In real life, do thai servants even have rights?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
wow, we have a lot of khun noos in this board. lol
[post="157249"][/post]​
im not a khoon noo lol its my khoon nai mother who is so flipping hiso lol and ma brother im just the kid lol

and ChaosAngelz is right they are respectfull why should u hurt them

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
*Ice* said:
im not a khoon noo lol its my khoon nai mother who is so flipping hiso lol and ma brother im just the kid lol

and ChaosAngelz is right they are respectfull why should u hurt them
[post="165000"][/post]​
lolz same here im not khun noo my mums just frikkin overthe top power crazed....kinda :blink:

but no my mum makes me do my own bed wash my own bathroom and clean my own room so i have to learn myself andshe says she doesnt because she already knows how to do all this

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
wen i went to thailand my dads sister owned a store and had a servant she wasnt treated that good...though, its just sad...i treated her as a friend my big sister even hanged and helped around often...We take her out, we stick up for her when we can...She wasnt a Thai full citizenship but laos....when we came back to Aust. My big sister mailed her chocolates it was cute....

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
not everyone treats them badly and not everyone treats them good... there's always 2 sides to everything, not matter which way you look at it.

and of course, servants have rights just like any other Thai in Thailand. they get paid for what they do. the people who pay them do not own them, they aren't slaves.

most of the time, the ones that are treated badly, stay because they need the money or they don't have anywhere else to go.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol true nongman ma servant that my mum gave up to my brother has been with me and my brother from when he was born and thats all nearly 19 years i only make my bed at skool sometimes at home lol i cant clean the bathroom out lol coz i get high on the bathroom cleaners!! loool