IMAGE : SECRET GARDEN

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Thats what I thought! Where is Ann?

Over all it's pretty interesting. I really like Ploys, It's very beautiful. Chris looks pretty fierce!

meenia

sarNie Adult
When i saw mew's outfit i was like :blink: but then i got to benz and i was like :eyetwitch: didn't know benz would go that far.. i know it's a shoot but.. even ploy's cover up more than her... i don't know. let just say this shoot surprise me..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Uhhh ewww, the naked men really bother me. They weren't needed. Benz has been doing a lot of nude shots lately, i thought she was the innocent model type. My lovely Aff looks great :woot:

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
wow this shoot is a little too naked for me! Its weird to see actresses like that. Very pretty outcome though

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann doesn't do this type of photoshoot lol she should have. I don't think it is damaging at all. I like all the pictures minus Marsha. It looks like the dude is doing her from behind *not trying to be perverted but it seriously looks like it. I really like Benz, it doesn't scream slutty or trashy. I think it is very sophisticated. She has a nice dark creamy skin complexion- very sexy.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
this photoshoot actual did surprise me......... never thought to see some of the actress in here doing this type of photophoot......it funny how ploy is more cover up than some in here; considering how she very flashing........hehehehe.