IPOD

annea

sarNie Adult
hey...i was wondering what kind of IPod does you guys have?? IPOD nana, IPOD mini or those vdo's ones...well...i got an IPOD mini last year but errrr...my sister drop it...i took it to the apple store and thye said they dont fix it or something like that..they also said they dont fix the hard drive or whatever that was damage..i didnt really get what he was saying...im playing on buying myself a new one..lol...i wonder why they dont carry the IPOD mini..even at the APPLE STORE...but im palnning to buy the new IPOD nano...what kind do u guys have and which one is the best?? the guy at the apple store told me that the nano is better than the mini because it doesnt have a hard drive or something ..im not sure what he said or means by that..but he said if the nano was drop, it wouldnt die or something like that..not sure..can someone clearify that? he was confusinf the heck out of me...but yea..lol...sorry for writing so much...i just want a suggestion on which one to get..hehe..thanks in advance!

XCappy

Mr. Char
iPod Nano 2 GB. Someone dropped it in the toilets...

I don't know anything about the mini, but the nano works very well. Now when I go somewhere, I always see at least someone with a Nano...

annea

sarNie Adult
iPod Nano 2 GB. Someone dropped it in the toilets...

I don't know anything about the mini, but the nano works very well. Now when I go somewhere, I always see at least someone with a Nano...
DANG!!! r u serious??? whao...the nano seems like a winner to me now...hehe...drop it in the toilet and still manage to work..now thats good...does the person have like those skins cover on their nano when they dropped it? just curious..but thanks for the help!!!

XCappy

Mr. Char
Yeah he got a protection... so lucky.

And yeah I go Nano for the winner. I didn't see lot of people with the Mini. And then, it depends about your taste ;)

annea

sarNie Adult
i actually like the size of the mini thou...but now..i think i would go for the nano even thou its kinda small but it looks exactly like a mini...haha..plus u can put pixs in there as well..hehehe....and, i wont forget to buy the protection skin when i buy my nano..haha...lol..what kinda skin did ur friend has on? theres like wat, 3/4 kinds of protection skin...

annea

sarNie Adult
do u think u can show me a pic or the name of the protection skin? :)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i've been through a lot of ipods in the past....starting with
the first original one (with the buttons) personally i love this one.
then i got the heavy white one but gave it to mom who wanted it so i could get a
8 GB silver mini with the agent 18 clear cover. the cover is totally awesome bc i got them at the same time so when i take it off, the mini is not scratched whatsoever. also i've dropped mine on pavement so many times, and it has never left a dent. the battery drains out so quicky after 10 months. i like it's size the most since it fits right in the palm of your hand whereas the nano is soo tiny.
i got a ipod shuffle first generation for sports and computer usb. this is actually very useful and good for running bc it's small and you dont need those armbands that get gross after a few uses.
4 GB black nano. i have those jelly cases but i dont really use it anymore. the battery has been draining out a lot too. i like the nano the best bc i get to use the nike plus package while running. and now they come in all the sweet colors and now the red one which i kinda want.
oh and my sister got the new silver shuffle clip. she says it's good but it doesnt have a screen.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I have the 4gb nano (first generation).

The mini was discontinued when the nano came out in 2005, and the nano uses a flash drive instead of a hard drive so that's why he said that it was better than the mini.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Ipod nano 4gb .. ipod sucks.. there so many things I wanna change about it.. like we can add other songs in besides the one on your playlist.. like if someone else's have a good song you can have some songs on their playlist... and it keeps not wanting to start.. arghness... =)

annea

sarNie Adult
yea i gotta agree w/ tang071 about the size of the Mini..its perfect..thats sad that they discontinued it, so we cant find them anywhere? can u put pictures in the mini? cuz i know u can for the nano..and do u guys think i can get my ipod mini fix? cuz i think the guy told me the hard drive probably crash and they dont fix it at the apple store!! errr..do u guys know where they would fix it??....cuz if i can fix it, i wanna give it to my sis and i can buy a new one..haha..lol..thanks for all the response girls/guys!! :wub: :kiss:

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I have the video ipod and the ipod shuffle. Loved the video ipod :D I download a lot of videos. I had it for a year now. I use protective cover on both of them so I have no problem with it. The bad thing I heard is that the battery of the ipod needs to be replace every 2 years. Anyone know about that?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I use to have an IPOD mini but some how i broke it. When I went back to buy a new one, the stores weren't carrying the minis anymore so I bought a nano afterward, but could only afford a 1 GB. But then I don't listen to every single music I put in there anyways, so it's all good. I saw on tv where some people tested the durability of the nano by droping if off a building and getting it smash by a car. It still functioned until it was dropped into a sidewalk curb of puddles. Of course after it wouldn't work since the interface was pretty much banged up already. I wanna try get those video ones.... :rolleyes:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I have an ipod nano and I LOVE IT. I bring it literally everywhere. This poor thing has been through so much....I dropped it a million times, it's skidded across the pavement floor, etc. In fact this is my second nano. The first one I had I accidently yes.....yes...I dropped it in the toilet. I had it by the sink and accidently knocked it off with my arm, and right into the toilet it went. Luckily I got it out pretty quick. The lights kind of went a little crazy.....but it still worked. However, when I went to charge it the next day.....it went haywire.

Luckily I still had my warranty and apple sent me another one. GET A YOUR WARRANTY EXTENDED you'll be thankful latter on if repairs are needed.

annea

sarNie Adult
hey guys...now i really really really want my mini ipod fix...they said probably the hard drive is mess up...does anyone know where or which store would fix it? and how much would it cost?? thanks!!!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I have the IPOD Video (60 GB) for a little over a year now. But I still don't know how to download videos on it. It only has music on it. I mostly have my thai songs on the ipod, and people who listen to it always tell me I need to have more American songs on it. I dropped it in the bathroom once and now the screen is all scratched up. At least it still works.

STIMA

i dun have such overrated things such as ipods.
just a normal mp3 player. it plays wma and radio too . :D :D :D :D :D

not sayin it cus i can't afford an ipod t_t APPLE SUX ANYWAY!

Hiatus

Super Momo
i have a ipod vdo 30gb lol.
and when i dont have it with me i go crazy, i have to listen to music or im gonna die