IMAGE vol. 21 no. 7 July 2008

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
esshhhh i'm so not into bie's picture the rest of the guys are hot..ewww and someone should ps out all that arm pit hair! hahahaha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow those were hot yet awkwardly weird at the same time!!!
what's with bie's partner, cee's hair, and vier's pose?
but rome is sizzling! ever since I read "My Enemy", rome's image, no matter how innocent he may look, just turned naughty, sexy bad boy for me!!!!
thanks for sharing!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sadly bie got NOTHING.. lmao.. haha i was mostly interested in ROME's pic only hehehe.. xp.. hahaha moh... :loool: .. i think they should too eh lmao.. hehe..

paulina

sarNie Egg
only like the guy after Cee. Weird poses makes your eye zoom in on the crotch area

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
more pics more guys inside.

credit to magazinedee.com

Rome

Aun

Bie

Mario

Peter Corp

Dome

Cee

Pong

Stefan

Puri

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. the inside ppl are hotter than the cover ppl .LOl .. and the pose are distracting, and the HAIR .. wanna puke .. so hairy :(

Rome looks hot though ^^

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
damn rome. stole the spot light! yaooow!

And Aun looks surprisingly good in this photoshoot. Very manly. Dome's face is spitting image of badboyness too.

But one more time for our man main, Rome is on FIRE!

nina07

sarNie Adult
i know man. both of my favorite actors weir and cee? both need to shavee !! haha. yeahh. not liking it at all. haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo thanks for the pics wishbone.. hehehe look at rome.. damn.. hehe .. no offense but lmao.. it looks like pong is in a war movie or something keke.. it looks like he has bullets around him lol.. xp..

neena

sarNie Adult
MY SISTER AND I SCREAMED WHEN WE SAW PONG!! HAHAHAHAHA...WHOA HE LOOKS HOT THERE, I SEE MONTHAI!!