Interesting....Dome V.S. Golf?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah i think dome seems a little jealous....but i think he would still be after being a long relationship with ploy....but when i was reading this...the only thing i could concentrate on was golf's picture..so HOT

hmmm having a little poll going....which one do you think ploy should be with dome or golf.....

as for me?? IDK....i'm leaning towards dome, but i'll have to see how ploy and golf will turn out...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow...so that means Ploy is dating Golf????hummm interesting cause i thought Golf and Kwan was together....?????i'm confused.......dome's jealous...then why did he/she dumped each other...i hate when guys get to this point and starts getting jealous of each other...thats dumb...i guess in reality stars do face problems like lakorn:D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
golf is younger than ploy by many years....he is like her younger brother....
no, golf & ploy are not dating, and about golf & kwan, they never did too....

GOLF NEVER WITH PLOY....I PREFER PLOY WITH DOME MORE....

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I don't think it will work out between Ploy and Dome again. I mean they had so many chances to work it out these years but it never did. Back and forth. You want me you want me not. This is becoming a soap opera and it is ridiculous to say the least. They wonder why the press are asking them these questions. It is because they never end it on a good note. If you are not interested in her anymore then let her go. Don't act like a big shot and play the fool. <_<

For me, I prefer to ditch him for someone else. It is not the end of the world. There are many other guys that will treat Ploy better than him. Lastly, he stated that he broke off from her. -_-

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
if i were dome, i don't want her anymore, cuz i don't want to pick up my old trash...

DOME NEVER WITH PLOY AGAIN
GOLF NEVER WITH PLOY TOO....

raknakondee

sarNie Egg
I'm new here but I think Ploy can do better than Dome. That guy sounded like an.... ( no offence to the his fan just my opinion). He broke up with her and says that he still love her? That's just being obsessive.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
yes its true ploy is datin golf....i have a friend who works with golf& mike, and he told me so

i don't care if golf date ploy, cuz i still got Mike, and only Mike...Mike is always my first choice of GM...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think Golf and Ploy would work out even if they are dating for numerous of reasons... Golf has just been hurt by Kwan supposedly and Ploy had just been hurt by Dome .. after being in an ongoing relationship like that for countless of years some ... younger guy takes interest in her so it's kind of like she's dating him to tell herself and maybe others "Stella got her groove back" or even send a message to Dome, "Even without you I'd still be doing good." as for Golf .. Ploy is considered a hot commodity.. she's taking interest in him back "whether she is using him or not." of course he's young and got nothing too loose so he's going to ride on that fame

sorry if I offended any fans, that's just my take on things.