IS AUM GAY?

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
Well... I really don't care if the man is gay or straight, the point I was trying to make is that most rumours aren't true. And just to point it out... people aren't normally rumoured to be straight, because assuming that most people are straight to begin with. But, gay or not... he is a human; that doesn't make him a less talented star. He will always be a handsome and good actor in my eyes.

i somewhat agree with you, and somewhat don't. basically, every lie usually has a truth behind it.
and most gay rumors of thai celberties...usually turn out true even if they try to deny it.
pinky is probably a cover up, or maybe not.

but he is still :D to me!!

noungning

Heartless
I believe that in Thailand you're not famous until someone says that you are gay. That's when you know that you've made to the big times.
ahah well i don't believe ken had a gay rumor from what i can possibly remember and ken never had a girl issue type problem either. true gent with talent i take it as then ;)

hhahah i've said this before, but there were many people who didn't really like what i said. funny it has to hit spicy before it's semi believeable.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AUM GAY .. i say he isnt.. if he is good for him.. i'll alwaise luv aum .. great actor.. HOT .. SEXY .. wat else can you want more.. i will alwaise luv him no matter wat hehe.. everyone has their own lives to deal with.. they're just like you and me.. except they're in the big screen .. AUM IS HAPPY hehe xp .. luv aum mak mak..

n gosh im sick of these rumors sheesh.. i wanna pound those peoples lmao.. xp ..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey, count me in though it is not cute to punch badmouthed people. I agree that he is a great actor... we cant expect more than that... I will always be his fan no matter what... but again the lattest article in spicyworld is so gross and harsh... if it is really refering to aum, i wish he is strong and smart to cope with it... all the best aum....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
does anyone know about aum's reaction? hopefully he will not punch them... let's us fans do the not cute work...ehhehe but seriously i wanna know about his reaction so far... any one know please share....

ariesssa

sarNie Egg
SHAAADDUP.. he's not GAY...coz he's MINE... Just kidding

frankly speaking, i dont trust what i see, unless i've seen the beginning and the end... (thats why its dangerous to eavesdrop, its like relying on a fragmented sentence)

so why the heck will i believe a "heresay"? i've known people creating stories because it will sell like hotcakes. thats why i hate enterainment reporters most of the times, they are just glorified gossipmonggers. sometimes they arent human anymore, they distort the truth because "who cares about the truth" all people care about are "the stories"

Besides, its was a very low and cheap write-up...

if its real, catch it on camera.... but heck for what reason? "to ruin other people's lives"

so how low can these people get? i bet people who write things about other people have no lives on their own... they should get their own lives. they might have lost track of it, looking too close at other's.

they should get a more worthwhile occupation... why dont they write about those sleezebags, those who violate the law. at least what they are writing about got some point in life. not just to ruin other people..

HATERS... get a life... whether or NOT people are GAY/BI/LESBIAN its their right and personal life. as long as they do their own job, SHADDUP.

i wonder what these haters would feel if they get a dose of their own medicine. too bad, people wont read it because they are a bunch of nobody.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i agree with u. I used to be reporter myself that I know some reporter with no ethic at all just try to worsen story for the sake of money... they blackmail people as if they r robber... I detest those type of people. and I dont really care about them.. but what i do concern here is aum as he has been attacked and i dont want this news to harm him...if someone know please update

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think anybody's name was mentioned in da article so not sure if reporters will be asking um bout it.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
This isnt the first time he's encountered gay rumours, he's been plagued with gay rumours since the beginning of his career, and he's responded to them constantly. Unlike most guys that just deny and laugh it off, Um Atichart says..."who is saying this? I want to sock/smack the person responsible for these suggestions/rumours" :lol: this time wont be any different, he'll threaten to beat them up ;) Even to this day reporters still suggest he's only using Pinky as a front to cover up his true nature. He doesnt make rumours with women, even with Pinky he still manages to make rumours with Stephan Sunthi :loool:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I find this rather boring and similar to a bunch of nang rais blabbering away (enough for me to fast forward).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I know this might sound a little harsh.. but wouldn't it better if he were gay? that way no other girl could have him :loool: ok im joking

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
This isnt the first time he's encountered gay rumours, he's been plagued with gay rumours since the beginning of his career, and he's responded to them constantly. Unlike most guys that just deny and laugh it off, Um Atichart says..."who is saying this? I want to sock/smack the person responsible for these suggestions/rumours" :lol: this time wont be any different, he'll threaten to beat them up ;) Even to this day reporters still suggest he's only using Pinky as a front to cover up his true nature. He doesnt make rumours with women, even with Pinky he still manages to make rumours with Stephan Sunthi :loool:
LOL i wish he would learn from da other dudes lol it'd be much cuter than gettin all hostile bout it

Ok I know this might sound a little harsh.. but wouldn't it better if he were gay? that way no other girl could have him :loool: ok im joking
:lol: dat was funny as hell tina lol

ariesssa

sarNie Egg
Lol you girls like that don't you :loool: now I'm gonna go pray Pepper is gay lmao until Ann breaks up with Puri ....
hahahahah no!!! i'd rather not. as they say, once a gay always a gay. i'd like to see pepper happy just like ken... want to see him in the future with a wife and a child.

lolz. actually if aum is gay... too bad... i might just ask for a donation of his sperm. hahahah... so atleast someone will be able to acquire his goodlooks.. hahahhah

But then again, my friend told me... MEN ARE ALL GAY unless proven otherwise.

but i guess, violent reactions indeed can fuel rumors. hahahha but only a few men i know who takes gay rumors lightly. most of them would say, "what the F*CK!" if it happens that a girl make that comment or whatsoever "want me to prove you otherwise?" hahahahah.