In the World of Fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
:p

I will be getting out from my shell soon.
Will post up artwork from various types of art LMAO if that made any sense.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Will be waiting to see your artworks as well ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
001. Manipulation
Original

I attempt to manipulate. This I did about 3 weeks ago, and now I can't find the better version I did. A lot of people were fooled. My sister pretended that she is currently dating someone... Note: she has been single all her life just like me. So she got fed up with people esp. our cousins that we need a boyfriend. They all got fooled. I just can't help but laugh because it is very noticeable that I photoshop. I bet you guys can figure out in a heat beat. I was scared that it wasn't convincing (well it isn't convincing at all... but somehow they got fooled. Even my mom got fooled) :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO I hope the stranger didn't mind my sister stealing his photo. She made up a name and googled it. So this guy popped out and now is her prey :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie

This keeps on popping when I try to open CS2. Not just that but a few other programs on my laptop as well. What does this mean? I am so confused, I didn't touch anything or do anything to my laptop.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Ruk Niran Fan fiction... I am still working on the MV...

Namtan Mai [Burnt Sugar] I am in love all over again :wub:

Although I have only seen episode 1 of Dark Castle, I love everything about the lakorn although it is a bit tad slow.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The eye with tear drop on RN poster looks like it's guna be quite a sad story. Love how you put the thai script on there. Love the bg you used for NM. Really loving the one of Rita!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;you did a nice job with your Manips and Posters<3
Wow,Love Rita,she looks pretty<3i wanna see more artwroks fromm YOU.