intentions of the man

little

sarNie Adult
How should I start this? At work there this new man started working there about 4 months and when I get a chance to talk to him every time would be like 3-4 minutes and some days I don't meet with him. The latest was I delivered his mails he was at his desk and we talked a little and he gave me a side hug. I didn't think of anything and that's how americans greet. So I was walking out and he started to go too but then he was going/looking at the corner so I asked him what is he doing in there. He said he's looking for a package. I don't know if it's true or not. So he started asking if I ride my bike to work? I told him before that I drive my white toyota. and he also asked me what time I get out? I told him before I get out at 3:30pm. I didn't mind him asking me cuz he might forget. he asked me what do i do after work? I said i normally go home or shop at the store stop for food. The chills comes when he suggested that we should go out shop outside from work? I don't know what to say cuz I'm kind of stunned, and slow and didn't believe he say it. I'm walking out the corner and he also mention again that we should go out shopping or go to the mountains cuz u said it before u like going there (outside from work) cuz at work it's mainly about work. When he ask/suggest going out it seems like he does it sneaky where there's nobody in the corner. How come he didn't asked me where when were at his desk cuz there's 2 other old ladies around close to his desk. He's like probably in 50 years old. When he ask me I'm thinking where's your wife and kids? He has family cuz he mention it before. He's not my friend to even suggest/ask me out. I don't want to think of him negative but the way it is. It seems like he's a dirty old man . I hate peeps esp. when u old old and your still tun ha. I guess that's the word in laos meaning i think preverted help me out with this meaning. tun ha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm... this sounds too familiar to me. I'm assuming that he is also white right? And you're a young lao possibly "exotic looking" woman. It seems like a lot of white old men want to get with a young asian woman, cause they are curious. But you know, I don't know him at all to judge to that extent, however.... when he ask you out again, mention your boyfriend, and then mention his wife and kids. If he shrugs those off, then.. yeah.. he's a dirty old man.

little

sarNie Adult
we talked before so he should know that i have a bf cuz i would talk about my bf all the time cuz we do things together with outdoors stuff. I don't think i look all that cuz i'm so short and pimples scars on my face. Yes he's a white tall man. It gross me out with old, old men and women and vice versa with the girl. I can't imagine why young girls like 18 or early 20,30 would be with a 50-60 year old man or even a young man with an older lady. sorry i'm not being open minded that's what my bf said to me. can't help it that's just how i think and my heart does not set out like that with old man or to any man i respect them for being elderly to me.

Muddie Murda

smile...
we talked before so he should know that i have a bf cuz i would talk about my bf all the time cuz we do things together with outdoors stuff. I don't think i look all that cuz i'm so short and pimples scars on my face. Yes he's a white tall man. It gross me out with old, old men and women and vice versa with the girl. I can't imagine why young girls like 18 or early 20,30 would be with a 50-60 year old man or even a young man with an older lady. sorry i'm not being open minded that's what my bf said to me. can't help it that's just how i think and my heart does not set out like that with old man or to any man i respect them for being elderly to me.
I'll tell you why I would date a MUCH MUCH older guy... :D All about the money :D Tahhahahaahaha That's all I want in life...a rich, dying old man.

Anyway, enough evilness. I totally understand why you would feel chills. He's probably looking for some fun on the side. I would totally keep my distance and keep the conversations to a minimum....