is bow benjawan still dating ryan jett(vicky's bro)

tinah

sarNie Coma
last time i saw a candid pic of them still together but it was like months ago so anyone know if they're still dating?..i think they make a cute couple

bow is n'rai from yuthakarn huk karn tong with mart/sirita and starring in a new lakorn "ruk ter yod ruk" with job nithi

Miss8jenny

sarNie Egg
Wat u think bout bow,wid her movies??
she isnt good thai actor
n she´s a real bitch
i saw bow 1time...she look pretty, it´s sure coz she´s half thai n german

ma couzin look preety 2

i dont ike her personality..its very baaaaad gurl
i kno everythings bout bow, where she lives!!

want 2 kno more bout her send a message
i´ll be wriet back

cecilia

Staff member
^how can you know EVERYTHING about her when you don't live her?
i'm sure you only know some, maybe a bit more than some of us online ppl LOl
but that doesn't mean, you KNEW HER ALL THE WAY ..

however, i do have to agree, mixed ppl are good looking when they're all grown up but depends too LOl

Wat u think bout bow,wid her movies??
she isnt good thai actor
n she´s a real bitch
i saw bow 1time...she look pretty, it´s sure coz she´s half thai n german

ma couzin look preety 2

i dont ike her personality..its very baaaaad gurl
i kno everythings bout bow, where she lives!!

want 2 kno more bout her send a message
i´ll be wriet back
it really sounds like you have some personal issues with her...you always attack her in any post relating to her; you once mentioned that you used to live in the same neighborhood as bow...did you have some spat with her or something?

but i think she is kind of b*tchy, since someone else (besides JennY8, who seems very biased) stated that...but still, i like her as an actress... her acting isn't all that bad, so i'm looking forward to seeing her as n'ek...she always looked more like a n'ek than a n'rai, so i'm excited for her next lakorn(s)...

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha.. she's very pretty!! btw.. Ryan is my friend on fb... lol.. Well you know.. just random.. hahaha.. i was happy that he added me!! lol..:D

^ lol...i don't know...i think bow is really one of the prettier actresses (out of the more recent ones)...she kind of resembles paula taylor, actually...

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I believe Job is married and had a son with his wife (from the interview with the crew from Janie and Mart movie). I'm not a big fan of Bow acting, but I think she's pretty.