Indian Movie in Hmong

kazee

Does anyone know of this movie..? here's a little summary of it...

The mother gives birth to this one little girl and she lives with her husband's sister I believe and they live in a brothel. As the little girl grows up, she goes to school to become someone successful, however her aunt wants her to become one of the prostitutes. If I remember correctly, her name was Chandra. After many years, her father comes back to her and her mom because he was Chandra's boyfriend's father's friend.. then he comes over and introduces himself as her father.. and her mother says so too..then she hugs him.. across the street her boyfriend see that and thinks that she has become a prostitue too.. so he goes off and marries another girl which turns out to be her half sister.. then Chandra finally decides to not continue her education and become part of the brothel.. but on the night of her becoming a prostitute.. she drinks some poison which leads to her death.. then her mother dies of a heart attack or something.. then her dad finally confesses that he's the husband and father of the two.. then it kinda ends with Chandra's professor coming with a medal to reward her for her excellent education..

has anyone seen this or know what it's called in hmong or in india? anything would be grately appreciated..

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
kazee said:
Does anyone know of this movie..? here's a little summary of it...

The mother gives birth to this one little girl and she lives with her husband's sister I believe and they live in a brothel. As the little girl grows up, she goes to school to become someone successful, however her aunt wants her to become one of the prostitutes. If I remember correctly, her name was Chandra. After many years, her father comes back to her and her mom because he was Chandra's boyfriend's father's friend.. then he comes over and introduces himself as her father.. and her mother says so too..then she hugs him.. across the street her boyfriend see that and thinks that she has become a prostitue too.. so he goes off and marries another girl which turns out to be her half sister.. then Chandra finally decides to not continue her education and become part of the brothel.. but on the night of her becoming a prostitute.. she drinks some poison which leads to her death.. then her mother dies of a heart attack or something.. then her dad finally confesses that he's the husband and father of the two.. then it kinda ends with Chandra's professor coming with a medal to reward her for her excellent education..

has anyone seen this or know what it's called in hmong or in india? anything would be grately appreciated..
[post="84078"][/post]​
in hmong it's called, "tiam ntawv phem"

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I remember that movie.. it was so sad.. I was so mad at the boyfriend and the father.. the boyfriend wouldn't even give her a chance to explain and the father asked her not to reveal that he is her father.. the ending was pretty sad.. when the boyfriend found out the truth.. see the expression on his face just dropped and he was balling so hard.. I also liked the ending song..

kev hlub kev hlub zoo li npau suav, ib muaj chim los ploj mus...

mokka

sarNie Adult
I agree...it was a very sad india movie. If only the boyfriend trusted her instead of deciding to get marry asap

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, the movie is really sad. Everytime I watch it, it always makes me cry. Do you have the song to the movie, Fearless?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...my whole freaking family cried watching this movie!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
same here... kazee... did you check with nehaflix.com???

i'll go look into it for you, you silly girl... wasting your money on movies... you're worst than i was.... LOL

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I forgot the movie tittle I like watching this movie.....is my cousin movie I always borrow to watch alot of time...so don't remember the tittle much...

hnubci

sarNie Egg
this is a sad movie... i cried too.. i think one of my relative still have it... let me ask my mom again..