~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omfreakeng ... so many chaps.. ekkee.. lmao... ahhaah moh slap kekee.. hahaha damn rr so naughty .. keke i only helped u with the title but omg .. i didnt know it was gonna be like that hahahah.. lmao.. but whoa that was hot lmao.. kakaka.. hahaha moh would kill me if she ever caught me writin like that keke.. lukkily i dont have taht scene yet keke.. lmao.. hahahaha.. naughty rr.. hahahaha.. xp .. keke.. n haha caught up keke.. u indeed did update while i was asleep keke.. xp .. lol.. hahha.. hmmm its 5:12 am atm kekeke.. lmao.. ahaha an hour n ahlf till BJ xp lol.. woot woot.. xp.. lol..
OMG...stop saying i'm naughty....that makes me feel so dirty LOL...i re-read what i wrote OMG! i can't believe i wrote that....gasp...good thing that moh didn't read this...i'm glad or else moh would slap me...i'm too young to be thinking about this and more or less writing about this :loool: *hiding from moh* wow you are up really early...i would be too, but i love my sleep...but aum more...^^ have fun!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 9: Night Turns Into Morning's Pleasure
*possible warning...not as bad as last chapter*

soriya was still sleeping, but harit was awake. he woke up with water dripping on his face. the roof probably was leaking due to the rain. he opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was soriya. seeing it now, she was beyond gorgeous. she was more than angel, she was a goddess. laying there, softly breathing, right next to him in his arms, he felt HAPPY. not trying to wake her up, he gently kissed her tender lips. he went back to sleep, moving closer to her, having the biggest smile on his face.

---THREE HOURS LATER (8AM)---

soriya began to wake up, sore and tired. her whole body felt worn out.

soriya: hmmmmm. (yawn)

harit waking up to this, but pretended to be asleep, wishing this momemt would last forever. as soriya was about get up, memories flooded her head, she hoped and wished it was all her imagination, a bad dream, but her eyes opened and there he was. sleeping like a dork, drooling. she admits he was very hot, but that gave him no right to have her. she couldn't help it but wipe the drool off. she chuckled and brushed her thumb on his chin to wipe the drool off. harit's head turned and kissed her hand, his arms closely wrapped her body, pushing her closer to him.

harit: good morning wife. (kissed her nose)

soriya: crazy, i'm not YOUR wife. (trying to push him away from her)

harit: are you telling me that last night didn't happen? i can re-act it for you. (getting in position)

soriya: NO! fine, it did, but don't call me your wife.

harit: why not, after last night, i believe you deserve that title.

soriya: well i don't want it, i just want to go home now.

harit: fine, just one kiss on the lips, then you can go.

soriya: WHAT?! i gave you enough already.

harit: come on, one more won't hurt. make it a good one too or else.

soriya to tired to argue and just wanted to go home, agreed. she cupped his face for some support. she gave him a deep long kissed, even used her tongue to make it really good. she then released him, was about to get up. harit pulled her down, and with a smile said:

MY TURN!

soriya: what?! but you just said---

harit: i know, but i just can't resist you. i'll make this one a quick one.

soriya: i don't care if you can't resist me, you already said i could go. and you said that last time too, and we wound up doing it until morning.

harit: so you DO remember. please one quicky one and no more.

soriya: you PROMISE! if you don't, i get to castrate you.

harit: promise, sure sure, anything you want. (he didn't care, all he cared was having her one last time before they have to part)

even though he was tired and worn out, he was a beast. soriya didn't know where he found the energy and strength to do what he did. harit made sure that this one was the most pleasuable and the best one she ever had in her life. soriya couldn't figure it out, but this time was different, and she started letting out moans, and calling out harit's name. and when harit was about to get off, soriya pulled him back and started kissing him.

soriya: more!

harit (confused, but liking this): are you sure?

soriya: uh huh. YES!

harit: but you sai-----

before he could finish, soriya turned him over, now on top of him. giving him all of her. why would she do this, even she didn't know. there was this thing inside her, urging her to do it and she did. (taking this from sarn: IMAGINE THE REST^^ LOL)

hours passed, it was now 1PM. they both finally reached their limits. panting and gasping for air.

---TBC---

writer's thought: again...sorry LOL....btw YAY! today is the day for BJ^^ so excited.

nikki1786

LizQuen
that was fast... cant believe soriya wanted more~! lol... i was imagining a R scene the whole time.... but in the end its WILLING scene... lol~!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow for a second i forgot what i was reading i was into it lol
lol...really?

that was fast... cant believe soriya wanted more~! lol... i was imagining a R scene the whole time.... but in the end its WILLING scene... lol~!
it was....but then turned into a willing...lol...

HAHHAHAH ....stop it ....stop it ...u killing me
OH NO!....i'm killing sarn lol....*hiding, destroying all evidence LOL* :ph34r:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Miss RR.. to me the sex scene was naughty, but.... I think what's naughtier is that they are pratically strangers!

Wheww........ so hot in here.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG...stop saying i'm naughty....that makes me feel so dirty LOL...i re-read what i wrote OMG! i can't believe i wrote that....gasp...good thing that moh didn't read this...i'm glad or else moh would slap me...i'm too young to be thinking about this and more or less writing about this :loool: *hiding from moh* wow you are up really early...i would be too, but i love my sleep...but aum more...^^ have fun!
hahah or else she'll give u a MOH SLAP.. kekek lol.. the reason im up early is because i ahvent been able to use the comp durin the day time thats y xp kekek.. lol.. hahaha.. and i had a super long sleep yesterday too keke.. so im basically awake xp kekee.. but imma sleep again in abit lol. hahaha..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ hehe.. That's funny.. I never thought it like that before. Or RR could be "really R-rated."

Just teasing Miss RR. Where are ya?? It's so quiet here in the Fanfiction thread without you.

pze

sarNie Adult
rr......gosh i didnt see the willing scene coming....lolz.....girl update soon.....

like i said im finally back to read all of these fanfics.....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:D :D
love it!!! hehehe
hope to see the updates soon hehe i cant wait to read how their next meet is goin to be like :D :D
and i very much like the naughty scenes hahaha :D
you did a good job!
PROPS! ;)