#InfinityLove: Don't Let Love Go Away | CH3 50th Anniversary

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3

Guess I'm team yellow this year, haha. #teamwhateverphetisin

Honestly, I think it's so cool how ch.3 does this every year. Isn't the event free too? Yeah, you can tell how rushed everything tends to be but idrc about performances too much. I just love seeing actors interacting lool. It's nice to see them all get together. hopefully i get the chance to go to one one day!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haha omg! Pope sure is a tease. Phet's like wth man. haha
edit: found a even better view for the ear flick lmao.
http://instagr.am/p/B8yQJsalvbn/
As I was rewatching this clip for the 1000x, I JUST noticed that your James was messing with Pope as Pope was messing with Phet, LOL. I was confused why Pope kept turning around. Like was he making sure no one would be a witness to his tricks? Haha, nope. Just James messing with him as well. These boys. :facepalm:

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I'm team blue this year.... since Mint's on this team.
Plus, we've got Great, James Ji, Louis, Mario, Nadech,...., and Nai Napat (I think he's pretty good at football).
It would be perfect if James Ma is on this team too... :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
As I was rewatching this clip for the 1000x, I JUST noticed that your James was messing with Pope as Pope was messing with Phet, LOL. I was confused why Pope kept turning around. Like was he making sure no one would be a witness to his tricks? Haha, nope. Just James messing with him as well. These boys. :facepalm:
Haha so sly and sneaky.

I so wish JMa was on Blue too but it's ok. It'll be cute fun seeing them all mess with each other on the field.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am team YELLOW but Blue team has more of the daras I follow lol

Why?

Yellow is one of my favorite colors! Ugh! Why can't the team just swith color! I'm loyal to colors red, white, yellow, and black. My wardrobe is full of those colors.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Plus I would love to go. How do you guys purchase ticket if you are a foreigner? I would love to go next year (hopefully nothing like cornovirus breakout when I do go)

sarNie Adult
Plus I would love to go. How do you guys purchase ticket if you are a foreigner? I would love to go next year (hopefully nothing like cornovirus breakout when I do go)
For this year, there are two events. First is the football game on March 14, and second is the concert on May 16. For the Football game, the tickets are free but the audience had to line up to get tickets. Fan clubs were able to get block tickets so if you can join a fanclub block, you can watch the game from the fanzone. Not sure about the general audience zone.

For the concert, tickets are selling at Thaiticketmajor.com

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it really depends on what the Channel plans for that year. Like @040156 mentioned above, you can contact the FC and go with them or get the general tickets like I did. Last year, Ch3 just posted on IG and their website where to get the tickets which was at the mall near my house so I went there and waited in line with everyone else and got it for free. They also gave away tickets the day of at the event too though. So the general area zone just follows the seating on the ticket and sit where ever in the zone the ticket says.

Hopefully I will still be here for the 51st anniversary. I'd love to meet up with more AF people here in Thailand! :D

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
If you happen to be in Bangkok on March 14, I think you can just go to the venue and get tickets there.
Even if this year's stadium is smaller that last year's, there must be some tickets left.
For me, it's a good thing they go for a smaller venue.... Rachamangala Stadium is just too big!
Last year I couldn't really see their face.... I had to rely on the monitors and their shirt numbers LOL

Last edited: