IS AUM GAY?

monkey12

sarNie Egg
There are news that Aum is Gay? IS that true? Just want to know what you guys think!

For me it doesn't matter if he is or not..I would still like him as an actor

natty

Chubs
lol let's get technical cus i just love getting technical lol..

rumor does not mean it's not true.. rumor is spreading of an unverified information... so a rumor can be proven false or true.. or it can stay unverified..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
if you do a tally, before Pinky came along, Um was involved in more rumours suggesting he's gay then suggesting he's straight -_- We will never know really, he may be gay and keep it a secret for life...or he may be straight....the only way to test is...umm do like what that article suggested :loool:

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I believe that in Thailand you're not famous until someone says that you are gay. That's when you know that you've made to the big times.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
why should he be gay if he likes pinky???
Maybe that' s a cover up. lol.
I personally don't care whether he's gay.

Everyone has a gay rumor nowadays, it's the thing. lol
Rome has a gay rumor.
Dome too.
Art, the newcomer at ch3
and the list goes on.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ew... I read the news @ Spicyforum and I was grossed out!
The only person I could think of was Aum Atichart.
If this rumor is true, I would feel sorry for Pinky and all the Aum A. fans...

^ i read that same article...i'm thinking aum too, but who knows for sure besides himself and the bar guys? but really, each individual is entitled to their own lives -- if they happen to wish to keep it covered, then so be it... but again, it could be true that he's gay, then again, he could be straight...who knows?

sarN

sarNie Granny
bi , gay , tran it only matter if u a star cuz it effect their career ! Any juicy leak or infor about star personal life the media love it , they will have a field day on the issue . star are normal people like us with secret and lie ..no biggie , sometime it best to love them for their work and on screen , off screen it a differ ball game lol..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aum's got the gay thingy going on for agesss rumors does come from something, people dont just make it up if they didn't feel it or seen something lol. My sister's even say so herself, she admit Aum is good looking but too bad his gay lolz and she's a fan.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
how can you confirm he's not gay? :huh: it's also rumoured he might be straight or bi cause he's with Pinky. Does that mean he's not straight? cause that was a rumour too LOL
Well... I really don't care if the man is gay or straight, the point I was trying to make is that most rumours aren't true. And just to point it out... people aren't normally rumoured to be straight, because assuming that most people are straight to begin with. But, gay or not... he is a human; that doesn't make him a less talented star. He will always be a handsome and good actor in my eyes.

solin

sarNie Adult
But I think that he isn't...a rumor stays a rumors until the persom confirm it himself
...plus if he's gay, why is he interested in Pinky ?
And even so, I don't care if he's gay or not 'cause I love him for his talent before all !

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
The barboy said the person wanted to go back to his condo. If it was Aum, I remember his having a house not a condo.