interview of P'Kai Varayuth on Anne-Aff

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I never said that Anne wasn't pretty, I'm just saying she is beginning to look too old for nang ek roles lol. (at least in my opinion) if you don't think so, then it's alright...don't get so offended by it. But I give her about 2 or 3 more years & she's gonna be like...a mother role. Anne is still a fabulous actress, though. Her acting makes up for her aging looks.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
dude you can't compare someone who just turned 30 and someone in their mid 30s. even if anne is in her mid 30s she is so beautiful and aged gracefully. in my opinion anne is way prettier than aff and has better features too.
WELL SAID!! :clap:
If want to compare Aff-Ann..they should compare Ann when she's in Oum Ruk,if i'm not mistaken,she's 30 that time..
And for me,Ann in 30 years old better than Aff 30 years old...Like she said in SSH "i look younger than you when I was at your age"..It sooo true!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
dude you can't compare someone who just turned 30 and someone almost in their mid 30s. even if anne is almost in her mid 30s she is so beautiful and aged gracefully. in my opinion anne is way prettier than aff and has better features too.

i soo agree with you;
you cant compare a person who just turned 30 to someone who is almost
in their mid 30's..
:scratchhead2:
but people have their own opinions;
Anne did aged beautifully!! she is still suay mak jing jing.
i like anne better than aff too. :dance1: