancy poster cheer's mom pic up.. but i was curious if the woman i screen capped was her mom.. i can't tell much..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
i know dancy poster cheer's mom pic up.. but i was curious if the woman i screen capped was her mom.. i can't tell much..

Thanks aikoden for the caps.

It sure do look like Cheer mom in the caps. At first I thought it was the other lady that play Cheer mom in "Pieng Peun Fah" with Cheer...I went back to watch the episode that has her in there and I think its Cheer mom after all.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The latest news it seem like Cheer going to stay with CH7. I use google to translate so she going to renew her contract with ch7.

'เชียร์'รับยังไม่ต่อสัญญา7สี

"เชียร์-ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธาอภินันท์" เผยยังไม่ได้มีการต่อสัญญาใหม่กับทางช่อง 7 สี สาเหตุเพราะว่าช่อง 7 เองก็โดนน้ำท่วมด้วย แถมกองละครที่ถ่ายก็ยังมีปัญหา

ยังเป็นเรื่องคาราคาซังอยู่ สำหรับสัญญาฉบับใหม่ของ "เชียร์" ฑิฆัมพร กับทางช่อง 7 หลังจากที่มีข่าวลือต่างๆ นานาว่านางเอกลูกหม้อของช่อง "เชียร์" จะไม่ต่อสัญญากับทางช่อง 7 ซึ่งมีสัญญาเหลืออีกไม่ถึงปี จนทำให้เกิดที่มาของข่าวลือว่า "เชียร์" จะย้ายไปซบช่อง 3 ซึ่ง "เชียร์" ออกมาปฏิเสธแล้ว พร้อมยืนยันว่ายังภักดีช่อง 7 ล่าสุดเลยขออัพเดทกับนางเอกสาวอีกครั้งว่ามีการต่อสัญญาฉบับใหม่กับทางช่อง 7 หรือยัง ซึ่งนางเอกสาวเผยว่ายังไม่ได้มีการต่อสัญญาใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น

"ยังไม่ได้ไปต่อสัญญาใหม่เลย เพราะด้วยสถานการณ์ตอนนี้มีหลายอย่างไม่ค่อยเอื้ออำนวย ทั้งเรื่องน้ำท่วม เพราะตอนนี้ช่อง 7 เอง ก็โดนไปเยี่ยมเยือนแล้วเหมือนกัน คงต้องรอสถานการณ์คลี่คลายมากกว่านี้ก่อน คงจะทำอะไรได้มากกว่านี้ เพราะตอนนี้กองละครที่เชียร์เล่นอย่าง "ปางเสน่หา" ก็ต้องย้ายโลเกชั่นใหม่ไปถ่ายต่างจังหวัด ทำให้หลายอย่างไม่ค่อยอำนวยเท่าไหร่ ถ้าสถานการณ์ดีขึ้น คงมีโอกาสได้คุยกับทางผู้ใหญ่" นักแสดงสาวกล่าว

ถามถึงเรื่องงานแล้ว เลยขออัพเดทเรื่องของหนุ่มๆ บ้าง ซึ่งสาวเชียร์เผยว่าตอนนี้ยังไม่มีใครเป็นคนพิเศษ แต่ก็มีหนุ่มๆ เข้ามาเรื่อยๆ

"เรื่องหัวใจเหรอ (หัวเราะ) เรื่อยๆ มากกว่า ตอนนี้ใครก็ได้แล้ว (หัวเราะ) ไม่ใช่ไม่เลือก แต่แค่อาจจะไม่ได้มีมาตรฐานสูงอะไรมาก แค่ขอคนดีๆ นี่เชียร์ก็ไปช่วยเรื่องน้ำท่วมหลายต่อหลายที่ เพราะเขาบอกว่าคนดีๆ มักจะไปอยู่ที่นั่น (หัวเราะ) ยิ่งช่วงนี้แม่ไม่ค่อยไปไหนมาไหนด้วยแล้ว เพราะว่าแม่เขาต้องไปถ่ายละคร ละครแม่เขาเยอะกว่าเชียร์อีก หลังๆ นี่เจอตัวเขายากแล้วนะ" เชียร์กล่าวพร้อมยิ้ม

Link:
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111109/114346/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B27%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea its best that she stays with ch7 cause ch3 is too focus on bringing in more newbies and there's gonna be much competition

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some lately news on Cheer. Anyone know this said?

CR to: http://www.khaosod.co.th

เชียร์ชี้อย่าจับตาพักคุยสัญญา7สี

น้ำยังไม่ท่วมจนน้ำลด สาว "เชียร์"ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์ ก็ยังถูกจับตาเรื่องที่จะหมดสัญญากับช่อง 7 แล้วจะย้ายไปที่อื่น

"ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีอะไรค่ะ ช่วงน้ำท่วมทำให้ช่องหยุดทำงานไม่ได้คุยเรื่องสัญญา"

"จริงๆ สัญญายังไม่หมด แต่แค่กำลังจะหมดปีหน้า เชียร์ว่าอย่าเพิ่งจับตาอะไรเลย ตอนนี้เรายังมีพิธีกรและละครของช่อง 7 อยู่ ไม่อยากให้มาโฟกัสว่าเราจะหนีไปไหน เดี๋ยวจะทำให้เข้าใจผิดไปได้ อย่างเรื่องน้อยใจก็ไม่เคยพูด ผู้ใหญ่แซวกลับมาเราก็ตกใจเหมือนกัน"

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can one one translate what this said?

###น้องเชียร์จะมาช่อง3เหรอ###

เมื่อคืนได้ฟังทางรายการวิทยุ เห้นว่มีข่าวว่าน้องเชียร์จะมาช่อง3 ค่อนข้าง

แน่นอนแล้ว ไม่อยากให้มาเลย อยู่ช่อง7อ่ะดีแล้ว

to read more:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11494507/A11494507.html