~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry i haven't updated for awhile..enjoying everyone else's^^

Chapter 15: What do i do now?

---------chakrit's place---------

poo slowly opened her eyes, she couldn't see anything. buried in a rock hard chest with the scent of a man. she suddenly realize that it was chakrit. images of last night flashed in her head. feeling disgusted that she let herself be so easy. poo slipped out of chakrit's grasp and placed a pillow in her spot. getting dressed, she sneaked downstairs to the main doors. tears rolled down to her chin, running away from this place.

it was a mistake, it will never happen again. NEVER

poo returns to her house. exhausted, she drops her body on her bed. she didn't even bother to lock her door. laying on the soft mattress, crying. within an hour, she fell asleep, not knowing that chakrit had followed her to her house, and was sitting outside her bedroom door, waiting.

-----
chakrit woke up, staring at poo in his arms. he felt her head move, so he pretended to be asleep. she was slipping out of his arms. he let her, but inside not wanting to. as he heard her leave, he quickly got up and followed her. he noticed that she was too distress to know that he was right behind her. poo entered her house, he sees that she didn't even close the door. he slips in after a few minutes, locks the door. chakrit hears poo crying, wanting to comfort her, he restrains himself. after hearing her snoring, he goes into her room.

he lifts poo to her pillow, goes to the bathroom to get some water and a towel. he washes poo's arms, face, neck, and hands, afterward cover her with the blanket. chakrit plants a kiss on poo's forehead, and then withdraws himself to the chair in the room. he watches her sleep, snoring, and breathing. moments later, he too falls asleep.

-------------soriya's place------------

soriya: (knocks) pat wake up! it's time to eat breakfast. don't make mom spit in your food. 1, 2, 3 (no answer) pat?

soriya opens the door and find that pat was not there. her bed was still made, the window was closed, her purse was still there on the desk, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. she runs downstairs to tell her parents, but bumped into harit.

harit: sweetie, why are you in such a hurry?

soriya: pat is gone.

harit: are you sure? maybe she is with her friends.

soriya: i don't think so. harit, i have a bad feeling.

harit: honey, there is nothing to worry about. i saw pat leave early this morning with some friends. she told me that she will be going for awhile.

soriya: but why she just tell you. usually she would tell me first.

harit: what? you don't trust me now?

soriya: i do. i guess i got worried over nothing.

harit: that's okay. let's not tell your parents okay? we don't want to worry them, do we?

soriya: i suppose not. thanks harit.

harit: come on, let's go eat breakfast.

they went downstairs and ate breakfast. of course they asked where pat was, and soriya told them what harit said, that pat went with some friends and not to worry. but deep down, soriya felt something was off, because pat didn't bring anything with her, not even her purse. she shook the thought out since harit said that he saw her leave, and she trusts harit. why would he lie?

---------por's hotel room----------

por stayed up all night watching over pat. she came so late at night and just fainted in his arms. he was worried. weary and doozing, but he couldn't sleep knowing that pat is not alright. she started to stir in her sleep. she screamed out not to get close to her, yelling out for help. por wrapped his arms around her, rocking her back and forth. whispering that everything is alright, that por is here to help her, no one is going to hurt her. she wakes up. hugging por, while crying.

pat: por. you have to help me.

por: it's okay now. what happened?

pat: n-nn--nat. he waited for me and then he tried to-to ra-a-

por: shhh. everything is going to be alright. i'm here now. don't worry.

pat: i can't stay here anymore. he might come after me again. i need to get away.

por: what about your family? you can't run away from your problems.

pat: i have to for now. my family will understand.

por: pat, think about it first. you don't want to do anything hastily.

pat: i know i have to stay low for now, when things settle down, i'll come back.

por: pat--

pat: i have to go now. thanks for everything por.

por grabs onto pat's arm. he whispers to her: come with me then. you can stay with me and my mom. at least then i know that you are safe and out of danger.

pat: por, thank you.

por packed his stuff and they went to pat's house to get her things. pat went inside, while por was waiting for her outside in the taxi. pat didn't see anyone. she went to her room and gather her things. she wrote a letter to her family that she will be gone and doesn't know when she will be back. not to worry, because she will be with her friend. after she wrote the note, she left her house and went with por. in her head, she will come back in a few weeks, the latest, a few months. but little did she know that she will be not return her home for years.

--------TBC---------------

spoilers coming soon:
soriya leaves harit to find pat
harit goes back home...meet bua (n'rai)
poo finds chakrit in her room and something happens
pat meets por's mom

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that was a good long awaited update, RR.

Poor Poo, she's all confused! Well.. hopefully Chakrit will make it all better. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow the spoilers are interesting haha.. i like it.. xp.. hmmm interesting.. 6 years eh.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...i haven't updated this for awhile...also 2 months ahahha sorry...well this one is dedicated to PZE ^^

Chapter 16: My Life Will Never Be the Same

days went on, and still there was no sign of pat. soriya was getting worried, a feeling that pat was scared. nothing meant more to her than her sister. luckily harit was there to comfort her. if it wasn't for harit, she would have never been so patient. her parents, also worried, were comforted by harit's soothing words. "she'll be alright." "she's probably with friends" "don't worry, she'll be back." "she's at that age...."

harit finally got word that he is needed back in the city. he wanted to bring soriya, for his plan to succeed. he needed her away from her parents, away from her comfort zone, away from her life. it was time to put his plan into motion.

hart: soriya, i have to back now. i'm needed at work and my family really misses me.

soriya: oh. okay. i'm sorry that i made you stay for a week and a half with me.

harit: no, no. i love every minute of it, especially at night. (giving a little devilish smile) here's a crazy thought, why don't you come with me? you are my wife, and when we go back, we can get legally married.

soriya: harit, that sounds wonderful. you would make me the luckiest girl. BUT---i---have a duty to my family.

harit: what do you mean? what about US?

soriya: i love you harit, i do. but i love my family also. and right they need me to find pat. it's been a week already and she hasn't contacted us yet.

harit: i told you, don't worry about it. she'll come back when she's good and ready.

soriya: but--

harit: you don't trust me?

soriya: i do, but--

harit: then there's nothing else. listen to me, come with me, live with me, be my wife. it's now or never.

soriya: harit--

he needs her to say yes, but it wasn't as easy as he thought. this proved to be a challenged and this was one thing he never dealt with before. he would always get what he wants, but soriya is making it harder for him. there was only one way he knew soriya was going to say yes, he had to seduce her. but her parents are right downstairs. this would be impossible, especially if her father caught them in bed, he would surely kill him.

harit: soriya, why don't we go look around town and see if we spot pat or find out if anyone knows about pat? see if there is any new information?

soriya: that's sounds great. i'll tell my parents we are leaving.

----------poo's place--------------

poo kept dreaming of chakrit. images of the night they spent together. she quickly woke up, finding herself drenched in sweat. what a dream, i'm so glad that it's over she began to stretch, until she noticed something in the corner of her eye, chakrit. am i dreaming? she got off her bed, and slowly walked towards him. she had to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't dream. it was true, chakrit, the man she slept one night with, was here, in her apartment. so many questions filled her head, but she knew one thing. she had to get out, she had get away from him. little did she know, chakrit was already up. he fell asleep for a couple minutes but woke up to watch her sleep. when she woke up, he pretended to be asleep, to see what she would do next. poo paced around her room for a bit, chakrit wanted to laugh at her facial expression. she then decided to head for the door, quickly stopped by the fast chakrit.

chakrit: not so fast.

poo: what the hell? i thought you were asleep.

chakrit: i was just pretending. anyways, you left me once, but not again. I WON'T LET YOU!

poo: you can't tell me what to do.

chakrit: oh really? let see about that.

chakrit picked poo up and swung her on one of his shoulders. he started carrying her out of her apartment, down to the street, and all the way poo was kicking, punching and yelling at chakrit. all attempts for him to let her down, but he didn't. he pulled out his phone and called for his driver, within seconds his driver came. in one sudden throw, poo was in the car, with chakrit getting in after her. at first, poo tried to kick chakrit in the "area" but he quickly dodged it and leaped to grab her leg. he pulled them between his leg and then tightly held onto her so she wouldn't have any chance of escape. the window between the driver and chakrit was up, so he didn't see chakrit practically laying on top of poo so she wouldn't budge. poo was trapped, all her efforts, wasted. she could feel chakrit's breathing on her, warm and intense. inside her was quite shaken by the tension coming off, she didn't know what she wanted to do.

all of a sudden, chakrit whispered in her eye, "poo, if you resist me, i will take you right now. but if you agree to come with me, you won't."

she was scared. she was still worn out for the night before, and she didn't want to be taken advantage again. it was best if she decided to cooperate with him now, then double cross him later. "i-i agree. please don't hurt me"

chakrit: i won't hurt you. i will make sure that you are safe and sound always with me. (he started soothing her hair, making her feel secure in his arms)

they finally stopped and chakrti got off poo. as the driver opened the door, poo was pulling down her shirt, leaving the driver to come up with conclusions. they arrived at chakrit's house again. one place poo didn't want to go, but she did agree to go.

it has been a week so far, and poo is still living with them. every time chakrit sense she was about to run away or leave, he would threaten to start having sex with her right then and there. she didnt' want it to ever happen again, so she was forced to listen to him. she couldn't go to work either, chakrit made her quit and stay home and do nothing all day except chatting with the servants and his mother. at night they would have to share one bedroom. poo disagree on this, but again he threaten her that if she didn't let him sleep in the same room as her, then every night, she would be his. once again, forced to agree, but all he would do at night was cuddle her and fall asleep with her in his big arms.

his mother was please that poo decided to come back and live with them. but she didn't know poo was forced to. chakrit also made sure poo keep quiet about his threats. so many threats, poo was afraid that one day she might get mauled by him being so horny all the time. so far, so good. and she wishes to keep it that way. until she finds a way out of here, which seems impossible.

----------por's house---------------
por: this is my house, come in.

pat: por, it's beautiful. wow.

por: thanks, my mother was the one who keep this place beautiful.

pat: speaking of your mother, are you sure she'll be find with this?

por: of course, don't worry about a thing. i'll protect you.

pat: thank you for everything, if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't ha----

por: pat (grabs her shoulders), listen to me, nothing is going to happen to you. i'm here now.

it been a week. por would go to work in the mornings, leaving pat to take care of his mother. although his mother is resides in her bed all day, pat brings her joy. pat would talk to her about current events, read books to her, talk about family, and especially talk about por. although it's only been a few days, pat has slowly fallen in love with por, and him falling in love with her. right when por comes home, pat would greet him and then they would eat dinner together. afterwards, they would sit on the couch and talk and talk.

TBC
hmmm it's kind of short..sorry...i'll try to update more later....i got school..need to go to sleep lol

spoiler: harit isn't really taking soriya to go look for pat...different plan....
soriya has to say good-bye to harit
poo is getting angry...starts planning an escape route secretly
pat and por plan to get married (so soon) but since this is a drama...it won't be so easy....muahahah

lady0fdarkness

looks like all three couples are settled.. at least for now right? Hmm.... Soriya going with Harith.

I wonder if Soriya will be happy living in a luxurious life with Harith? She will probably miss her family.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the dedication rr....lolz.....keep it coming....

poo n krits scenes are getting interesting......

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
what harit is going to do with soriya family?? can't wait to know it... he looks kind of suspicious.

poo and chakrit scene are so cute.. pat and por are so sweet together...

please update soon..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the three couples r so sweet but i think harit needs to have a lesson from soriya to get himmself off from his revenge plan... but man, soriya is giving in to harith easily or attempt nor rape but only willing...

all the best girl for school work... we ll wait for yr story patiently... no force and pressure

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 17: The Plan Goes Sour(-->WARNING AHEAD-it could be disturbing<--)

Poo starts getting irritated that Chakrit would lock her up in his house. She hates the fact that she obeys him after a little threat. She needed to get away. It's been forever since she talked to Aff, everything happened so fast, and now she has no way of contacting her. Chakrit orders maids to watch her every move. Poo is feeling suffocated, nothing she does really helps. Chakrit's mother can see that, and wishes to help her escape, even though she loves Poo as if she was her daughter and wants Poo to stay there with her.

Chakrit's mother: Poo, I treat you as my own. Even though I have known you for a short while, I already love you. And I know my son does too. But I know you feel that you can't stay here any long. I will try my best to talk to my son.

Poo: Thanks. You have been amazing, and you know me too well. I can't stand this place anymore. I have no freedom, your son is locking me up. I want to be independent and free.

C's mom: I know. My darling, please listen to me. Just hold on for a few more days, don't do anything rash. You would not want to see Chakrit anger, even I can't stop him.

Poo understood, but this warning couldn't stop her from her goal. She has to find a way out, with or without Chakrit's mother. Poo hates to hurt her when she was nothing but nice to her, but she wishes not be near Chakrit. Poo went to the bedroom and pondered on ways to escape and hide from Chakrit, so far nothing works.

-----------------------------
Pat loved everyone moment with Por and his mother. They were so amazing to her, it reminded her of her family. Every time she thinks of her family, she felt guilty that she left them and have not contacted them. But she knew that Harit probably would have brainwashed her sister and her parents. She hated Harit, every time she thinks back to that night Nat showed up, she would see Harit by the window laughing. The good news though was that Pat would occupy her time with taking care of things around the house. Her relationship with Por was growing by the second, but she knew that sooner or later, she must return home. How could she explain this to her parents, they probably wouldn't want her anymore after hearing that she stayed with a man she barely know for a few days. She had to come up with a plan to make sure her parents would forgive her. And there it was, she and Por HAD to get married, so then everything would be okay. Of course Por has to agree to this, but would he?

That night, Pat got everything ready, dinner, candles, a sexy black dress, flowers from the garden, and classical music. She wanted everything to be perfect. During the afternoon, she asked Por's mother for permission and she gave Pat her blessing. She then went to the jewelry store to buy a ring, nothing fancy, just simply. There was nothing Pat could do but wait until Por returned. The silence was slowly making her nervous, she reviewed the different possibilities, the only one she could accept is that he says yes.

Por's car lights shined in through the window. After a few minutes, Por walked into his home. The lights were dimmed, flower petals laid on the ground, leading to a beautiful Pat, standing next to the table. Por was mesmerized by the figure, he could barely move. Pat laugh softly and slowly walked towards him. As she was getting closer, her foot slipped, and she fell onto the ground. Por couldn't help but laugh at Pat, falling on her ass. She quickly got up and started walking away.

Por: Pat, wait. I'm sorry for laughing at you. You look very lovely tonight.

Pat: You're just saying that. I had this whole night planned out too, and then you laugh at me.

Por: I'm sorry. Here, let's eat. I'm starving. (They went to go sit down at the table)

Pat: I made your favorite, it took me a long time to make it.

Por took a bite of the food, it wasn't as good as it looks. Pat accidently put in too much salt, and by the look of Por, she knew it was a disaster. She was offended, but when she took a bite of it, she spit it out.

Pat: Ugh. Eww. I'm sorry Por, I don't know what I did wrong.

Por: Don't worry Pat, it's okay.

Pat: No it's not. I really want this night to be special, and I keep ruining it.

Por: Calm down. Why did you want tonight be to so special?

Pat: Well---I----wanted to ask you something.

Por: What?

Pat got out of her seat, and went down on one knee, and pulled out the ring. Por couldn't help but laugh at her.

Pat: Quit laughing at me or else.

Por: I'm sorry, but you are just too adorable to not.

Pat: I'm serious. ahem. Do you Por Thrisadee do me the honor in marrying me?

Por was trying to keep it in, but when Pat asked that, he burst out in laughter. Por loved how Pat would make him laugh, always having a smile on his face when he thinks of her. But was she serious, about getting married? Pat is so young, and she has the whole world ahead of her. He didn't know what to say, he didn't want to tie her down and if she was just kidding, but on the other hand, he felt that he truly loves her. It's only been a few days but every moment spent with Pat was like eternal bliss. At this time, Pat was getting angry, Por kept laughing and he didn't answer her question. Finally Por pulled himself together and put on a more serious face. He looked her in the eyes, and he knew that he could never give her up no matter what.

Pat: Por answer me.

Por: okay.

Pat: Okay? As in like yes I will marry okay or okay I will answer you?

Por: Yes I will marry you Pat. There is no one else I picture myself with, except you.

Pat: Are you serious? Oh, you made me the luckiest girl in the world.

Por: I would never lie to you. You make me happy and you made me the luckiest man in the world.

Por took the ring and slipped on Pat's finger. They looked into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss. Pat wished that time would freeze at this very moment. She was finally happy and getting everything she ever wanted in life. They gave each other short little kisses, then they turned into passionate ones. What started out slow, quickly picked up paced. They made their way to the couch, and continue their affection. Nothing could hurt them.

------------------------------
Chakrit came home early again. He rushed to Poo's room, but to find no one there. He searched in every room and could not find her. He was beginning to be enraged. There was no one, no maid, no servant, not even his mother. After searching high and low in his whole estate, he was going to call the police. Furious, he rushed to his room, the last place unchecked. And there she was, placing flowers in the vase on his desk. His anger suddenly turned into joy. She looked so beautiful, like a wife. As the sun set bounced off her face so elegantly. Chakrit dashed to her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist, inhaling her scent. He then placed his head rested on her shoulder, rocking her back and forth. Poo already knew that he would be looking for her, so she stayed in his room until he found her. She pretended to be enjoying his affections, she placed her hands on his and rocked to his rhythm. She was playing with his emotions, just for her freedom.

Poo: Chakrit?

Chakrit: hmmm??

Poo: I have to go water the garden.

Chakrit: Have one of the maids do it?

Poo: They all left already.

Chakrit: Why?

Poo: Your mother told them to because I told her I wanted to talk to you alone.

Chakrit was getting suspicious, he stopped rocking her. He lifted his head and turns her to face him. He tried to read her emotions, but he wasn't that great. Chakrit knew that Poo never acted like this before. Nothing. She showed nothing unusual, or out of the ordinary, except that she was in his room.

Chakrit: What do you mean?

Poo: Simple. I wanted you and me to talk all by ourselves. Why? We can't do that? (she started moving closer to him, moving her index finger up and down his chest.)

Chakrit: Of course. But why the sudden change?

Poo: Oh, I was sick and tired of fighting. Sometimes you just have to give in. Why? You don't like this?

Chakrit: No. I love this. I'm so glad you finally understand. Well come here.

He pulled her closer to him. She could feel his breath against her skin, it was warm and intoxicating, but she couldn't fall into his trap. Poo slowly place her hand to stop her from getting closer, but Chakrit quickly grabbed it and led her to his bed. He lifted her up and gently placed her on the bed, she grabbed ahold of his neck so she wouldn't fall. He swiftly got on top of her, staring at her lovely face. He wanted to control himself, but the thought of her not being her was too unbearable. He locked eyes with her, he felt deep inside, she wanted this too. And so without any words exchange, he went in for a kiss. A long savory kiss, his hands worked it's magic, moving up and down her luscious body. Chakrit couldn't get enough of Poo. He began kissing her neck and unclothing him and her at the same time. While this was going on, all Poo did was stare at the ceiling, wanting this to be over. She had to give him what he wanted, and then stab him in the back by leaving him, so then he can feel as much pain as she does right now by losing the one thing she can never get back. Every now and then, Poo would pretend to be intrigued and moan out in pleasure, giving Chakrit some satisfaction. Inside, Poo was crying and in pain that not only did he take her once but twice. For Chakrit, he was overjoyed that Poo finally gave in to him, and making love to her was absolutely amazing. He didn't want to stop, he wished that this moment would last forever, while Poo wanted this to be done quickly. Of course Poo didn't get her wish, Chakrit was like a sex machine, all this passion and energy inside of him emerged. He went on and on, exploring every part of Poo's body, leaving nothing hidden once more. Each time he went inside her, she try not to cry out. Her body was sore and exhausted, but that didn't stop Chakrit. He wanted more and more as he laid more kisses on her. He never got tired of kissing her, he had this strength inside him stored for so long just waiting for this moment. Poo couldn't take anymore, her legs were had lost all feelings and she couldn't stand his lips on her anymore. She placed her hand on his lips, indicating to stop. He looked at her and could see she probably couldn't withstand anymore of him, he was so careless of filing his needs and not hers.

Chakrit: I'm sorry baby. Just once more okay, then I'll let you rest.

Poo couldn't do anything but agree to his demand. Chakrit gazed into her eyes and started slowly working the lips. Never losing eye contact, his eyes danced and signaled that he was going in. Poo began to prepare herself, she knew that he had waited for this one. She had no other choice but to cling onto him for support. He gently entered her, but as some time passed, it reached it's peaked. She screamed in agony, but he took it as pleasure. He then exit her and rolled next to her. Both drenched with sweat, Chakrit started to wipe off the sweat on Poo's forehead.

Chakrit: I'm so sorry sweetie. I was so into our love making, if you didn't tell me to stop, I would have gone on longer. Next time I promise to be gentler, you must be so sore. I'll let you sleep.

Within seconds, Poo fell asleep, in Chakrit's arms. While she was sleeping, Chakrit planted a sweet little kiss on her lips and smiled. This was the first time he felt eternal happiness, he wanted Poo to be by his side always. All the other girls never mattered, the only one who does is Poo, not even Bua could ruin this.

--------------------------

Harit started driving to a place Soriya could not even recognized. But she was sure that Harit knew where he was going, she trusted him. They parked in front of a private beach house, secluded in the middle of who knows where. Soriya had this weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. Why would Harit take her to this place? Is this really where Pat was? Harit got out of his car, and walked over to Soriya's side. He opened the door and held out of his hand. She was hesitant at first, but eventually took it. He led her inside the house. It was beautiful, white with a ton of windows overlooking the beach and a ton of light shining through. Soriya pulled her hand away from his, she distanced herself from Harit.

Soriya: Is this where Pat is? Where is she?

Harit: She's not here.

Soriya: What?! I thought you said--

Harit: I lied. I brought you here to convince you to reconsider your decision.

Soriya: On what?

Harit: Coming to the city with me?

Soriya: I told you. I have to find my sister first.

Harit: DOES YOUR SISTER MATTERS MORE THAN ME??!!! I am the love of your life, am I not?

Soriya: I do love you, but I----I don't know.

Harit: Choose! the love of your life or your sister?

Soriya: Why? Why do I have too?

Harit: Just choose.

Soriya: No. You can't make me.

Harit: You don't think I can. Then I'll choose for you.

Soriya: Wha--a--at are you going to do?

Harit: I'm going to persuade you, that's all. (walking closer to Soriya)

Soriya: I don't know why you are acting like this, but please don't come any closer or else I'm going to-----to---to scream.

Harit: Go ahead, I would love to hear you scream. No one can hear you for miles. It's just you and me in this house. So, scream all you want, it'll bring me great pleasure.

Soriya: You're sick. Get away from me.

Soriya ran towards the front door, but Harit was too quick. He pulled her down by the waist and pinned her to the ground. He began kissing her aggressively. Soriya managed to break free from his hold, kicking him in the nuts. She try to make a run for it again, but this time running through the kitchen to the back door. She reached the kitchen right before Harit caught up to her. He grabbed her and laid her on top of the counter table. Again planting hard vicious kisses on her skin. She started crying, trying to plead with him, but Harit wouldn't listen. Soriya glanced over and saw pots hanged. She try to reach them, but Harit would hold her down tightly. But with some kind of miracle, she was able to grab a hold of it. With one quick motion, she attacked Harit with it. He screamed in pain and got off of her. The was her chance, and she dashed towards the door. She was able to get out of the house and she ran across the beach into the forest.

Soriya had been running for hours, but everything started to look the same. She didn't want to stop, but her legs gave in. She couldn't believe it, the man she fell in love with turned out to be a monster. Why? Although they meet in one of the weirdest place and did the weirdest thing, he was nothing but gentle to her. He was the man of her dreams, and now he is her worst nightmare. She needed to get away. Who knows what he will do if he finds her, and she didn't want to find out. Soriya tried to get up, but all of her energy was drained. How could this happen now, but it was going to be night time soon, so he won't be able to find her so easily. In her head, she wondered why he would turn to be so barbaric. Was it because she said no? Was it because she choose her sister over him? Fear rushed through her veins as time went on. Alone, stranded, hungry, and hiding from a madman. He already had her body, what more does he want from her?

Harit finally recovered from the blow. Enraged with rage, he went out to find her. He knew that she wouldn't get far, she was a country girl, she wouldn't know how. He started walking, with each step, he began plotting what he was going to do with her when he finds her. Suddenly he found the perfect plan, he's going to make her feel disgusted with herself, so low that she wished that she was never born, so dirty that the holy water couldn't even clean her. He wanted her to pay for everything, he should deserve that much at least. It was almost night time, he knew that he would have a harder time finding her in the dark. So he had to move fast. After 30 minutes, a stoke of luck hit him, out of the corner of his eye, he saw some rustling. He slowly approached it, and to his surprise, it was Soriya. He had a great big smile on his face, almost a crazy sinister one.

Soriya tried to keep quiet and not make any sudden move, but her legs were getting cramped up. Out of no where, she turned around, and there Harit was, with his arms folded and an evil smile plastered on his face. His eyes showed no sign of remorse as he grabbed her arm and started dragging her back to the house. Her legs were still weak, and so she was practically getting pulled in the ground, covered in grass, sticks, and mud. On the way back, her shoe slipped off, and her foot started bleeding. This was the least of Harit's concerns. They finally reached the house and he threw her onto the ground. He then took out the hose and water her down. He didn't want her to track dirt in his house. After she got drenched, he went inside the house for a split second and brought out a towel. He went over and began drying her off harshly. Soriya felt so much pain for the rough touch, but she did not show any sign of weakness. She already decided back in the woods that she will endure this and go find her sister, her sister was the only thing that matter, Harit was just a curve ball.

Soriya, tired and exhausted had to endure more. Harit pulled her inside the house, up the stairs. She was being dragged, hitting each step on the side of her body. Badly bruised, she got thrown onto the bed. She tried to get off, but Harit pushed her back down. Soriya spat in his face, and Harit reacted with a spit in her face. He wanted her to feel like trash. He went in for a kiss, but Soriya had enough energy to bite him on his shoulder. Once again, he screamed and rolled off of her. She forced her to pick herself up and run. Fumbling with the door knob, Harit slammed one of his hand against the door, preventing it to be opened. Soriya jumped at the sudden bam. She turned to meet his gaze, afraid, she started to back away. With his free hand, he grabbed a hold of her petite waist and pushed against the door. He started slamming her back and forth against the door, before assaulting her. He bite her shoulder as payback and more. She screamed in pain and hurt.

Harit stopped to look at her face, to bask in glory of her agony. Her face was filled with tears, every part of her eyes cried out sadness and remorse. He felt happy, this was what he wanted, he wanted her to feel horrible. All this time, he had to play a part, the lovable boyfriend, but deep inside, he was disgusted. He knew that it was her the first time they met at that abandon store, it was all part of his plan. Harit brought his hands to cup her face, wiping away the tears to lay a forceful kiss. Soriya tried her hardest to fight it, but it didn't work. He then lifted her up and dropped her onto the bed. He then jumped on top of her and began ripping her clothes. She felt so violated, invaded in everywhere. To think that she actually gave herself once to this very same man, and now he's savage. Soriya did her best by trying escape his sickening kisses. She would punch him, scratch him, bite him, squirm away from him, even pull his hair. All of this amused him to a point. He needed to release, but she was moving to much. He did the unthinkable, he punched her in the stomach, and she slowly stopped. The piercing pain in her stomach ached, but he wouldn't let her curl up. He then pinned her arms above her head with one hand, and spread her legs with the other. There he plunged inside her, the motion attacked her so badly, all she could do was scream. Harit gave never intended to give her pleasure, he did this for his own satisfaction. He went deeper and deeper insider her. Thrusting in and out as hard and as fast as he could. Every time she would scream. Whenever she thought it was over, he would start up again. It seemed to never end for her.

Harit would never have done this if Soriya would agree to go to the city with him, and there he could torture her, but instead, she must deal with this punishment. He knew that she is aching and in pain, but he wanted her to feel more and more hurt. He had to spend his whole childhood in pain, now it's her turn. There were no more tears from Soriya, it had been drained to the very last drop, all she could do was endure this gruesome torture brought upon herself. And in the back of her mind, she wonder why she was dealt with such a horrible fate. Towards the end of Harit's payback, Soriya was worn-out and fell asleep. He slapped her to wake her up, but she didn't. She was burning up, but even this didn't stop Harit. He continued with his assault on her until he decided it was enough. Yes, he was cruel, and what he did was unforgivable but he justicifed this by all this hatred built up in him that seems to explode all at once upon this small little person. Little did he know that, only her could bare all this destruction and punishment, only her was able to take in all of his revenge, only her was able to receive not only this but also his unconditional love, and maybe someday he would receive hers too, if that was even possible.

TBC

okay....i stayed up really late to write this update lol....yeah it was difficult to write this chapter especially what harit did at the end....ummmmmm....i started writing this..and it somehow turned into a r-scene....i was going to change it..but i already spent so much time on it...so i decided to leave it..but when i was writing this, i found myself hating harit..lol....and yeah...i hope no one is too upset by what he did....but idk if he will end up with soriya...who knows...it is called "in wonderland"...well until next time ^^

spoilers:
chakrit's brother comes home....poo has an evil plan ahead...bua shows up (finally enter the n'rai lol)
someone from por's past comes to stir things up btw por/pat
things don't go so well with harit/soriya..(go figure)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
that's harsh man.... I know he came for a revenge but to rape her after many willing scenes is so cruel

lady0fdarkness

ahh.. i'm a little lost... lol.. I think I gotta re-read again from last chapter... Ohh by the way.. RR.... please update "A Promise To You!!" I love love that story.. I love this story too, but I'm a sucker for ghost stories. :D

pze

sarNie Adult
rr thanks for the update.....

harit is mean....i didnt think he would go with this plan from the start....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 18 Part I: Back Up Plan

Soriya awoken sore. Everything in her body ached. She was alone on the bed, this thought made her happy. But that smile turned into a frown when she saw Harit walk out of the bathroom. He took his towel and threw it to her.

Harit: This is the only towel here, go clean yourself up.

Soriya obeyed quietly. She lowered her eyes so their gaze never met. Closing the door behind her, she softly cried. She looked in the mirror, she was a complete mess. She vowed that Harit will pay for this, she was too stupid to see it before. But now she knows. After finishing, she walked out and wonder downstairs. Harit was sitting on the couch looking at her.

Soriya: What?

Harit: Nothing. I just want to see the look on your face, after last night.

Soriya: You make me sick.

Harit: You think you don't make me sick too? Think again. I find you repulsive, like yesterday's trash.

Soriya: One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Harit: Why you----

He calmed himself down before he does something he will regret. Quickly walking to Soriya, he grab onto her arm and pull her out the doors. Once they were in the car, he guns it. When they were in the city, he let Soriya out.

Harit: This is the last time I'll see you.

With a smirk on his face, he left. Soriya was alone on the streets. She tried calling Poo, but haven't been able to reach her. Soriya didnt' want her parents to come pick her up, it would be too embarrassing. Luckily a taxi came around the corner and dropped her off at her house.

-----Por's Place-----
Por: mother, i have great news. Pat and I are going to get married.

She turned her head towards Por and smiled. It was her blessing. Pat was overjoyed that she will be able to marry someone she loves. Although she doesn't know everything about Por, she knew that he loves her and that he accepts her for who she is.

Pat was so excited, she started planning the whole wedding. Por saw how happy she was, he didn't want to ruin the moment. There was a big secret he is keeping from her, something that could harm the wedding and everything: he's still married, to someone else and they have a child together.

It isn't like they love each other, well Por doesn't love her. They were young. He married her because they had a child together and he didn't want her to lose face in the community. She comes from a well-known background too. They both decided to get a divorce after the child turn 3, but somehow Por's wife never signed the papers. He had tried and tried, but her excuse was that they could work it out. They did that once, but she cheated on him with his cousin.

How will he tell this to Pat, especially if she is already planning what color napkins they should have. His heart is torn. He can't go on living with this secret, she's bound to find out sooner or later. As Por approach Pat, she looked too innocent and happy to be the bearer of bad news. She looked at him and smile. Por decided it was best to keep it a secret until the time comes.
-------Chakrit's Place----------
Poo felt disgusted with herself, allowing that man to touch her. She wanted to erase the memories of last night away. Chakrit felt she was up, so he crawled towards her and nibbled on her shoulder. One of the maids knocked on the door and asked if it was okay to come in. Poo wished she wouldn't but Chakrit said it was. The maid came in and saw a naked Chakrit's bottom in the open hovering over Poo. Luckily, his area was covered by the blankets. She was an elderly woman, so she covered her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs. Chakrit's mother stormed into the room and saw the same thing. She covered her eyes and screamed.

Poo felt embarrassed and humiliated. She covered her face with the bed sheets. Chakrit laughed at the situation, then finally gave in and covered himself. He told them that the coast was cleared, but they walked out of the room scared. When they laugh, Poo reviewed what just happened and let out a tiny laugh.

Chakrit: You have a beautiful laugh.

Poo: That's what every guys says before getting a "ahem"

Chakrit: Not me, because I already got you. I wish I didn't have to go to work, otherwise I would stay in bed with you the whole day.

Poo: Who says I wanted to be with you?

Chakirt: I did. Oh before I forget, my brother is coming.

Poo: Brother?

TBC LATER^^

pretty tired right now...lol..i'll update part II soon

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update rr.......continue soon k.....i cant wait for more....i wanna know wats going to happen to harit n soriya....he just left her on the streets.....gosh...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
pze, u r so fast reader. I have to follow u heheh... anyway, please update more as I wanna see harith of how he gonna be paid back... he is to cruel to leave her alone... I think he is insane to do all sort of thing to soriya. It is not her fault that her mum is loved by his dad... the one he should revenge and blame is his dad... harith here is so irrational psycho...

poor soriya and I hope she can stand up and fight back

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 18 Part II: Back Up Plan

Poo was somewhat shocked. A brother? She then remembered. During high school, Chakrit's brother was shy and quiet, the opposite of him. He was very cute back then with his geeky glasses and everything.

Poo: What's his name again?

Chakrit: Oh his name is Tik. He's only three years older than me, coming back from our business in Europe. We are going to throw a huge party for him too.

Poo: How nice. So, is he married?

Chakrit: No, why?

Poo: No reason.

Chakrit was growing suspicious. At first, he was going to brush it off, thinking she wanted to know more about his family. But when she started asking questions about if he was good looking or if he's seeing anyone, it made him wonder. But Poo detected this and started throwing him off track, asking about his parents, his past, and how the company is doing. Soon after, Chakrit left for work. Poo playing the part of a good wife, even though they aren't married, did the wifely duties.

Hours later, Poo found her in the mansion alone, with the exceptions of the maids and guards. There was no one in sight, so she decided to go to Chakrit's office and investigate for any dirty evidence she could use to blackmail him with. Nothing. She started getting furious. After storming out of the office, she bumped into someone masculine. His broad shoulders and strong arms wrapped around her. As she looked up, it was a very handsome man.

???: Who are you? What are you doing in my mansion?

Poo: Your mansion? I live here.

???: No, I do. I was never informed a low-life like you would be able to afford to live here.

Poo: UGH! (pushes him off of her, and steps on his foot, he lets out a cry.) HA.

???: Tell me, who are you? Or else I'm calling the police.

Poo: Go ahead. I dare you too.

???: Don't think I won't.

Chakrit: Tik? Is that you?

Tik: Chakrit? Man, it's been a long time. How are you?

Chakrit had got off early from work when he heard his brother had arrived already. When he got inside, he heard some arguments, so he decided to check it out. It was Tik and Poo. Poo looked at Tik, he grew more handsome from the last time she saw him. His hair was clean cut, he didn't have his nerdy glasses anymore, he was more bluff, and he changed his wardrobe. Before, he wore his pants above his hips, tucked in his shirt all the way, and wear long knee length socks. She smiled a little, hiding her attraction towards him. It went unnoticed as Tik and Chakrit embraced each other in a brotherly hug.

Chakrit: Gosh, it's been like 6 years. How you've been?

Tik: I'm good. Man you grew up little brother. It's so good to be back.

Chakrit: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you something, it happened so quickly.

Tik: What?

Chakrit: This is my wife, Poo. (pulls Poo towards him. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Tik studied them for a bit and flash a smile.)

Tik: I see. Not bad. Does mom approve?

Chakrit: Of course.

Tik: What about dad?

Chakrit: He's not back yet from his trip, so he hasn't met her yet. I'm sure he'll love her, like I do.

Tik: I think so too. Hey, let's go eat out. I'm starving.

Chakrit: Sure, we can catch up on old times. Poo do you want to come?

Poo: Sure, if it's not a problem.

Tik: No. The more the merrier. (flash a smile directly to her, Poo started to blush, but quickly hides it before Chakrit could see.)

-----------------------Por's house

Pat: Okay, so I have already planned out the wedding cake, the dress, the invitations, the receptions, the minister........but I'm forgetting something.

Por: Our wedding song?

Pat: Oh yeah. This happened so quick, we haven't even had a song yet. What should it be?

Por: I don't care, you choose.

Pat: No, we both should decide.

They began listening to different songs but couldn't find the right one. Soon, Por got up and walked over to Pat. He grabbed his hand and started dancing. Pat started laughing Por's dancing skills. They kept dancing, until the doorbell rang. Pat offered to open it.

Pat: Hello there little girl. Can I help you?

Little Girl: I'm here to see my daddy.

Pat: Your daddy? Are you sure? What's his name?

Little Girl: I can't tell you. I'm not suppose to talk to strangers.

Pat: Hmmm. Well I don't know if your daddy lives here.

Little Girl: Ummm. Let me ask my mommy again.

Pat: Where is she?

Little Girl: Over there. (she points to a beautiful lady who just got out of her car. her clothes were very pretty, and rich in color. she looked a little younger than her sister Soriya.)

Lady: Hi, is Por home? (the lady looked at pat from head to toe, she smiled. Pat didn't know why those two were there, but something inside of her said for her to kick them out while she still can.)

Pat: Yeah. Who are you? Why do you need to see him?

Lady: I'm his wife and this is his daughter.

Por still in the living room looking at the cds he had trying to decide his wedding song. He noticed that Pat didn't come back yet, so he started walking towards the front door, still looking at the cds.

Por: Hey Pat, what's taking you so long? What about having "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra? Pat???

He looked up, it was Pimmada, his ex-wife. Por unconsciously dropped the cds on the floor. The little girl giggled at her daddy, and then ran to him, screaming daddy. Pat was shocked. She watched as father and daughter embraced each other, how loving Por was to the little girl. Por stopped the affection when he caught Pat's eyes.

Por: Pat, I can explain. Um, this is Pimmada, my ex-wife. And-and this is my little girl, Khem, who just turned 5.

Pat: ...excuse me, I have to go upstairs for something.

Pat ran upstairs, fearing that they would see her cry. Por tried to chase after her, until Pimmada got in his way.

Pimmada: We need to talk, it's about Khem.

Por: What?

Pimmada: Khem and I don't have anywhere to stay, Lok (his cousin) kicked us out after he found out I am still married to you.

Por: WHAT??!!! I told you to sign those divorced papers again and again.

Pimmada: Well, I didn't. Por, I think we can still be a family. (clinging to his arm) Please, let us stay with you. If you won't do it for me, do it for your daughter, Khem.

Por had a weak spot for his daughter, he loved her so much, he would do anything for her. Por didn't want Pimmada to live with him, but Khem means the world to him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and nodded. Pimmada celebrated, and gave him a little peck on the cheek. Khem kept smiling at her parents, clapping her hands. In Khem's heart, she wanted her parents to be together. Uncle Lok was nice, but she loves her daddy most.

Pat locked herself in her room. She lays on her bed, crying. She brings a pillow to her, and muffles her cries so no one can hear it. She didn't want to show herself as weak. To think she was just planning her dream wedding to the man she loves, just to find out that he's already married and has a child. Pat fought so hard to keep the tears from falling, but it seems impossible.

A maid passing by hears the news of Pimmada's return, runs to inform Madam. Por's mother hears the news, can do nothing but shed a tear. She knew this day would come, but wished it wasn't so soon. Lok's mother, her sister already called her about this. Although Pimmada is wealthy and has a good-heart, she is very naive and never thinks before she acts. When Pimmada had an affair with Lok, everyone was hurt, but accepted it. Pimmada was nothing but nice to the family. She even begged for forgiveness. But the only one who couldn't let that go was Por, right when he started to grow to love her, she ripped his heart. Pat was the healer to Por's heart. Why must fate be so cruel to hurt Pat so?

Pimmada and Khem started to adjust to their room, which was right across from Por's. Por didn't want that, but Khem insisted. She wanted her daddy close to her, just in case, and wanted her mommy to sleep with her so she wouldn't get scared at night. Pat's room was closer to Por's mother, which was down the hall. During dinner, Por noticed that Pat hasn't come down from her room. He knew she was hurt, he had to give her some space. He told a maid to bring Pat down, a few minutes later, the maid informs to Por that Pat refused to come down and is not hungry. Pimmada is growing suspicious and jealous over this Pat girl. She was pretty at first glance, and she heard Por was going to marry her too.

Pat decided it's best to leave and go back. Coming here with Por and marrying him was just a fairy tale. She didn't to be the reason Khem's parents aren't together. During the time she was in her room, she started planning how to get back, and what to do next. There was still Nat to think about. What if he comes after her again? She wanted to talk to Soriya so badly. Even her friend, Pepper, who always have her back.

----------------------Harit's House
Harit's mother: My son. You're back. Give your mother a hug.

Harit: Mom. Oh you look lovelier every day.

Harit's mother: Where were you? Why didn't you call? You had me worry. Oh enough about me, you can right on time. Come. I want you to meet someone. (She drags Harit inside the living room, where a beautiful woman sat down on the couch, next to her mother. When he walked in, she stood up and greeted him.)Everyone, this is my son, Harit. Harit, this is Bua and her mother, Caro. Caro has been my best friend for so long, we were going to introduce you two kids before, but Bua has been so busy and everything with school abroad. And her father is one of the biggest investors in your father's company.

Harit: Abroad? Where?

Bua: In England.

Harit: Oh really, I just recently had a friend who was studying up there.

Harit's mother: Well, we will let you kids mingle. Caro and I are going to check up on Harin. Bye now.

Bua and Harit started chatting, they seemed to click off the bat. Everything seems to fitting right where it belongs. Especially now that Soriya and her family got punished. He has eyes on a different target now, Bua. Bua smiled, catching Harit looking at her seriously. She placed her hand on his, and leaned in.

Bua: We both know that our parents wants us to get married, so why not? You don't seem that bad.

Harit: You don't seem bad yourself. Why don't we carry on this coversation at dinner tonight?

Bua: Sure. Call me then.

--------------------------Soriya's House
Soriya: Mom? Dad? I'm back. Turns out Pat wasn't there. We kept looking, but couldn't find her. Before we knew it, it was getting dark.So we decided to stay at a hotel, in separate rooms of course. Hello? Mom? Dad?

No one was home. There was a note left on the table. It wrote that her mother was in the hospital, she just collapsed last night. Once Soriya read this, she dropped to her knees.

TBC

sorry i didn't put much of soriya in this one...she'll have a bigger part in future updates.....

spoilers....

Tik wants what is suppose to be his.
Pimmada tries to seduce Por, Khem plots against Pat.
Bua and Harit are scene together, become an instant couple.
Soriya's mother is informed she has cancer.

lady0fdarkness

okay.. RR.. I finally got caught up.. and I'm so freaking shocked. Harit is a freakin maniac.. I mean.. gosh.. why'd he have to punch her and handle her so roughly? And did I miss something RR?? Why is Harit doing that? What did Soriya's family did to him???

good update by the way.. my heart was racing as I read the update.