#InfinityLove: Don't Let Love Go Away | CH3 50th Anniversary

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well Thailand is no longer the second worse country, it is now South Korea. At least they are postphoning it instead of cancelling.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you!! I just posted in the various thai news but I was wondering where the song came from that they were singing it was so familiar and it’s one of my favorite lakorns Prajun San Kol. That’s what made me love Ken and Janie lol.

I really loved how they showed the actors and actresses old lakorns. Loved that concept.

http://instagr.am/p/B-KKdP7pfhT/

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It is quite boring without the fans cheering but you do get to see celebrities doing their thing without distraction. Lol. I also do miss the good olé lakorns back in the 90s - early 2000.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, so does this replace the concert that was supposed to happen in May? Did they just decide to film it instead because of the virus?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I honestly really enjoyed watching the opening! Haha. It's a bit long but it's okay. I get to test myself on how many actors I know. It's nice to see the smaller actors performing. Ch.3 seems to be catching onto trends! By making this. Lol. It seemed fun to film this.

edit: aw, seems like the ig account deleted the clip i posted & i can't seem to find another full version. Hopefully ch3 uploads the full opening on their channel or something.

edit 2: oh, nvm. For anyone who wants to see the full event, looks like ch3plus has it up!
https://ch3plus.com/v/94598

Last edited:
so
I'm surprised to see Aum in that MV, good that they still include him even though he isn't in Ch3 anymore. Look at ch3 managing to keep so many of their stars, Ch7 has no one except Aum and Weir haha. That MV made me miss the old lakorns. Lakorns just aren't that good anymore.
true I was hoping they would include AFF too..
and possibly tik..
90% of the first lakorns I watched are from ch3

raddos

sarNie Egg
For this year, there are two events. First is the football game on March 14, and second is the concert on May 16. For the Football game, the tickets are free but the audience had to line up to get tickets. Fan clubs were able to get block tickets so if you can join a fanclub block, you can watch the game from the fanzone. Not sure about the general audience zone.

For the concert, tickets are selling at Thaiticketmajor.com
Hey guys, does anyone know if the concert tix are still up for sale? I tried to register to purchase tix but since I'm unable to read Thai, I'm having some issues lol. Or are we able to bulk buy with international FCs?

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, does anyone know if the concert tix are still up for sale? I tried to register to purchase tix but since I'm unable to read Thai, I'm having some issues lol. Or are we able to bulk buy with international FCs?
Not sure if it's still on sale. What you can do is use the "translate to english" function in chrome and it might help a bit. I don't know about other FCs but James Ji FC asked whether fans wanted to join in the fanzone. The fanzone is the area around the stage and (the violet and red area) and they have designated spots for the fc of the ch3 artists. As far as I know, the James Ji zone is sold out already.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Has ch3 announced anything about this? I wonder when will they resume this given that covid has slow down in thailand

raddos

sarNie Egg
Not sure if it's still on sale. What you can do is use the "translate to english" function in chrome and it might help a bit. I don't know about other FCs but James Ji FC asked whether fans wanted to join in the fanzone. The fanzone is the area around the stage and (the violet and red area) and they have designated spots for the fc of the ch3 artists. As far as I know, the James Ji zone is sold out already.
noooo. I found out about this thread too late :(. If anyone knows other FCa with spots still available, please do share!