In Love with a Spy

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I want to make you a cover if you wouldn't mind. But I only have times on the weekends, so if it gonna takes long, I hope you wouldn't mind and I'm not very good but...I'll try my best! Please update soon, can't wait for more updates!

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much sovatana I really appreciate your help. I'll update 2 or 3 chapters tomorrow because I'm free all day and on Saturday I'm only free half day but on Sunday to Tuesday so you'll see another ff on Wednesday but I'll try to post on Saturday anyway. Oh you can take your time I don't mind.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Mark daze at mint , Kim melt as she stare at sum smile. So cheesy but do cute. Lol. Keep it up. I do enjoy it:)

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4​
Aum and Mint were dragging Boy and Yaya in as, Boy and Yaya were complaining and whining. Mint yelled at them "WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING! First of all Boy your a boy and you were about to hurt a innocent girl. And you Yaya, you were about slap the guy who yelled at you. Explain these crazy things your doing". Yaya said "If he can yell at me and tell me to do something I'll do something to his idiotic little shitty face. Kao jai mai Mint". Aum and Mint face palm themselves and then Boy said "Just because that girl is a girl doesn't mean she can make a bitchy attitude towards me. I mean she was the one who crashed into my car and started yelling at me. I don't care what gender she is cause she definitely doesn't act like a girl she acts more like a bitch". Aum said "What ever you two need to learn to cope with things like this and put away your temper. Understand"? Yaya and Boy nodded and they all went back to work.
"Were you crazy Margie and Nadech". Kim asked. Margie said "So your on the side of the guy who almost hurt me. How could you, your my sister". Nadech said "And the lady was about to slap me your my siblings do you even care". Mark shook his head and said "Doesn't mean you two can go waltzing in their agency and yelling a them you know. And we do care but we just don't get why you would do it. It's not like you guys were right". Margie said "True but I don't care. They are lower than us and they are supposed to let me and Nadech do anything to them". Kim said "How could you. They work for Thailand and their not lower. Some people there were even tan ying, tan chai, or khun ying, and khun chai. And they work for our country". Nadech asked "And how do you know that. Did dad tell you"? Kim nodded and the rest of the trip was silent.
At 6:30pm Mint was starting to get tired of Yaya and Boy's complaining so she said "Hey guys let's go eat dinner at somewhere we haven't been in a long time". "Where"? Her friends asked at the same time. Mint said "Well we were friends since 2 grade and we used to go to regular shops. Not fancy hotels like now. So I was thinking we should go eat at the street noodle shop for dinner. Anyone agree". Everyone nodded and ran to Mint's silver Camry that she had for about 6 or 7 years but she always adjusted gadgets and etc into it. So it wasn't what anyone would call normal. Mint drove to the shop and found the perfect parking space. She was about to park but then suddenly a car took the place she was about to get. It was a black BMW and it was new, she could tell by the red license plate.She was about to find a new parking space but Yaya got out the car and then marched right to the black BMW. The others sighed and then they saw the driver. The driver was wearing sunglasses and a black leather coat with black jeans, black t-shirt, and black shoes. But Mint recognized him it was the guy who she saved that day and he was one of Yaya and Boy's enemy siblings. Aum ran back to the car not wanting to get in the fight. Then Margie and Kim and Nadech came out. Yaya and Boy were furious and Margie and Nadech smirked at their victory. Mark sighed and said "So this is why you wanted me to follow this car and take their parking place right". Mark and Kim sighed when they saw Margie and Nadech laughing. But inside of Mint was burning mad and wanting to kick everyone but she just turned around before her fist or foot would reach any of their faces. Yaya then kicked Nadech and started saying swear words about him as for Boy he was about to call her yai bah, but then Mint couldn't take it she yelled "BOY YAYA STOP AND GET BACK IN THE CAR BEFORE A RIP ANYONE'S FLESH OF THEIR SKELETON". With that everyone was silent and was about to fight again then Mint turned around and gave them a glare that Medusa would faint from. Everyone got in their cars but Kim was disappointed that she didn't get to see Aum, and Mark was shocked at how Mint acted. Mint stepped on the pedal and just found a parking space and told everyone to go find a good place to sit and they did. 
They sat down and gave their order to the waiter. Aum said to Mint "Well i guess sometimes the most scary person in the group is you. Right". Mint smiled and said "Well no one believed me". Yaya and Boy groaned and complained about the siblings. Then suddenly they came to sit at the table across from next to them. Right as they sat down the spies food came and Margie said this "Unbelievable that rich people like the spies would actually eat here". Boy put on his annoyed face and said "Well better than stalking someone". Margie glared at him and called the waiter. Mint and Aum were talking and Kim and Mark were talking but they then found out Boy, Margie, Yaya, and Nadech were not eating or doing anything but staring at each other. Mint and Aum finished their food but their friends have not even ate their food so Mint and Aum just gave up and said "Should we leave". Yaya and Boy nodded and the group payed for dinner. 
Mint and Aum sent Boy and Yaya home and they both went back to the agency. And Mint said to Aum "Let's get some information on those four siblings". Aum agreed and they got to work Mint got the first one of them which was Mark she was interested about his life and who he was because it looked as if someone always was stalking her and this guy was always the one. Aum looked for Kim's profile because he had a dream about her that night and he actually thought he fell for her but he wouldn't admit it. Then they searched for Margie and Nadech. The two searched a lot about the siblings family until they both fell asleep in their office. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thank u for further updates ive enjoyed ur ff vm! all of them r so cute n v tight knitted, love their closeness. thanks vm gon, wif appreciation.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5​
"AUM, MINT WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY LIKE 6:00AM IN THE MORNING"! Yaya yelled as Mint and Aum woke up. Yaya shook her head and asked "How did you two end up sleeping in the office anyway"? Mint said "Oh me and Aum were doing some research about things that the boss told us to do". Yaya said "Oh, and when did you two sleep". Aum replied "I have no idea, do you mint". Mint shook her head saying no so Yaya said "Well I guess you two are hungry". The two smiled and said yeah at the same time. Yaya gave them their breakfast and they ate it up. As for Boy he was rushing up the stairs and said "Am I late"? Mint said "You are actually early today. How is that possible"? Boy said "Cause I didn't bump into the crazy lady".
Kim got up from the weirdest dream and saw Mark sitting alone on the dining table. Kim asked "So how did the person who always wakes up the last wake up the earliest". Mark smiled and said "Good Morning little sis and to answer that question I must tell you my whole dream". Kim said "alright tell me". Mark said  "Well I dreamed that the girl i liked kissed me in Hawaii near a beach at sunset and she was wearing a white dress like a goddess then suddenly she vanished and then I woke up". Kim said "Well that's one weird dream like mine well not like mine but it is a weird dream like mine". Mark smiled and said "Tell me". Kim smiled and said "Well somehow I dreamed that the guy and I had s-e-x in a hotel". Mark said "You are so dirty minded". So Kim hit him and they had a yes and no fight.
Mint got a break from work and went to a cafe and ordered a hot green tea latte. As for Mark he ordered a latte and he accidentally bumped into Mint and spilled his drink. Mint said "Oh I'm so sorry sir". Mark said "It's alright, it's my fault for bumping into you". Mark looked up and saw the girl he liked and she said "Aren't you the sibling of the guy and girl my friends had a problem with because if you are I want to talk to you". Mark said "Yes and I'm free so I can talk to you". Mint smiled and said "please sit over here". Mark sat down and asked "So why do you want to talk to me". Mint sighed and said "I understand you and your siblings are children of a billionaire but you do understand you can't barge into our work place and start yelling at agents right"? Mark said "I understand but you must understand that my brother and sisters are kind of hard to deal with". Mint knew how he felt because as a child she had a little sister and little brother who she couldn't stop and couldn't tell them to anything. But they didn't listen to her like her parents and they died with her parents in a car crash and she had to live with her aunt as a child. Mint smiled and said "I know it's hard to stop siblings because I had siblings and parents who never listened to me and died because of a car crash but you have to understand that you can't barge into my agency like that". Mark heard the story and said "Wait if your parents died you had to live alone and I'll try to stop my siblings next time". Mint smiled because she thought this person would be hard to deal with but he wasn't so she decided to answer his question because she knew his father well. "Well since my parents and siblings died I lived with my aunt as a child". Mark said "oh". But he was extremely touched by Mint's story and he was looking at her face well and he decided she was really nice but she could be mean in situations he decided she was the one that was perfect for him. Mark asked her "It's your decision if you want to answer or not cause your a spy but can you tell me what your name is". Mint said "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to give my name out to people I'm not close to. I hope you understand". Mark nodded and said "Well I must go now. It was really nice to meet you". As Mark walked out of the cafe he couldn't help but think of the dream and the conversation he had with her. As for Mint she said in her mind he isn't as bad as his siblings and he's kind of respectful.
Kim was jogging in the park because the park looked empty and no bikes were here but then she spotted Aum drawing pictures of birds and she fell down. Aum stopped drawing and helped her up and asked "Are you ok"? Kim lifted her face up and Aum recognized her face and he said "Hey your the girl that I met at the party right"? Kim nodded and said "I didn't know you were not at work". Aum smiled and said "I've got a break right now". Kim smiled when she saw Aum smiling at her and said "Well could you stay to talk with me because I'm kind of lonely". Aum nodded and said "Of course. It such a beautiful day today right". Kim said "Yeah it is. Hey I didn't know you liked to draw". Aum smiled and said "It's just that drawing helps me calm down after a lot of stress. And also it gives us so many memories if we draw what we saw". Kim smiled and said "You seem like the most quiet guy in your group of friends". Aum said "Well if you get to know me I can talk more aggressive and not as little". Kim said "Really"? Aum nodded and said "Yeah. Oh no I'm gonna be late well see you later bye". Kim waved and said "Bye". In her mind she said he's so cute and nice and honest I think I'm falling for him.
Yaya was walking around the town taking pictures and then she bumped into someone. He said "I'm sorry". Yaya said as she got up "it's alright". Then she saw who it was and she yelled "KHUN". The guy said "KHUN and my name is Nadech please call me by my name". Yaya shook her head and said "I don't want to". Nadech said "You have to I command it". "Your not my boss and besides I'm guessing daddy gives you money". Nadech was enraged as Yaya walked a way she slipped and he caught her in his arms. They stared at each other for a few seconds and Nadech stared at her beauty. Yaya got of his arms and ran away with a bright red face. As for Nadech he was thinking about her white face, red lips, and her long hair. He snapped out of it and said no I will not fall for this girl she doesn't deserve me. I'm guessing she's a tomboy.
Margie got out of her car and started playing her Ipad and said in her mind my life is ruined ever since I met that idiotic spy. As she said that in her mind there was a gunshot and a she was surrounded. The leader of the group said "Well, well, well what do we have here a rich wealthy sexy looking girl". Margie yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME IF YOU WANT MONEY I'LL GIVE YOU IT JUST GET AWAY FROM ME"!!! The leader and his boys laughed and said "You know that I just want your body". Margie screamed as for Boy he was walking near an area she was in and he saw the bad guys. So he ran there and shot and fought with the 5 guys. Margie saw the guy and felt relieved until she saw Boy's face she said "Wait it's you". Boy looked up since he was done fighting and said "Yeah it's me stalker girl". Margie said "Thanks" quietly and got back into her car with Boy on her mind and Boy shook is head and ran back to the agency. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gon thank u so much love reading ur updates! I like how u intro each couple unique f2f meet all r special but i love yadech n bargie the most cos they really start to like wat they saw upfront. Looking forward to read ur v interesting ff, thank u gon, wif appreciation!

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6
"Ok guys another group of idiots have been caught". Boy shouted barging in the room like a maniac. Mint shook her head and said "The idiots your talking about is the prime minister's son, Boy". Boy stared at Mint and asked, "Then why the hell would he try to rape a girl most of all the girl that has been having trouble with me". Mint asked the prime minister's son "So mister Ken Phupoom please explain yourself". Ken (prime minister's son) said "First of all, all i needed to do was talk to you guys. Second I have a big problem. Third I did this cause if not you guys would not help me if i just came in cause I've been having trouble with my parents lately. My problem was that my parents have been nutty and trying to kill and start a war in Bangkok. I have no idea why but if this keeps going on the country will become a waste land. Do you guys have anyway to help me. Oh and these men are just my step brother's robots";. Mint asked "Who's your step brother"? Ken smiled and replied "A Arawat Reungwoo is his full name our mothers are not the same he's always mean to me but i still love him". A few seconds later Yaya walked in the room and Ken stared at her. His heart was racing and his eyes wouldn't move away from her. She smiled at him and greeted him with the sweetest voice that he has ever heard. It was like he was in a world with only her there with him. He then did something weird which was saying "Will you go out on a date with me"? Boy fainted and Mint just continued working trying to think that was a dream and Yaya said "Sure". Then he left and Mint just stared at the computer and said ";Well someone has a date with the prime minister's son who asked us for help". And Yaya said "WHAT NA MINT POOD EEK TEE NA". Mint said "KON NUN KUER THE PRIME MINISTER'S SON AND HIS NAME IS KEN" Yaya was shocked and happy and fainted. Mint face palmed herself and called Aum to help her out with Yaya and the still unconscious Boy.
Margie reached her house and saw her siblings and smiled being the second child she always bossed Mark and Kim around and begged Nadech for everything and always got everything she wanted but she would always love her siblings. So she came in and said "Sawadee Pee Nadech laew nong naruk song kon krong pee, ben yang gai kun mung"? Kim said "Pee Nadech lae Pee Mark aeb chob spy". When Kim said that Margie's mind went for Boy and she quickly went upstairs and Mark was chasing Kim all over the house and Nadech was totally confused about his sister's action. He followed her and he went her room and said "So you fell in love with one of them too right". Margie stared at Nadech and said "You might admit that you now like her but I will never say I like him". Nadech said "Who said I liked that chocolate colored hair and shitty mouth of that spy Margie". Margie smiled and said "So you both will not admit it. It's gonna break your heart if you find out she likes someone else, right". Nadech said "It won't but it will break Mark's heart if the spy he likes, likes someone else". Margie said "Nice way to change conversation big bro". Nadech said "Shut up or else little girl". Margie smirked and said "Fine I won't talk any more love sick boy"
Boy and Yaya said united "What happened". Aum said "Well Mint told me what happened and so I'm gonna tell you in the short version Boy fainted when the prime minister's son Ken asked Yaya out. Yaya fainted when she knew and me and Mint had to drag you two to our beds and Mint is making her famous green tea latte. Yaya smiled and said "Oh right I have a date tomorrow and it's great that our fainting has Mint making green tea latte for us she doesn't usually make it". With that Mint came in with four cups of green tea latte and everyone started drinking it. Mint was about to get up when she turned around and heard a gunshot she ducked before it hit her. And her friends were astonished at what the person said and got their guns out and dragged the guy to the lock down.
The four siblings got out of their house but suddenly a ton of agents surrounded and caught them and dragged them to the agency forcefully. Then the four agents turned around and Mint asked sternly "Did you know you had another brother". Mark, Kim, and Margie said at the same time "Why are we here and what are you talking about". Nadech kept quiet and Yaya asked "Someone keeps quiet means they know so spill the secret". Nadech said "Fine it happened a long time ago. My mom was my dad's first wife but then my dad was drunk and rapped a lady. Then the lady got pregnant the same day as my mother but I was born 5 hours before him. We always hated each other because our mothers were hurt and didn't talk to my dad ever since that day and if she got pregnant she would nurse the child then give the child to my father cause she was always pregnant with him. But the lady dragged her son my step brother out of the mansion the day before Margie was going to come to live with me. That's why we never saw our mother again". The agents and Mark, Margie, and Kim listened and said "What, why did you keep it as a secret". Nadech asked "why do i have to tell the world and why are you asking". Aum said "You don't have to tell the world but your brother came here and he was about to kill us because we were helping your father track him down for stealing the diamond. Oh and your father gave us that mission because he knew he stole the gem". But Mark, Kim, Margie, Boy, and Nadech didn't really listen to Yaya, Mint and Aum who were talking but looked at the ones they liked and got into their own world until Mint and Aum and Yaya yelled in unison "HELLO ANY BODY THERE"! And they all snapped out of it before they did something stupid.

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Hey guys I'm thinking of quitting this fanfic cause I've been running out of ideas but if you want me to continue please tell me if i get more than 10 people (different) I will continue if not then I will not. The due date is the January 25

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't give up on your first FanFic! It's good. This is one FanFiction I look forward to read everytime there is an update.